Globant UI Web Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Globant UI Web Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Globant

3.1

UI Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Globant (New York, NY (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

The recruiter contacted me through LinkedIn, I got a first initial interview by phone about my experience and then I passed to a technical interview where they asked me very technical questions and what libraries I was using in the past projects, after that I was invited to the office for a tour and for other small interview with the recruiter and other college of her, and I got an offer, I was explained how to process when to sign the contract and how to move forward in the company.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Globant

Web UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Globant (San Francisco, CA (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

Briefed by recruiter over phone ~30min

Technical assessment over Skype ~45min

Google:
        Technical assessment over Hangouts ~30min
        Followup technical assessment over Hangouts ~30min
        Fit interview ~20min
        Feedback: "didn't go well"

Disney:
        Fit interview ~1hr
        Feedback: "didn't go well" and "considering other candidates"

Took a little over a month, almost every interview was with someone new. Lots of communication between HR and myself, only had to follow up twice. Their HR is on top of their game, thanks Sabrina. Technical interviews were fairly basic HTML/CSS/JS. Fit interviews were lacking one way or another.

Interview Questions

• Google Fit Interview

What was a challenge you had to face recently and how did you overcome it?

Two other similar questions that took less than 30 minutes for an hour allotted. Part of which was taken up by interviewer answering phone at beginning. Was OK with that but it felt like interviewer wasn't interested after that.   Answer Question
    • Disney Fit Interview

Lots about JS and AngularJS performance.

Wanted to know what other JS Frameworks I knew, making sure I was keeping up with new technologies. NodeJS and Backbone came up a couple of times.

Better interview, better questions, but performed by the team's HR reading from prompt. Didn't know much about the project at all.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Globant (Pune) in October 2019.

Interview

It was quite tough. The interview was looking for in-depth knowledge of JavaScript with other technology like HTML and CSS. He also checked about Agile methodology and deployment knowledge. You shouod be good in handling in the pressure situation. They check how strong you are mentally.

Interview Questions

• The interview started with basic JS questions and then went into depth of JS. Also checked the knowledge of OOJs . You need to be really good in JS with the knowledge of flex box is quite mandatory to crack Globant interview.   1 Answer

UI Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ciudad de México (Mexico)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Globant (Ciudad de México (Mexico)).

Interview

Send in resume by Linkedin and was contacted about 2-3 days later. The lady I had my phone interview with was very kind and punctual and asked basic questions about my current job, projects, tech stack etc... all the normal questions.
    Once I passed the phone interview I was passed onto the technical interview, I would recommend that you brush up on your javascript skills and know about CSS. Truth be told this phase is usually set upon what you talk about at the beginning of the interview so be aware of that. The technical interview was painless and took about 1 hour and we focused on CSS, SASS, and Responsive Design, While in Javascript we focused on major ideas like bubbling, closures, promises etc...
    All I can say until this point is that you will have a good time, don't fret to much and just try and elaborate on your thoughts!

UI Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Medellín, Antioquia (Colombia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Globant (Medellín, Antioquia (Colombia)) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process took 3+ weeks until offer.

5 steps

1) Phone call: Recruiter phone call to check profile requirements.

2) English test: English phone call, personal + technical interview in english to check your english level

3) Personal recruiter interview: Interview in Globant office, check more technical skills

4) Technical interview (most important):
    Take 1 hour and a half (1:30)
    Complete technical interview, cover all Front End concepts
    HTML, CSS, JS, Bootstrap, Angular , Unit Test technical questions
    JS technical problems (3): First easy, second intermediate, third advanced. The problems tried to test your development style. It covered js design patterns, unit testing and clean code style.

5) Offer.

UI Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buenos Aires (Argentina)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Globant (Buenos Aires (Argentina)) in May 2017.

Interview

They made me write HTML and javascript code on paper. Also they needed to do the interview in english as it is my second language. There were a total of two technical interviews, one in person and another on the phone.

Interview Questions

• How form validation works in Angular?   1 Answer

UI Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Globant in April 2017.

Interview

Two interviews, One for the general position inside the company, and another for the role inside the project. Each one conducted by a responsible of the areas you were going belong.

Interview Questions

• The interviews were around technology. I was asked from plain JavaScript to the framework that I was going to use in the project. They know the technology they use and the kind of professional they are looking for. They have a lot of day to day experience.   1 Answer

UI Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Medellín, Antioquia (Colombia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Globant (Medellín, Antioquia (Colombia)) in October 2016.

Interview

It was a short english interview the Human Resources girl decide that my english was good enough and two days later I had a technical interview, it was like an hour asking me everything about Front End techs

Interview Questions

• Have you ever build a jQuery plugin?   1 Answer

Web UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ciudad de México (Mexico)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Globant (Ciudad de México (Mexico)).

Interview

-Interview with HR, made by phone.
    -Technical Interview, 1:1 (including theoretical questions and live coding test)
    -Manager Interview, by Hangouts
    -Once you are accepted, you have more interviews, to find you a project (with Tech lead and / or PM)

Interview Questions

• Technical:
      Javascript, OOP, HTML5, CSS, jQuery, Angular, Bootstrap, Responsive design, Github   Answer Question

Web UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Globant (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in November 2015.

Interview

I attended to 5 different interviews in three months process, with different departments and parts of the world. The final interview was with my client in San Francisco, the process is long but good, the questions are objectives and well done. The process can be a little tiring, you will need to answer the same question to different people, but this could be good, as you should already know the expected answer.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.