Godrej Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Godrej Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Godrej Group

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Godrej Group (Mumbai) in July 2017.

Interview

1st was the box test followed by (if you pass) quantitative aptitude and face to face interview.
    the questions for the box test are available on internet. they don't usually change the question just the digits are changed. try to attend all 10 questions.

Interview Questions

• questions are available on internet provided you take some extra efforts   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valia

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Godrej Group (Valia) in January 2014.

Interview

The basic short listing was done on CGPA bases. Then there was Group Discussion, which was one of the elimination round. 30% students got selected for the Personal Interview Round, which consisted to HR and Technical questions.

Interview Questions

• There was no such situation. The interview consisted of mostly HR questions. Only one technical was asked   Answer Question

Negotiation

Do you really wanna work for the company

Manager Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Godrej Group (Mumbai) in March 2012.

Interview

Applied online and got a call from the company to come in for a written test. Cleared the aptitue and general intelligence test. Had another round of HR specific test. After clearing that had an interview with the Recruitment Head. Post that had another round of interview with the Head of HR and finally met the Director HR.

Poor compensation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Godrej Group (Mumbai) in June 2010.

Interview

The Interview was conducted in the college.
    Only those who cleared the Aptitude test and Technical test were eligible for the Interview.
    It lasted for about 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

Interview

3 rounds of aptitude followed by technical interview
    if u clear the technical rounds u vl be eligible for H.R and Director interview followed by offer if u get selected

Interview Questions

• the quetion are mostly on vb.net and asp.net as they work more on this languages so preapare ur .net thoruoghly if u can it vl be an added advantage   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Godrej Group (Mumbai) in November 2011.

Interview

It was an campus recruitment process. we were asked to report within 10am. the aptitude/IQ test started around 11 am . The test consisted of 40 question and time allot ed was 15mins and there was negative marking of 3:1. The minimum passing criteria was 60%. this was followed by a technical aptitude test. Time allot ed was 1hr. No negative marking. The question were based on basic knowledge and were all pictorial. I passed both the test. Next i was called for my interview. The interviewer was very friendly and asked HR questions as well as some IQ questions. An essay writing test followed and result was announced on the same day.

Interview Questions

• why is the plane not made of the material used for making the case of black box ?
      why is an egg kept horizontally ..?
      tell me something about your final year project.
      what are your weakness, strength ?
      tell me something about yourself.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Godrej Group (Mumbai) in September 2014.

Interview

Good experience. Interview was easy. They asked few technical questions on som, ic engine thermodynamics. But i was not prepared. They asked Hr questions even. like strengths, weakness, hobbies. are you location specific? be frank

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weakness?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Surat

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Godrej Group (Surat) in November 2016.

Interview

The company came for campus recruitment. Selection procedure included 3 round. The company first took online test. After that a pre placement talk session was there. Then there was a group discussion round. Finally Technical cum HR Interview round took place. The Company was there to shortlist maximum 2 students for the job. Location of the job was Valia Gujarat or Ambernath Maharashtra.

Interview Questions

• Tell us something about yourself? Including your native place, about your family, your hobbies etc.
      What are your favorite subjects?
      What will you do to stop leakage in a centrifugal pump or the piping system? What if there was a similar problem in piping system in your house?   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Godrej Group in October 2016.

Interview

it was tough, basically it is called as the BOX test, do prepare well because the questions will play with your both BODY AND SOUL. Nonetheless the company's infrastructure is fabulous

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Godrej Group (Mumbai) in March 2013.

Interview

It was good and easy. I was working there as an intern so I did not had any difficulty to crack it. there were two rounds first was hr and then followed with the manager.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.