Godrej Group Interview Questions

Updated Mar 6, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 45 of over 45 interviews

Applied online21%
Employee Referral10%
HardAverageEasy

Godrej Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Godrej Group

Interview

Overall a nice experience with the interview process. 3 interview rounds overall, with 2 technical and 1 HR with moderate difficulty. The follow up process was also a very smooth experience.

Interview Questions
  • How would design the roadmap of a particular product
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Godrej Group (Bangalore) in Aug 2020

Interview

Was an online interview & went well with 5 people in the panel. Went on for about 2 hours & it was a detailed Q&A session. Then they called for tests- technical & aptitude

Interview Questions
  • About how would you convert projects?

Godrej Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Godrej Group

Interview

The best interview that I had attended till date is for Godrej. I still remember the truely techy manager and associate architect who asked such wonderful, innovative questions which were a bit tough, but never in the interview did they try to take my confidence away from me. Looking back at the company, the product range and the way people behaved generally there, I think I had the golden opportunity to be a part of this wonderful organization.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in 2020?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Godrej Group (Mumbai) in Jan 2020

Interview

It was good. They made me feel comfortable ,asked me about myself, and then follow up questions. They then went ahead and asked me basic marketing questions, about my educational qualifications.

Interview Questions
  • what was your summer project focused on?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chen

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Godrej Group (Chen) in Dec 2019

Interview

Two round process.One is GD and other is PI.PI is specific to domain and testing knowledge in marketing.GD topic is related to marketing concept and debate kind of thing. All question are related to marketing.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Godrej Group (Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh) in Jun 2019

Interview

The interview process was pretty much technical as it was for operations department .The process started with the introduction and went through the high level technical ,they also asked about the college projects which I have worked in.

Interview Questions
  • 1. engineering related question in RAC ,thermodynamics ,regarding automobile and IC engine .

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Godrej Group (Bangalore) in May 2019

Interview

Well it was a general interview where they were judging on the clarity of thoughts .like what view points you are having on growth of godrej in the next 5 years , which product portfolio it needs to referment

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Godrej Group (Pune) in Jul 2018

Interview

I had got call from recruitment consultant.After that I had technical interview and post that cognitive test. After that there was interview with some senior person.post that process was complete.

Interview Questions
  • What is meant by CPM, Float, types of floats, what is meant by evm, eye.
2 people found this interview helpful

Godrej Group

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Godrej Group

Interview

I have applied through VNIT for Godrej chemicals as a chemical engineering .The process has 2 rounds . Based on pointer criteria students are shortlisted . 1 st round HR 29 people appeared only 5 were selected for furthur round which was conducted in mumbai main office . It is both technical and HR done by officials. Mostly the order in which they shortlisted 5 top 2 or 3 will be taken

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Godrej Group

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Godrej Group in Dec 2017

Interview

3 stage interview---all were competency based Round 1 was on the phone with someone 1 level above Coach. He asked questions about my CV and former leadership expeirnce, team work etc. Round 2 was with would-be boss...she did not answer my questions and when I was walking her though my expreince she corrected me on research experience needed (it was a part of JD, but she said no we dont need that in this role) This intervie had been reschduled for 8 PM and she was talking from a car..sounding distracted and irritable...

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 45 Interviews