Goibibo Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Goibibo

2.9

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Goibibo (Bengaluru) in January 2020.

Interview

They test your javascript skills. Questions are more focused on your understanding of how it works. Do brush up on prototypes, this, memoization , etc. Overall it was a good discussion rather than interview. The interviewer was considerate and polite.

Interview Questions

• Define a memoized function for another function y which takes 3 int arguments and returns a int   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Goibibo (Bengaluru) in December 2019.

Interview

The first round was coding round for around 45 minutes and it was data structure related. Once I've solved the problem statement was extended to add more complexity. The second, third, fourth all are around design and architecture, it was more of a brainstorming together session between me and the interviewer and got questions on the approach I solve the problem.

Interview Questions

• Design an API service for weather service, integrating multiple 3rd party weather api providers.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Goibibo (Bengaluru) in April 2019.

Interview

I got a call from a consultant company saying there an opportunity for a Python developer role in goibibo r&d centre. It is a one day interview process.

First round - Python output prediction
    There are 30 questions, which we need to predict output. Questions are simple and straight forward, mainly tested on the python basic concepts.

Second Round - Programming Round

Interviewer will provide a laptop to write code. Questions were a bit tricky and interviewer monitors our code when we are writing and asks us how can we improve our code.
    Asks questions on our technical skills.

Third Round

I had been interviewed with a Senior person in the project. Had deep discussion on my projects and some logical questions were asked.

Managerial round

Brief discussion on my projects and will explain about our work in project.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were covered on basic data-structures and algorithms.   1 Answer

Backend Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Goibibo (Bengaluru) in March 2019.

Interview

It was mostly on data structures, design.

Round-1 : It was mostly on data structures, basic project overview and dynamic programming.

Round-2 : It was mostly on my projects, database design, which DB to choose over other, designing some scenario

Round-3 : It was with the engineering team Vice President and was the best interview I've ever had. It was again mostly on projects, white boarding, designing, data structures, message queues, problem solving(puzzles)

Interview Questions

• R-1> What are channels, how does a go routine work.

R-1> How does a buffered channels work and unbuffered channels work

R-1>How many requests does Go handle at a time compared to node and whats the performance benefit does GO provide over other languages in terms of CPU, memory and response time   Answer Question
    • R-2>
      A big debate on MySQL vs NoSql

Find the smallest subset in a given array which has the maximum repetitions in an array
      Ex: Given array -> [1,2,3,2,5,6,2,8,9,0] -> 2 repeated most times and smallest subset is -> [2,3,4,5,6,2]

Design a common schema that support their hotels, travel, food and all new verticals added   Answer Question
    • R-3> When I type www.facebook.com what all happens in the background before something displayed to client.

What happens when a consumer of a message queue is dead and the by the time message queue is filled and overflowing, how do you handle that. Considering kubernetes is not present to scale up the dead nodes.

How to implement a set functionality

How to find max occurances in an array of a number in array without consuming additional space.

Complete design of my personal projects

Egg drop problem

Egg drop problem with infinite height.(Height is infinite )   Answer Question

IOS Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Goibibo (Bengaluru) in December 2018.

Interview

There were a total of 4 rounds spanning 2 weeks. Was contacted by a consultancy who were persistently contacting me for the role. The company HR was mostly clueless during the entire process.

First round was telephonic and covered basics of iOS, swift, objective-c and design questions.

For the second round, they kept on rescheduling it and when the time arrives for the round they don't show up. After 3-4 rescheduling, the round was conducted where we discussed performance and design patterns.

Third round was onsite where we discussed more of design problems. The interview was taken by one fine gentleman and tech. leader at the company. The round lasted around 45 mins but they made me wait for another 2-3 hours and i had to leave after that for some emergency.

The final round was a skype round with the director, where we discussed more of problem solving and approaches. A fairly long discussion which ended in discussion about the role.

Never heard from them after that.

All we candidates want is a binary answer, selected / not selected. Is that too hard even after many followups?

Interview Questions

• design approaches, architecture, basic swift questions.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Goibibo (Gurgaon, Haryana) in November 2018.

Interview

I got a call from a recruitment agency about the opportunity. My first interaction got scheduled the next week of the call. There were 3 rounds of interviews. 2 face-to-face and 1 telephonic rounds. Interview process took around 2 weeks. All rounds were technical rounds.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Goibibo (London, England (UK)) in September 2018.

Interview

They don't take the tests seriously, shorlisted the candidates as per their own wish without considering every applicant.

Their intentions are not genuine to hire good candidates. This has been a heartbreaking experience for me and my friends.

Interview Questions

• Why do the binary search and BST have a time complexity of log(n) ?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Goibibo.

Interview

Worst Interview Experience, Process went on for about 2 months and it still felt like the first day of interview with no progress. I had an interview and then I didn't hear for a month and after that I had another interview after a month. Then I was informed that position got closed. Then after some days I am given an assignment which would take more than day to complete and further rounds. I choose to withdraw after this.

Interview Questions

• Questions were pretty simple like finding loop in a link list.   Answer Question

Call Center Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goibibo (Gurgaon, Haryana) in February 2018.

Interview

Allover proce is slight tough.. there are 3 rounds in first they check educational qualification any experiance and self introduction. Then you iq test done. After that they ask where you get info about the interview. When first round over Second round start. In this group discussion takes place.. If you pass in both rounds thn you will enter into third round

Interview Questions

• From which source you know about tbis job?   1 Answer

Summer Development Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Goibibo in February 2018.

Interview

I applied through LinkedIn HR's email ID. I got a phone call confirming my availability and slot for the first telephonic Interview. The First Interview was based on my projects, asked a lot of DS and Algo Standard Level Questions, and a bit on MongoDB. After a wait of around 10 days, I got my date for Second Round of Telephonic Interview which was on JavaScript and NodeJS as they are my core competencies. The Interview process is a standard one with more inclined towards the easier side. I got selected for it.

Interview Questions

• Detect Circular Loop in Linked List if exists? Find the merging point if exist?   1 Answer
    • Dutch National Flag Problem   Answer Question
    • What are Promises in JS and detailed explanation?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.