Goibibo Interview Questions

Updated 30 Sep 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 35 of over 35 interviews

Recruitment Agency26%
Employee Referral21%
HardAverageEasy

Goibibo

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goibibo

Interview

3 technical round happened, final interview was with Team Head then HR round. Final round took 2 - 3 days to happen. Interview for NOC engg. profile was not so tough. Easy question were asked.

Interview Questions
  • Mostly question of linux and servers
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Goibibo (Gurgaon, Haryana)

Interview

Aptitude, Technical Round , Hr round . I was glad to be a part of the recruiting process. It was smooth process but unfortunately I couldn't do well. I will try my best for the next tym.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I interviewed at Goibibo (Gurgaon, Haryana)

Interview

One day process. Three rounds were conducted after which HR told the result will be informed. They never responded, HR did not pick up calls. Three technical discussions. First round Data Structures and Algorithms. Second was based on resume and technical knowledge. Third round system design.

Interview Questions
  • Spiral matrix problem. Rotten oranges problem. Mongo and python questions. Design parking lot.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Goibibo (Bangalore) in Jan 2020

Interview

They test your javascript skills. Questions are more focused on your understanding of how it works. Do brush up on prototypes, this, memoization , etc. Overall it was a good discussion rather than interview. The interviewer was considerate and polite.

Interview Questions
  • Define a memoized function for another function y which takes 3 int arguments and returns a int

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Goibibo (New York, NY) in Dec 2019

Interview

I got interviewed at Gurgaon office for Senior iOS Engineer. Overall very good experience. The interview included questions from threading, deep iOS concepts, some basic Swift concepts, some basic DS and problem solving questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Goibibo (Bangalore) in Dec 2019

Interview

The first round was coding round for around 45 minutes and it was data structure related. Once I've solved the problem statement was extended to add more complexity. The second, third, fourth all are around design and architecture, it was more of a brainstorming together session between me and the interviewer and got questions on the approach I solve the problem.

Interview Questions
  • Design an API service for weather service, integrating multiple 3rd party weather api providers.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Goibibo (New Delhi) in Aug 2019

Interview

It was a 3-4 round on campus interview schedule, last being the HR round. First round was DSA round, 1easy, 2 medium difficulty level questions. 2nd round was based on resume. I was asked backend related questions, including deployment.

Interview Questions
  • 1 DSA question was based on fast string processing.

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Goibibo (Bangalore) in Apr 2019

Interview

I got a call from a consultant company saying there an opportunity for a Python developer role in goibibo r&d centre. It is a one day interview process. First round - Python output prediction There are 30 questions, which we need to predict output. Questions are simple and straight forward, mainly tested on the python basic concepts. Second Round - Programming Round Interviewer will provide a laptop to write code. Questions were a bit tricky and interviewer monitors our code when we are writing and asks us how can we improve our code. Asks questions on our technical skills. Third Round I had been interviewed with a Senior person in the project. Had deep discussion on my projects and some logical questions were asked. Managerial round Brief discussion on my projects and will explain about our work in project.

Interview Questions
  • Most questions were covered on basic data-structures and algorithms.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Goibibo (Bangalore) in Mar 2019

Interview

It was mostly on data structures, design. Round-1 : It was mostly on data structures, basic project overview and dynamic programming. Round-2 : It was mostly on my projects, database design, which DB to choose over other, designing some scenario Round-3 : It was with the engineering team Vice President and was the best interview I've ever had. It was again mostly on projects, white boarding, designing, data structures, message queues, problem solving(puzzles)

Interview Questions
  • R-1> What are channels, how does a go routine work. R-1> How does a buffered channels work and unbuffered channels work R-1>How many requests does Go handle at a time compared to node and whats the performance benefit does GO provide over other languages in terms of CPU, memory and response time
  • R-2> A big debate on MySQL vs NoSql https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/level-order-traversal-direction-change-every-two-levels/ Find the smallest subset in a given array which has the maximum repetitions in an array Ex: Given array -> [1,2,3,2,5,6,2,8,9,0] -> 2 repeated most times and smallest subset is -> [2,3,4,5,6,2] Design a common schema that support their hotels, travel, food and all new verticals added
  • R-3> When I type www.facebook.com what all happens in the background before something displayed to client. What happens when a consumer of a message queue is dead and the by the time message queue is filled and overflowing, how do you handle that. Considering kubernetes is not present to scale up the dead nodes. How to implement a set functionality How to find max occurances in an array of a number in array without consuming additional space. Complete design of my personal projects Egg drop problem Egg drop problem with infinite height.(Height is infinite )

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Goibibo (Bangalore) in Dec 2018

Interview

There were a total of 4 rounds spanning 2 weeks. Was contacted by a consultancy who were persistently contacting me for the role. The company HR was mostly clueless during the entire process. First round was telephonic and covered basics of iOS, swift, objective-c and design questions. For the second round, they kept on rescheduling it and when the time arrives for the round they don't show up. After 3-4 rescheduling, the round was conducted where we discussed performance and design patterns. Third round was onsite where we discussed more of design problems. The interview was taken by one fine gentleman and tech. leader at the company. The round lasted around 45 mins but they made me wait for another 2-3 hours and i had to leave after that for some emergency. The final round was a skype round with the director, where we discussed more of problem solving and approaches. A fairly long discussion which ended in discussion about the role. Never heard from them after that. All we candidates want is a binary answer, selected / not selected. Is that too hard even after many followups?

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 35 Interviews

Goibibo Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Goibibo as 68.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.94 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Software Development Engineer and Backend Developer rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Software Engineer and Senior Software Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Goibibo takes an average of 11 days when considering 39 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Principal Engineer had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas Software Engineer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 20 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Goibibo according to 39 Glassdoor interviews include:

One-on-One Interview: 27.27%