Goldman Sachs Software Engineer Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Goldman Sachs Software Engineer Intern Interview Questions

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Interview

I was first given a technical interview made up of 2 question. (You can find the questions on Leetcode) and then was followed by a online interview. I did not get the online technical interview tho.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Goldman Sachs

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Interview

Went in for the first-round interview and ended up tanking. I forgot a lot of the stuff from my class. Interviewers were not pleased and cut the interview short at 30 minutes. First-round interview was mainly personality based and not technical. From what I've heard, the second round interviews are more technical.

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (New York, NY (US)) in March 2007.

Interview

One on-campus interview and then a full day of onsite interviews. I was asked programming and computer science questions, basic behavioral questions, and a couple of brainteasers. I had to write some basic code to answer a few questions. Each interview last about 30 minutes. For the onsite interviews, I had three with each of the two groups that were considering hiring me.

Interview Questions

• How do you reverse a linked list? Write the code.   1 Answer
    • Suppose you had eight identical balls. One of them is slightly heavier and you are given a balance scale . What's the fewest number of times you have to use the scale to find the heavier ball?   60 Answers
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.