Golin Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 19 Mar 2019

2.6

Sort:

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Golin (San Francisco, CA (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Started off with a phone screen with a recruiter, which led to a Skype interview with hiring managers. Finally, I was given a writing assessment.

I really enjoyed my interview with the recruiter. Props to him, he is doing fantastic work.

My interview with the hiring managers was a little impersonal and I feel like they weren't that interested in me to begin with or had somewhere else to be. I totally understand that but I was bummed that they then sent me a writing assessment to complete with no follow up. Would have loved feedback but again, I do understand this process can turn out that way.

After the writing assessment, I didn't hear back for 3 weeks. I sent one follow up email with no response and finally received a templated rejection email.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Golin (Dallas, TX (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

The interview was pretty simple, you get the chance to speak to a lot of different employees, which gives you the sense of company culture.They asked basic questions during the first call to get a better understanding of what you are looking for in a career.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Golin (Chicago, IL (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

They had a Blitz interview where you would talk to about 6 different team members. They were all really nice and welcoming and not intimidating at all. They just want to get to know you and see if you would be a good fit.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL (US)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Golin (Miami, FL (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

Heard from them after probably a week. Basic interview questions you’ll find them on google. However, the interviewer was very unprofessional and didn’t even have my resume. Interview took about 10 minuets

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Who are our clients besides McDonald’s?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Golin (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

The process was a speed interview process where you meet with 2 people at a time for 15 minutes each and you just talk. It goes by really quickly, and you start to repeat yourself over and over.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Golin (New York, NY (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Pretty easy! Straightforward questions. Non-intimidating interviewers who were genuinely interested in what you had to say. Be confident and ask questions! They want to make sure the internship is a good fit!!!

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good option for our intern team?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Golin (Dallas, TX (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

It was a little different because you do a group-like interview, but you still get one-on-one time with various people from the office. They were prompt in getting back to me about if I got the internship or not, maybe 2 weeks after the intern invitational.

Interview Questions

• What was the biggest thing you've learned from your experience so far?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Golin (Costa Mesa, CA (US)).

Interview

Straightforward as far as PR internships go. Online application and several in person interviews at the office. Team was friendly and smart!

Intern Interview

Interview

It was very friendly. They had us in private rooms and interviewers will rotate every 10 minutes. The rotation happens 4 times and you would meet employees from entry level positions to senior and managerial positions. Overall it was a very positive experience.

Interview Questions

• After working in a team, what would you like their impression of you to be?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Golin (Los Angeles, CA (US)).

Interview

Had two rounds of interviews. One was with the VP and then with the Associates I would be working under. The initial screening is with the HR department and they definitely want people with previous internship experience. If you have that and can talk about it confidently, getting the job is easy.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.