Golin Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Golin Interview Questions

Interviews at Golin

2.6

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Golin (San Francisco, CA (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Started off with a phone screen with a recruiter, which led to a Skype interview with hiring managers. Finally, I was given a writing assessment.

I really enjoyed my interview with the recruiter. Props to him, he is doing fantastic work.

My interview with the hiring managers was a little impersonal and I feel like they weren't that interested in me to begin with or had somewhere else to be. I totally understand that but I was bummed that they then sent me a writing assessment to complete with no follow up. Would have loved feedback but again, I do understand this process can turn out that way.

After the writing assessment, I didn't hear back for 3 weeks. I sent one follow up email with no response and finally received a templated rejection email.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Golin (Dallas, TX (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

The interview was pretty simple, you get the chance to speak to a lot of different employees, which gives you the sense of company culture.They asked basic questions during the first call to get a better understanding of what you are looking for in a career.

Analytics Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Golin (Washington, DC (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

1. Phone interview with recruiters 2. In person interview with digital strategy lead, associate, and two directors 3. Writing prompt/case 4. Final interview with managing director. Nicole and Sarah (East Coast recruiters) were amazing! Super responsive, approachable, and friendly. They answered so many questions on my offer letter and really helped me understand everything.

Interview Questions

• Why Golin? Why analytics? Do you have experience using data to solve a problem?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Golin.

Interview

The interview process was similar to a speed dating event. My interview with Golin was the first time I had ever interviewed with multiple people which was quite intimidating at first but by the time it had finished, I definitely prefer it to a one-on-one process.

Interview Questions

• What sector of the g4 model do you feel that you would fit into best?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Golin (Chicago, IL (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

They had a Blitz interview where you would talk to about 6 different team members. They were all really nice and welcoming and not intimidating at all. They just want to get to know you and see if you would be a good fit.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Golin (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

The process was a speed interview process where you meet with 2 people at a time for 15 minutes each and you just talk. It goes by really quickly, and you start to repeat yourself over and over.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL (US)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Golin (Miami, FL (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

Heard from them after probably a week. Basic interview questions you’ll find them on google. However, the interviewer was very unprofessional and didn’t even have my resume. Interview took about 10 minuets

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Who are our clients besides McDonald’s?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Golin in June 2016.

Interview

A day after applying I received a phone call asking if I had a few minutes for a phone interview - I enthusiastically accepted. We spoke about my work experience and education as usual. The woman on the phone was very nice and bubbly and seemed to think I would be a good fit based on my experience. I was told would she would forward my information to someone else and get back to me within a week. A week went by and I hadn't heard from anyone at Golin. I followed up with a brief message when my phone call went unanswered. Another week went by, so I sent a brief follow up email. Three weeks after my phone interview I receive an email informing me that they have chosen not to pursue candidacy and I still wonder why not.

Interview Questions

• What was your least favorite part about your last internship?   1 Answer
    • What was your favorite part about your last internship?   1 Answer
    • What are your weaknesses?   Answer Question
    • Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Golin (New York, NY (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Pretty easy! Straightforward questions. Non-intimidating interviewers who were genuinely interested in what you had to say. Be confident and ask questions! They want to make sure the internship is a good fit!!!

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good option for our intern team?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Golin (Dallas, TX (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

It was a little different because you do a group-like interview, but you still get one-on-one time with various people from the office. They were prompt in getting back to me about if I got the internship or not, maybe 2 weeks after the intern invitational.

Interview Questions

• What was the biggest thing you've learned from your experience so far?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.