Government of India, Department of Space, Indian Space Research Organisation Interview Questions

Updated Nov 18, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 73 of over 73 interviews

Interviews at Government of India, Department of Space, Indian Space Research Organisation

Positive76%
Negative7%
Neutral17%
Applied online39%
Campus Recruiting33%
Employee Referral8%
3.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Government of India, Department of Space, Indian Space Research Organisation

Application

Interview

Firstly, you need to qualify Written exam. Written exam contain 80 questions to be completed in 1.5 hrs. After that you will be called for Interview.You need to score 60/100 to become eligible to come in merit list.

Interview Questions
  • Basic Electronics and Communication subjects questions
    Answer Question

Application

Interview

Asked a lot of niche technical questions like what is the Young's modulus of copper. A lot of emphasis was given on material science questions. Overall process was not as I had expected.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

Shortlist and interview call. the entire process was very smooth and the questions asked were related to your cv. The HR support is also great during the entire process. The CV shortlist criteria is not available online, but I feel good grades in undergraduate and class 12 are helpful

Interview Questions
  • q. introduce yourself q. explain the robotic hand project q. why do you want to intern here

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhopal

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Government of India, Department of Space, Indian Space Research Organisation (Bhopal) in Jul 2021

Interview

I was shortlisted for the Electronics. In the interview they we very gentle. first the asked for the intriduction and the current occupation we are doing. They asked for the favourate subjects , Electronic devices, analog electronics, emt and control systems

Interview Questions
  • first they asked about the power or RF devices. asked to name some electronic device like zener, photo, schotky along with uses. fabrication for zener (heavy doping), relation between built in voltage vs deplition width. photo diode(its biasing) and what is the special about photo transistor(it offers less input resistance), E-k duagram and the negative resistance, emitter degeneration and all biasing techniques. for control they asked, what is transfer function, does it have zero in put condition , to incorporate zero condition which technique is good? (state space). they asked for simpe question related to Ki , Pi and Pd controller very easy since the time was less they asked about satellite communication whuch i was not able to answer to all and last what is impedence (free space)

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Government of India, Department of Space, Indian Space Research Organisation (Bangalore)

Interview

Three scientists interviewed me based on my qualifications and interests they have focused on favorite subject i mentioned in the resume. My interview went very interesting the way they communication this very well.

Interview Questions
  • what is chemical engineering why you want to join in this organization asked in depth concepts

Application

Interview

Written test and interview was conducted. Mainly technical questions are asked in interview. They ask educational background, motivation to join, research interest, how are you valuable and technical questions. I applied for mechanical branch, they asked tooling/production questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dehradun

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Government of India, Department of Space, Indian Space Research Organisation (Dehradun) in Apr 2021

Interview

It was a virtual interview held at IIRS Dehradun. It was my greatest interview experience ever. ISRO scientists were so generous and I felt great to be interviewed for this position.

Interview Questions
  • Interrupt Types of Interrupt Working of Interrupt practically, not from users point of view ! Process Vs Thread What does Thread contains ? Deadlock Conditions for Deadlock Semaphore Types of semaphore Binary vs Counting Semaphore (Tell Range) What is deadlock ? Conditions for a Deadlock ? How to avoid Deadlock ? Race condition ? How to avoid Race condition ? What is Virtual Memory ? When it is needed ? How it gets implemented ? POSIX standard ? Interrupt vs Trap ? Multiprocessor system ? Instruction fields and their working ? Null VS Void ? Kernel ? Bootstrap Loader ? Sorting of Elements : Fastest Sorting Algorithm Recursion Data Structure ? Why stack only is used ? 3 numericals related to ASCII, Binary and 0-65535 range tell File size ? How you can compress that file ? Disk crash management ? (Bad luck) Full-form of RAID ?

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 months. I interviewed at Government of India, Department of Space, Indian Space Research Organisation (Bangalore) in Jan 2021

Interview

This job was carried out for my final year project of master's and Interview process begin with self introduction and further the questions were raised based on my projects and technical skills

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Government of India, Department of Space, Indian Space Research Organisation (Ahmedabad) in Dec 2020

Interview

Only Interview through telephone and first i got selected as my College and University rank was 1. So everything was set, and then ISRO selected me. Interview was barely 30 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • What is your strength and weakness?

Government of India, Department of Space, Indian Space Research Organisation

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Government of India, Department of Space, Indian Space Research Organisation

Interview

Interview consisits of 30 mins to 60 mins of Q & A mostly from basics of engineering. Before interviw candidates are required to clear a written test consisting of MCQs. Topics for written exam are published on the website of the organization. Previous test papers are also available online from the official website.

Interview Questions
  • Relationship between gear ratio and Inertial ratios in a gear train
2 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 73 Interviews
RSS Feed</>Embed

Popular Careers with Government of India, Department of Space, Indian Space Research Organisation Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Government of India, Department of Space, Indian Space Research Organisation? Share Your Experiences

Government of India, Department of Space, Indian Space Research Organisation logo