Government of India, Department of Space, Indian Space Research Organisation Scientist/Engineer - SC Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Government of India, Department of Space, Indian Space Research Organisation

3.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Government of India, Department of Space, Indian Space Research Organisation (Indore) in October 2017.

Interview

Shortlist based on Resume. Cutoff - 7.00 CPI(Top 20 among the total students applied). Interviewed by 2 people - One is probably a director and the other one is an Electrical expert
Interview started with a simple questions about projects done during the course by director followed by random questions from entire electrical engineering by the expert. Many of the questions were from control systems and signals and systems. No use of mastering a single subject/field.

Interview Questions

• Transfer functions and response of different filters and questions related to it as you answer them   Answer Question
  • Design an Oscillator circuit by using an Op-Amp   Answer Question
  • Draw a typical block diagram of a data acquisition system   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Government of India, Department of Space, Indian Space Research Organisation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gandhinagar, Gujarat

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Government of India, Department of Space, Indian Space Research Organisation (Gandhinagar, Gujarat) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through college/university. I was directly called for Interview after resume shortlisting on the basis of merit. There was no aptitude test. The interview was completely technical. Questions from core mechanical subjects like fluid mechanics, solid mechanics, etc were asked. Interview went on for 1 hour. All kinds of technical questions are asked. They check for the core knowledge of the candidates. They also ask questions based on resume.

Scientist/Engineer - SC Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rupnagar, Punjab

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Government of India, Department of Space, Indian Space Research Organisation (Rupnagar, Punjab) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied through campus recruitment drive. It was a 2 Step process.
    Stage 1: Resume Shortlisting: Better the CGPA you have, more is the chance of getting shortlisted.
    Stage 2 : Personal Interview: Be confident, Be precise.

Interview Questions

• Mostly about the projects you have done in your academic career.
      They will ask almost every detail of the projects you have mentioned in your resume.
      You need to have strong command on basics   Answer Question

Scientist/Engineer - SC Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Government of India, Department of Space, Indian Space Research Organisation (Bengaluru) in June 2014.

Interview

Examination and shortlisted candidates are called for an interview. Questions are based on what have you studied and type of project you have done. Higher GPA for a reputed college helps.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The pay scale is already available in website.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Government of India, Department of Space, Indian Space Research Organisation (Bengaluru) in January 2014.

Interview

Technical interview for 30min. If prepared for GATE then the round will sound easy. Questions were mainly from major subjects of computer science namely automara, operating systems, algorithms. Questions were comparatively easy if prepared for GATE>

Interview Questions

• questions from automata theory, digital electronics and operating systems.   Answer Question

Scientist/Engineer 'SC' Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Government of India, Department of Space, Indian Space Research Organisation.

Interview

All India ISRO Recruitment exam and interview or thru IIST

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Government of India, Department of Space, Indian Space Research Organisation (New Delhi) in November 2012.

Interview

All india recruitment exam and interview
    All questions were technical
    They give you a white board and pen then tell to explain a problem/question
    Only basic knowledge but clarity is required
    I was from Mechanical

Interview Questions

• How do you design a pipeline (to a distant village)? Main factors u take care?
      u would go for laminar or turbulent flow   4 Answers

Application

Interview

Technical interview..

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult as such....focused on basics of engineering   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Government of India, Department of Space, Indian Space Research Organisation (New Delhi) in June 2011.

Interview

documents checking thereafter interview by panel of 5 people from differet streams .full technical and little bit about my background and about isro.favorite subject and questions from that and major project in engineering

Interview Questions

• favorite subject and questions from that and major project in engineering   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Guwahati

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Government of India, Department of Space, Indian Space Research Organisation (Guwahati) in December 2010.

Interview

mostly people are selected by a national examination (written and then interview), but in my case ISRO had recruited from IIT campuses during placement season (interview only). I have heard that national written examinations are hard, interviews are equally brutal for some! 90% technical stuff in interview, what are your interests? your past projects, basic fundamentals etc etc.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate the choice of CENTER (like VSSC, LPSC, SDSC-SHAR, ISAC, SAC etc). sometimes there is not much choice also. 90% of the mechanical engineering/ chemical engineering work is in Trivandrum (VSSC, LPSC) or Mahendragiri,TN (LPSC) or Shri-Harikota (SDSC-SHAR). 30-40% electrical/electronics work is in other centers in Bangalore and Ahemadabad. There are few other less known locations also!

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.