Government of India Interview Questions

Updated 26 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Government of India

Applied online21%
HardAverageEasy
Found 43 candidate interviews
Government of India
Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Government of India

Interview

I got asked some questions. And then after that they asked me some more questions. I was then asked further questions. And then on more final question. And then that conluded the whole interview process.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me what is your name?
    Answer Question
Government of India
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Government of India

Interview

Contract Job for data scientist. Various coding questions about sql python C ++ etc. They asked me to show them how I would host a pickle model on a cloud server for an automated process.

Interview Questions
Government of India
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Government of India

Interview

It was a five-day interview process covering Psychological assessment, group discussion, problem-solving, analytical and followed by an interview by a panel of officials who were well qualified in their respective domains.

Anonymous Employee in Guwahati
Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Government of India (Guwahati)

Interview

Survey work statistics survey for agricultural output data and industrial development data, It was first applied through employments news and written exam was conducted . Those who passed in written exam will be called for interview . I had been selected for the job and still working here.

Interview Questions
  • Interview was in 2006 . I forgot the questions.
Anonymous Employee in New Delhi
Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Government of India (New Delhi)

Interview

Interview is conducted for the candidates selected after written examination. The written examination is taken by Union Public Service Commission, Govt. of India. Minimum qualification for appearing in the exam is Bachelor Degree in Engineering.

Interview Questions
Government of India
Application

I interviewed at Government of India

Interview

The overall process takes time. One interview often with three interviewers in the panel. Questions are not very difficult if you know your subject matter and can justify your past experience.

Interview Questions
  • About subject matter, past experience and contribution to the new role
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Government of India (New Delhi) in Jan 2017

Interview

It requires clearing the UPSC exams, which are very tough, and then you get an interview, followed by several other rounds of interviews. Very tough, if you can clear this exam then it is better to apply elsewhere. But it does have good job security.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Government of India (New Delhi)

Interview

After clearing the combined services written examination wherein 4-5 lakh candidates appear, a merit list of approx 1800 candidates is drawn who are called for a rigorous services selection board interview of five days duration wherein in Phase one screening is done and 80 percent of said strength is returned. The balance 20 percent are put to subjective psychological, GD and ground tasks followed by last phase final interview by a panel comprising a psychologist, a GTO and the President of said board. Of the said 20 percent only three percent are selected for training which is for a duration of one and half years and thereafter Presidential commission as Class I Gazetted Officer is conferred upon

Interview Questions
  • Not possible to cover here. It is five days process wherein in Phase one screening is done and 80 percent of said strength is returned. The balance 20 percent are put to subjective psychological, GD and ground tasks followed by last phase final interview by a panel comprising a psychologist, a GTO and the President of said board.
Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Government of India (Hyderābād) in Feb 2016

Interview

it was moderate,mostly personal questions,asked about banking and finance,native place and its specialty and ethnic values and family background,questions like hobbies and areas of interest,why not higher education,why banking like questions

Interview Questions
Government of India
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Government of India in Jan 2016

Interview

It is a very tough and a lengthy process to get selected, However the career prospects is not at all good afterwards. But if someone wants a laid back life, go for it

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 43 Interviews

Popular Careers with Government of India Job Seekers