Government of India Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Government of India Interview Questions

Interviews at Government of India

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Headquarters, ID (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Government of India (Headquarters, ID (US)) in April 2008.

Interview

First appeared to the Selection Committee and the viva-voice and after that only the Selection Committee will forward for appointment

Senior Executive Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Government of India.

Interview

It was a five-day interview process covering Psychological assessment, group discussion, problem-solving, analytical and followed by an interview by a panel of officials who were well qualified in their respective domains.

SSO Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guwahati

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Government of India (Guwahati).

Interview

Survey work statistics survey for agricultural output data and industrial development data, It was first applied through employments news and written exam was conducted . Those who passed in written exam will be called for interview . I had been selected for the job and still working here.

Interview Questions

• Interview was in 2006 . I forgot the questions.   1 Answer

Civil Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Government of India (New Delhi).

Interview

Interview is conducted for the candidates selected after written examination. The written examination is taken by Union Public Service Commission, Govt. of India. Minimum qualification for appearing in the exam is Bachelor Degree in Engineering.

Consultant Interview

Interview

The overall process takes time. One interview often with three interviewers in the panel. Questions are not very difficult if you know your subject matter and can justify your past experience.

Interview Questions

• About subject matter, past experience and contribution to the new role   Answer Question

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Government of India (New Delhi) in January 2017.

Interview

It requires clearing the UPSC exams, which are very tough, and then you get an interview, followed by several other rounds of interviews. Very tough, if you can clear this exam then it is better to apply elsewhere. But it does have good job security.

Government of India Services Sector Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Government of India (New Delhi).

Interview

After clearing the combined services written examination wherein 4-5 lakh candidates appear, a merit list of approx 1800 candidates is drawn who are called for a rigorous services selection board interview of five days duration wherein in Phase one screening is done and 80 percent of said strength is returned. The balance 20 percent are put to subjective psychological, GD and ground tasks followed by last phase final interview by a panel comprising a psychologist, a GTO and the President of said board. Of the said 20 percent only three percent are selected for training which is for a duration of one and half years and thereafter Presidential commission as Class I Gazetted Officer is conferred upon

Interview Questions

• Not possible to cover here.
       It is five days process wherein in Phase one screening is done and 80 percent of said strength is returned. The balance 20 percent are put to subjective psychological, GD and ground tasks followed by last phase final interview by a panel comprising a psychologist, a GTO and the President of said board.   1 Answer

Probationary Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Government of India (Hyderabad) in February 2016.

Interview

it was moderate,mostly personal questions,asked about banking and finance,native place and its specialty and ethnic values and family background,questions like hobbies and areas of interest,why not higher education,why banking like questions

Senior Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhopal

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Government of India (Bhopal).

Interview

It was a well structured interview that was held over six days with 04 stages. The interview covered psychometric, group discussion, team building excercises, one on one interview, group tasks, physical and medical examinations. The interview process was highly effective in brining out the very best from the candidates. It was essential to get an overview of the process from other people who have attended in the past. This gives tremendous insight to the whole process of the assessment center. The overall experience was quite pleasant.

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself in 07 years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Overall experience was excellent

Assistant Director Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Government of India (New Delhi) in December 2015.

Interview

applied through online and interview was at delhi.the experience was good. They asked about current job profile and hobbies.Panel members were friendly and the interview lasted for me for 10 to 15 min approx.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.