Government of India Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Government of India Interview Questions

Sort:

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Headquarters, ID (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Government of India (Headquarters, ID (US)) in April 2008.

Interview

First appeared to the Selection Committee and the viva-voice and after that only the Selection Committee will forward for appointment

Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Government of India.

Interview

total 2 interviews and getting into was bit challenging

Interview Questions

Negotiation

easy

Clerk Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Government of India.

Interview

No, through an All India competitive Exam

Anonymous Employee in Bhopal

Interview

Written test and thereafter a threadbare interview to gauge all dimensions of the personality.

Interview Questions

• Multidimensional personality is expected to make it through the process. candidate is asked to perform tasks during the interview process in addition to psychometric analysis to capture his frame of mind, to judge the suitability for the tasks he is likely to handle, candidate has to go through GD and group task during interview.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Allahabad

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Government of India (Allahabad).

Interview

Through a personality test.

Interview Questions

• Govt of India normally hires only Indian Nationals   1 Answer

Negotiation

The salary was advertised in the News Paper

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Government of India (New Delhi) in June 2013.

Interview

The recruitment process was known from prominent newspapers and employment news.
    Application was filled in hardcopy and sent by post. Prompt acknowledgement received from the office. Call letter for interview received based on initial screening. Personal interview was held for selection.

Interview Questions

• What is the peak wavelength corresponding to the earth's average surface temperature?   Answer Question

Army Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allahabad

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Government of India (Allahabad) in March 2009.

Interview

Written UPSC exam and Services Selection Board Interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join the Army   1 Answer

Biologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Government of India (Noida) in October 2012.

Interview

Based on experience

Senior Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhopal

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Government of India (Bhopal).

Interview

It was a well structured interview that was held over six days with 04 stages. The interview covered psychometric, group discussion, team building excercises, one on one interview, group tasks, physical and medical examinations. The interview process was highly effective in brining out the very best from the candidates. It was essential to get an overview of the process from other people who have attended in the past. This gives tremendous insight to the whole process of the assessment center. The overall experience was quite pleasant.

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself in 07 years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Overall experience was excellent

Assistant Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Government of India (New Delhi) in December 2010.

Interview

A all India Written Exam. If you crack the exam, you will be called for interview.
    A technical Interview of 20-30 minutes. They ask generic questions from Engineering to your current Job Profile.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to work for Central Government from a private Organization ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The salary is fixed for government employees.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.