Grail Insights Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Grail Insights Analyst Interview Questions

3.4

42 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Grail Insights.

Interview

1. HR Interview
Basic questions.
 Tell me about yourself. Strengths, Weaknesses, Marks , Why Grail Research.
2. Case Study Round.
Guesstimates. They won't be repeating the same scenario. Be prepared in advance. Have a clear approach and justify your approach with plausible assumptions. Make your approach as structured as possible. They might or might not give you feedback about your performance on the case study.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Grail Insights

Analyst Interview

Interview

SImple process. After the shortlisting based on the test, 2 interviews were conducted that were based completely on the guesstimate questions. mainly the approach was considered by the interviewer irrespective of the the final answer.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Grail Insights.

Interview

Interview panel made the candidates feel very comfortable. Smooth process. Quick round . Analytics was tested to the core. Questions were direc . Interviewers were testing basics. Know your resume quite well.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Grail Insights.

Interview

Campus Recruitment
    Online test via aspiring minds , 3 rounds of interview only guess estimates . After this one more round of guess estimate.
    Number of LCD 32 inch TV sold in Delhi in 2014
    Number of DSLR cameras sold in INdia in 2014

Interview Questions

• No questions were difficult . 70- 80 per cent female workers . The interviewers are stupid . Gave JD in a ppt and they had no idea what's in the ppt which they mailed .   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Grail Insights (Noida).

Interview

Selection processes: 4, namely, on-campus aptitude test, HR interview, manager's round, director's round

Aptitude test: Low Difficulty Level

HR interview: General, about you, be thorough with own CV; They can ask about whether you know about the (guesstimate) cases they give and how you have to approach them. It is a plus point if you know how and can give an example.

Manager's round: Moderate to High Difficulty; I was asked about my hobbies and a guesstimate question was asked to estimate the number of contributors on the site that I write for.

Director's round: Began with questions from my CV; Case to solve: guesstimate; the amount (in L) of orange juice in tetra-packs sold in Delhi-NCR in one year.

The whole process took over 3 months. The aptitude test was conducted in the campus in Dec. The final rounds took place in Feb-Mar with a gap of 3-4 weeks between the last two rounds. So, the candidates can lose out on a lot of good opportunities if they just keep on waiting for this one company.

Interview Questions

• The amount (in L) of orange juice in tetra-packs sold in Delhi-NCR in one year.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grail Insights (Noida) in December 2013.

Interview

a cat type aptitude test having logical and numerical problems along with data interpretation. this was followed by 3 rounds by the team , each involving a case study to be solved

Interview Questions

• 1st case study was about number of glucometers sold in india   4 Answers
    • total tea consumption in india   2 Answers
    • no. of window ac sold   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Grail Insights (Noida).

Interview

hr round all standarized question and one case study to calculate the revenue

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Interview

aptitude followed by three rounds of guesstimation interviews

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Grail Insights (Noida) in October 2011.

Interview

Aptitude Test, Interviews focused on Guess Estimates

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Grail Insights (Noida).

Interview

Written round, Hr Round, followed by interviews with Project Manager, Director and an HR again

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.