Grant Thornton UK LLP Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Grant Thornton UK LLP Interview Questions

Updated 9 May 2019

Sort:

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Grant Thornton UK LLP (London, England (UK)) in December 2016.

Interview

Internet application which was very user-friendly
    Detailed phone call with HR to see if the advertised role could work out
    One-to-one interview with a partner which was on an informal and friendly basis
    Financial presentation to senior partners and staff on the area of my expertise

Audit Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Grant Thornton UK LLP.

Interview

Initial application form, Online testing, Video Interview, Follow Up Phone Interview. These were difficult online test, and there was about 5 of them. Very time consuming. Were quick to respond with e-mails and they offered a phone interview as I had struggled with the video interview which was very decent. However they initially offered another follow up phone call stating what I could improve on but this never came,

Interview Questions

• What do you expect do be doing on a daily basis in this role?   Answer Question

Audit Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Grant Thornton UK LLP.

Interview

Very straightforward video interview questions. There were quite a few but no technical questions, all personality, and strengths-based.

The assessment you had to write a short summary of a data set - make sure to be quick as it is time pressured.

Assessment center was a simple group task and an individual interview.

Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Grant Thornton UK LLP (London, England (UK)) in October 2018.

Interview

Firstly, candidates need to submit an application Form plus CV on their system. Then will receive an Online Test in the form of video, consisting of sjt and numerical question. After taht it was a Video Interview, consisting of a report case.

Interview Questions

• The video interview consists of a report case, some verbal questions   Answer Question

Audit Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grant Thornton UK LLP.

Interview

It's normal interview questions with 2 sections, one is normal interview questions, the other is a case study about a cafe business. There are 4 graphs, and you should prepare the summary of these and give the solution suggestions.

Audit Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Grant Thornton UK LLP.

Interview

First I had to answer two questions when submitting my application based on the vibrant economy index and and the company values, then was an online assessment which was one of the easier ones I've done with basic situational judgement and numerical analysis. Next was a video interview about 40 minutes long with basic competency questions, why you want that role and describing your attributes.

Audit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Grant Thornton UK LLP (Bengaluru) in August 2017.

Interview

basic questions about journals are asked , both rounds were technicals and basic family backgroud was asked. accrual basis of accounting related questions was asked heavily. isnt this 30 words... so is it now 30 words or more cant explain further

Interview Questions

• What is Accrual basis of accounting explain with the help of an example   1 Answer

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Grant Thornton UK LLP (London, England (UK)) in October 2012.

Interview

Online application, psychometric tests, telephone interview and a final round assessment centre. Each stage is set up for you to succeed, not trip you up and you are connected with a current member of Grant Thornton in the role you are applying for, who coaches you through the process and gives advice and support throughout. The interview is competency-based around our CLEARR values which you can research on our website.

Interview Questions

• If you were chancellor, what policies would you bring in?   1 Answer

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Grant Thornton UK LLP in November 2015.

Interview

This was a one way online interview where multiple question were presented to me, followed by a 2 minute time frame to respond. In the middle of the interview there was a written sections where I was given 10 minutes to talk about a time when I have 'experienced unexpected change'.

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Grant Thornton UK LLP (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Interviewer was a manager that had sat through the group exercise. Very laid back. Commercial awareness and understanding of your service line is key as this is tested in the questions. I was also asked about my work experience and hobbies. Lasted about 40 minutes.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.