Grant Thornton UK LLP Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Grant Thornton UK LLP Interview Questions

Interviews at Grant Thornton UK LLP

3.1

Graduate Trainee - Tax Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grant Thornton UK LLP.

Interview

Hi. I applied for Tax Graduate Programme. And just finished the digital interview. It was interesting. In part A, I got questions like facing challenges, making decision and actions after a mistake. I had to say the time for preparation was very limited and I just did not organize well. So my suggestion will be to grab main points and express clearly using STARE technique. In the second part, time FLIED!!! Just calm down, read the information carefully and structure your answer as clearly as possible.

Interview Questions

• In part A, I got questions like facing challenges, making decision and actions after a mistake.   1 Answer

Tax Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Grant Thornton UK LLP in March 2020.

Interview

The process in comparison to other companies that I have applied for felt very long and time-consuming. It took in total around an hour to complete. There were a total of nine generic and quite repetitive questions in Part A and then a case study in Part B. The process felt quite impersonal with emails being sent at 9pm obviously outside working hours.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you made a mistake and how you learnt from it.   Answer Question

Graduate Trainee Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Grant Thornton UK LLP (Bristol, England (UK)) in March 2020.

Interview

Online assessment which focused on understnading what kind of person you are, situational judgement questions and analytical questions. online interview with recorded questions, 30 seconds to prepare answers and 2:30 to answer. experience day

Graduate Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grant Thornton UK LLP.

Interview

it's bit time consuming since it has many interview questions and has a case study to complete. case stud itself is 20 mins. but its structural designed and went smooth.

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grant Thornton UK LLP (London, England (UK)) in February 2020.

Interview

It was quite intense. it was an online video interview where you had to record yourself which I find a lot more challenging than face-to-face ones or Skype interviews. The written assessment was also incredibly difficult as there were soo many articles to read and not enough time. I was barely able to get a sentence down before time ran to

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you and a co-worker had a disagreement   Answer Question

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Grant Thornton UK LLP (Bristol, England (UK)) in February 2020.

Interview

Applied online, tests, video interview then experience day in the Bristol office. HR team are pretty good and communicative, however, one of the interviewers at the experience day was a horribly cold and unpleasant woman. Completely put me off working there. How hard is it to smile to a graduate who has put in all that effort to be there?

Tax Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grant Thornton UK LLP.

Interview

Submitted an online application form, invited to complete online tests very quickly, telephone interview asking competency and motivation questions, assessment center (group tasks, interview) approximately 2 weeks later, final interview. Lots of opportunities to learn about the firm.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Grant Thornton UK LLP in January 2020.

Interview

Just 3 days after completing online application in their careers website, I was contacted by one of their recruitment teams. I was initially entertained by asking and scheduling for a talk through my experiences. After almost 2 weeks, I was contacted again by the recruitment services team and scheduling an interview with the senior manager and manager. The hiring and interview process was smooth. Within a week’s time, I was offered a position.

Associate Interview

Interview

Online application where I had to fill out online tests and do a video interview, next was a phone interview and then an assessment day at the London office with an interview with a manger

Graduate Trainee Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Grant Thornton UK LLP (Birmingham, England (UK)) in December 2019.

Interview

FIlling in an application form then completing an online test with numerical and verbal exercises and analysing information, they if successful, referred to the Hirevue video interview with mostly competency based questions, and a timed case study where you analyse some figures and write a short report.

Then if you are successful for the previous 3 stages, you will be invited for an experience day at one of their offices, there are usually around 5-10 other applicants and you complete an group exercise and then a one-to-one skill-based interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.