Greater Clark County Schools Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Greater Clark County Schools

6th Grade ELA Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jeffersonville, IN (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Greater Clark County Schools (Jeffersonville, IN (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview went smoothly. I interviewed with the building principal, Director of HR and another teacher on my team. I was asked many questions about my experience, philosophy of teacher, thoughts about collaboration and about how I would differentiate instruction.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to describe my beliefs about classroom management and discipline.   Answer Question

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jeffersonville, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Greater Clark County Schools (Jeffersonville, IN (US)) in March 2013.

Interview

Met with principal at the school I applied at. The principal and head of the department plus a few random teachers were in the room. The openings they have are specific but they will work well with you if you are not certified but want that position. There are always options to move around internally, your best option is to take a position to get your foot in the door.

Secondary School Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jeffersonville, IN (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Greater Clark County Schools (Jeffersonville, IN (US)) in August 2010.

Interview

Usually hiring is done during the summer. The interview will be made up of a department chair, assistant Principal, and the Principal. It is important that you have your teaching licenses up to date before you apply for a job at our school. Be able to take on extra curricular activities will be a bonus. Example coaching

Interview Questions

• If you had a large class, how would you provide differentiated instruction to the class to meet everyone needs.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.