Greymeter Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Greymeter

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Greymeter

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Greymeter (Noida) in November 2015.

Interview

They are looking for freshers for marketing ideas using low capital.also brain storming is necessary, should be participative in ideas.They are looking for creative minds(like NASA) .though a startup.
They have 3 rounds first is preparing a marketing strategy online for which they give a week time.and again the same but the topic is given I spot and an hour is given to prepare it.

Interview Questions

• Marketing process for a product   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Greymeter

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Panipat

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Greymeter (Panipat) in November 2015.

Interview

Applied at Off campus held at APIIT Panipat in October 2015. Students were shortlisted for 2nd round, which was also online held in November 2015. It is April Now & still the results of second round has not yet been declared, called the company but no proper response.
    Emailed the required person, still no response, even tried contacting their FB page, still no response, don't apply for this company it is not going to declare any final results

Interview Questions

• Questions related to Aptitude & Software Development Life Cycle   1 Answer
    • BUSINESS PLAN report was asked to be prepared   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sonipat

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Greymeter (Sonipat) in October 2015.

Interview

It took 10 days .first there was a written test which consist of basic quant, logical , verbal questions.second round consist of online assessment in which they gave the task to write a report to increase the publicity of our college fest and we have to submit the report within 1 week but they didn't send any confirmation mail regarding the further interview or any rejection mail

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.