S&P Global Market Intelligence Interview Question: Grilling on financial terms, ... | Glassdoor.co.in

Interview Question

Research Associate Interview Gurgaon, Haryana

Grilling on financial terms, current affairs and opinions

about the same. Since I was from marketing background I was given a lot many situations to analyse.
Answer

Interview Answer

8 Answers

Hi! cn u tell me wen u gave your interview cz i hv given my interview on 17th june and first 3 rounds went on the same day bt i dint gt any call after that. my email is vermarohit89@yahoo.co.in

Rohit on 28-Jun-2013

Did u get the call and email as well for technical interview

Rohit on 28-Jun-2013

Hai Dear, I got a mail today for Interview on 3rd July. Can you please tell me about the about the job details and interview process and salary. Because i have another interview
on the same day. Based on ur details I will decide to go weather for Capital IQ or other. My mail id chaitanyareddyj@gmail.com I will be thankful tto you.

Chaitanya on 01-Jul-2013

hello sir ,
  I got a mail from the s& p capital Iq could u plz help me to get this job by sending some of the details at my email id shubhra.22.chauhan@gmail.com

shubhra on 02-Jul-2013

i gave my interview on 3rd july. it was the technical round. still haven't heard anything from their side. two more ppl were there for the same round even they have not got any mail. any idea how long they take?

pranav on 08-Jul-2013

I have my interview tomorrow for the same post ..could you tell me the questions that have come in the 3rd round ..please its urgent ..thanks

dbz on 08-Jul-2013

Hello Sir,
I gave my written test and the 1st interview yesterday. The last written test didnt go off too well, coz though i knew other sections i missed out on the summary writing part of 10 marks due to lack of time in the 90 mins test. Please tell me about the chances i have and within how many days should i expect a revert from the CIQ HR team?
Thank you.
Regards,
Pravet (pravet_26@ymail.com)

Pravet on 24-Jul-2013

Hello

I gave my aptitude test and hiring test-level 2 on August 12, 2013. Still haven't got any call from them. Any idea till when will they give a call?

Thanks (mittal.aparana@gmail.com)

Aparana on 22-Aug-2013

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.