Grofers Interview Questions

Updated 27 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 125 of over 125 interviews

Employee Referral10%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Grofers

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Grofers

Interview

It was a very informal interview and the company direction was not very clear. Seemed to be focused on tactical and short term wins. The interview process was very smooth and involved direct conversation with top management.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if you need to deliver something that takes weeks to build in 2-3 days?
    Answer Question

Grofers

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grofers

Interview

I Applied OFF-campus In grofers . after 2 weeks one HR called me. Then asked about my current company these days Hr also know about data science field so impress by using I am expirernced in pyhton , sql machine learning

Interview Questions
  • Tell Me about yourself what you do in current company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grofers (Bangalore) in Jul 2021

Interview

I got call of HR introduce yourself and some guess estimate questions with some basic analytics question, then scheduled Interview on next saturday I had 3 Rounds of Interview on the same day. Round 1 & 2 Technical (SQL, Python, Probability, Statistics ) Round 3 PM (Case Study - Analytics)

Interview Questions
  • Q.Advance SQL(Mostly based on Joins) , Python (basic).
  • Q. What are factor you would consider to decide shipping cost of a logistics service?

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grofers (Bangalore) in Jul 2021

Interview

Decent interview and quick response time from HR. 3 interviews - technical and analytical(stats, SQL queries, guesstimate ), problem solving case study, Hiring Manager interview(this was chill and conversational)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grofers (Bangalore) in Jun 2021

Interview

The interviewer himself was confused about the questions and the solution to them. And how could Grofers choose a panel with one person who himself is a 2020 pass out and has only mere experience of 10 months in total? Maybe because such inadequately qualified developers and the poor culture of interviewing shows the downfall of Grofers.

Interview Questions
  • 1. to find the Kth minimum element in a given tree 2. suppose you are in an alternate universe and how would you write a bad code to destroy the company?
1 person found this interview helpful

Grofers

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Grofers in Jun 2021

Interview

It was an online drive so I was informed they will be taking all the rounds on the same day with short breaks in between. I had my first round start on time but it was just one person panel where the interviewer himself was a 2020 pass out and had only mere experience of 10 months in total. It actually felt like an insult being 4 years senior to him. It was clear he was searching right then about react interview questions and asking. This went on for an hour. Then I didn't get any communication for hours. Suddenly I got a call in the middle of my lunch that I got positive reviews for my 1st round and will be having 2nd round in 30mins. For 2nd round the guy asked me to open any online coding platform to build an increment/decrement app. I opened React coding environment and he asked me to make changes some while coding, some other basic questions etc. Overall a very easy round. After this no communication from the recruiter Ambika. Even after sending multiple mails. A pathetic experience and a complete waste of time. All this shows company’s culture :/

Interview Questions
  • design an increment/decrement app using any framework or library

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Grofers (Bangalore) in May 2021

Interview

Started with an assignment round: Cleared that. (Based on ML) Second round: face-to-face interview. Started with Basic ML stuff and python codes. Was able to answer all. But then came to the query and coding part, For the given statements ( was able to write a query and a code which worked), the interview says that's not what we are looking for and moves on to the next question without giving me another shot at the problem. ( Everyone in the programming world knows there is more than one way to solve a problem) . To crack this, you need more Luck, less knowledge.

Interview Questions
  • Types of ML algorithm and their diversification
1 person found this interview helpful

Grofers

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Grofers in May 2021

Interview

The HR was very rude and disconnected with the whole process, the interview was bad and they were least interested in the interviewee. In the whole interview, the interviewer was staring somewhere else and nodding. It was a horrrible experience overall, no professionalism is maintained at all

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Grofers

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Grofers

Interview

Even after long interview rounds with 3 panelist’s there was no response on feedback. However the Sr. Recruiter said their is some internal audit going on we will get back to you in a weeks time. Being from the recruitment background I got my answer. Small peace of advice pls don’t leave a candidate in the middle of Feedback and stop making not so required excuses ( internal audit) just say we have rejected your profile.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Grofers (New Delhi)

Interview

HR was good, Interviewer was such a senior person still he lacked basic etiquettes, his attitude was bad, arrogant and disrespectful. A good leadership is important than a good company which was lacking here.

Interview Questions
  • Name the font you have used in your old creatives in the portfolio.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 125 Interviews