Guest Houser Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 6 Jan 2019

2.4

Sort:

Business Development Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Guest Houser.

Interview

I applied through linkedin and the process took 2-3 days followed by a face-to-face round.
    So there were 4 rounds in the interview. Aptitude Test which is not what you would be expecting. Basic questions to know us better. It won't include quants or anything. Next round was with the HR, she was very polite and humble during the whole interview

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 10+ months. I interviewed at Guest Houser.

Interview

Written test with very easy questions then Manager interview then the HR round. The whole process was very easy and just a formality and this was not at all worth as you will never get paid for it.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Guest Houser.

Interview

The interview process consisted of about 4 rounds. (HR, Sales, Personality & Final ). The overall interview process was extremely smooth. The HR team is extremely polite and very open to the candidate's ideas . The Sales round is most crucial as it allows the candidate to showcase his skill set in a more practical manner.

Interview Questions

• Hypothetical sales based questions   1 Answer

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Guest Houser (Gurgaon, Haryana) in February 2017.

Interview

4 rounds -
    1. Written test
    2. HR round
    3. F2F with senior BDE
    4. F2F with founder

Interview was quite easy, you should have a good knowledge of sales and convincing skills in order to get through this interview.

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Guest Houser (Gurgaon, Haryana).

Interview

Applied through linkedin.

The telephonic round was very basic. Normal questions.
    Personal interview was at their office in gurgaon.
    Took an aptitude test with pretty normal questions.
    The interview was really disappointing, the way they had described the job on the call was very different to what they were offering. Few candidates were already waiting for their interviews, who had come for the same profile and it was hardly 10-15 mins. The questions were dumb and then they tell you its only cold calling.

Interview Questions

• Aptitude test had pretty basic sales questions with some easy general quesitons.   1 Answer

Human Resources Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Guest Houser (Gurgaon, Haryana) in January 2019.

Interview

They give an online assessment which I don't think has anything to do with the process. Doesn't matter how do you perform in the assessment, they will call you for the next round.

Interview Questions

• The are unprofessionals who just know how to waste candidate's time. The question they asked have nothing to do with your profile. The recruitment team is seriously immature as they doesn't even know how to do the initial screening. My advice to Mr. Dhruv Sharma is to involve any professional person in his recruitment team.   Answer Question

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Guest Houser (Gurgaon, Haryana) in September 2017.

Interview

1-hour Online hacker earth coding challenge in Gurgaon office. Ofc was in ok condition but HR was very nice. Test difficulty level is average. If you try some hackerearth test you easily cross this round.

Interview Questions

• 4 multiple choice questions   1 Answer
    • 3 db queries and 3 php programs   1 Answer

Email Marketing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Guest Houser in March 2016.

Interview

Attended interview last year! The first round was a telephonic interview. After getting done with the telephonic round, there was no response from the management. I mailed them more than 3 times, no response. For the company : You may not like a candidate or his performance. But you can convey the same to the candidate!

BD Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Guest Houser (Gurgaon, Haryana) in June 2015.

Interview

It was fine, not too difficult very laid-back and casual . just be yourself thats it, easy questions, it wasn't too complicated. hr was polite but casual. nothing uptight about the management during the interview and fast interview process

BDE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Guest Houser (Gurgaon, Haryana) in June 2018.

Interview

5 rounds. An off beat written paper, followed by a Resume based interview, HR/Psychological testing interview and the final interview with the Head of (inventory business development) chosen department.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.