H&R Block Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

H&R Block Interview Questions

Interviews at H&R Block

2.1

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at H&R Block.

Interview

I submitted my application through university career website. After several weeks, I got a phone call from their analytics director to walk through my resume. Then I had a zoom interview with all analytics directors.

Interview Questions

• How do you define data science? What's the significance of this project on your resume?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at H&R Block in October 2020.

Interview

I applied on H&R Block's website and received an invitation for the interview two weeks later. I got the job offer two weeks after the interview. So the entire process was about a month.
    The interview was informal, and I really enjoyed the interview.

Interview Questions

• 1. What do customer services mean to you?
      2. Describe a time when you work in a team
      3. Describe a time when you have you go through an obstacle
      4. What did you do in the past 6 months to educate yourself?
      5. Some questions about your availability and preferred locations to work.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at H&R Block in September 2020.

Interview

Very easy and informal interview. It was done through Video conference (Covid era). They emailed me a link for Microsoft TEAM virtual meeting. I logged in early to make sure I didnt have any technical problems or had time to resolve them if I did.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me a little about yourself 2. How would you handle a dissatisfied customer? 3. If the customer was still dissatisfied and there was nothing you could do about it how would you handle it?   Answer Question

Office Manager Interview

Interview

The interview process started with a 30 minute screen prior to advancing to the next steps. Recruiters will explain the organization, the structure of the company and how the position.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at H&R Block.

Interview

3 rounds of Interview, with talent recruiter, Manager and Vice President. Questions mostly trying to understand your match with the company culture. Also basic finance questions to test your aptitude

Junior Visual Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at H&R Block in September 2020.

Interview

I had a phone interview due to covid-19, and the interviewer was incredibly robotic and rude. I could hear her loudly typing away the whole time we were talking. I felt immediately dismissed after her telling me that “even though the position is remote, the candidate MUST BE PERFECT if they are in another city” and I had to really fight to show my worth for a position that I have more than the needed experience. She was definitely just reading off a list of questions that she had a clear desired answer for. Good luck to anyone else interviewing with the same woman! She’s a real gem.

Interview Questions

• Is (X Salary I put down in application) the absolute perfect salary number for you? (I thought that was very strange and awkward to ask during an interview)   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at H&R Block.

Interview

Generic interview. I was interviewed by two people It was a very easy-going interview. It seemed as if they already knew they were going to offer me the job.

Interview Questions

Interview

Good, very straightforward. I had interviews with the marketing manager and also with the sales directors. They are straight shooters and rely on your previous experience, They ask for examples too.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in this situation? or what experience you have in this field?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodbridge, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at H&R Block (Woodbridge, VA (US)).

Interview

The interviewer asked how did I hear about Block? It was brief, with a few simple questions. What did I think about managing? What location I wanted to work out of?

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Royston, GA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at H&R Block (Royston, GA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Phone screening by office manager who then arranged in person interview with the owner. Met with local franchise owner. Communication was great and appointments were kept in a timely manner. Met for around an hour. Resume required but not really looked at in depth. Was offered a position on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What were previous duties at my prior jobs   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.