HCCBPL Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

HCCBPL Interview Questions

Interviews at HCCBPL

2.9

Summer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HCCBPL.

Interview

1 GD, 1 PI
    The panel had a few items on the table - food, hand sanitizer etc. I Was told to sell them a hand sanitizer that was on the table.
    The also asked me questions from my CV, on my work experience, projects, past internships etc.

Interview Questions

• Was told to sell them a handwash that was on the table. Also questions from CV.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at HCCBPL (New Delhi).

Interview

Very fair and thorough within respective department. Cross functional interaction took place as well. Another round with HR and the leader of the zone. If any of them say no the the candidate, the respective team head has to think again on the candidate.

Interview Questions

• Any critical situation you handled   1 Answer

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kurukshetra

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCCBPL (Kurukshetra).

Interview

It's a campus recruitment first there was online test only aptitude but you have to be very careful about time, after that the GD round it was quite funny and intresting.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raninagar

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HCCBPL (Raninagar) in June 2018.

Interview

I got this internship through my college TPO. So there was no interview as such. I got to work here on the basis of merit list evaluation. Upon joining the company I was interviewed by the quality manager on the first day. The questions were pretty basic. So if the basics are right it shouldn't be a problem to get through.

Interview Questions

• The quality manager asked me about my place of origin and also asked me very basic questions related to food science and fundamental units.   1 Answer

Team Leader - TA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HCCBPL (Bengaluru) in February 2018.

Interview

Two Rounds of F2F interview, First Round with Head of HR and Manager then with the Head of Recruitment and then HR Interview, One day Process, It took half day to complete the entire process over there

Executive Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore South

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HCCBPL (Coimbatore South) in October 2017.

Interview

The process started with a aptitude of mostly logical and continued with GD and PI which includes behavioural and technical questions .Then 1 week market shadow with pre sellers of HCCBPL and then final interview with VP

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HCCBPL (Ahmedabad) in May 2017.

Interview

Company had conducted the physical and chemical test, written and practical.
    Looks for the knowledge of the particular field for which u r going to be hired.
    Personality Quiz, Background check, one to one interview also in training period modules were given to complete, which gives the basic knowledge on over all company's departmental work.

Interview Questions

• company: Are flexible to do the Three shift activity?   2 Answers

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCCBPL.

Interview

Interviewers were generally from HR dept. But one of them was having good technical knowledge so he continued asking me technical questions back to back which were inter -related and covered basics of mechanical engg.
    I realised basically they were looking for a confident person.
    I was finally selected because I was able to convince them why am best candidate for them and why I want to join HCCBL.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HCCBPL in October 2016.

Interview

Firs step was resume screening, the selected candidates were selected were then taken for group discussion, post which there was one to one personal interview. Overall process was pretty standardized.

Interview Questions

• Guestimate the number of children playing football in the country at that very moment.   Answer Question

Trainee- Legal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at HCCBPL (Pune) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview happened via placements at college. A questionnaire including detailed form was sent based on which first list was selected. It was a one day process after that in which there was 1 gd and then later personal interview.

Interview Questions

• 1. Describe yourself
      2. Technical questions related to areas of interest mentioned in the CV.
      3. Special emphasis on consumer, contract law and specific relief act
      4. Procedural laws: New amendments
      5. Work done in internships
      6. Behavioral questions: Management conflict, team work issue, handling litigation in rural areas, why not other professions?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.