HCCBPL Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at HCCBPL

2.9

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HCCBPL (Ahmedabad) in May 2017.

Interview

Company had conducted the physical and chemical test, written and practical.
    Looks for the knowledge of the particular field for which u r going to be hired.
    Personality Quiz, Background check, one to one interview also in training period modules were given to complete, which gives the basic knowledge on over all company's departmental work.

Interview Questions

• company: Are flexible to do the Three shift activity?   1 Answer

Operational Excellence Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCCBPL (New Delhi) in February 2011.

Interview

My interview lasted about 6 hours; first with OE head and then with GM of the business unit and finally with the HR country head. There was no room available for the interview so we occupied doctors room in the corporate. This was really odd for me but I was new in the area so didn't care much plus I was fixated on the brand Coca Cola.

Interview Questions

• Interview with OE head had questions like : define 8 wastes, difference between chi square and t test. Its always good to be prepare all statistics related questions. I was also asked if I had done DOE ever and if I could explain the basics for that. Then, also alot of what if questions like how would persuade your team members if they don't believe in your idea.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCCBPL in September 2015.

Interview

1 round of group discussion & 2 rounds of personal interview for internship selection process and later on 1 round of personal interview & 1 round of telephonic interview for final offer

Interview Questions

• What are the projects you worked on during your internship   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HCCBPL in April 2015.

Interview

Only Personal Interview from shortlisted candidates by the HR manager of Company, have no idea how we got shortlisted.
    Then a short PPT was given by HR manager about their mission, vision and then question and answer session.
    After all of this PI was started and it was only for one day process.

Interview Questions

• What is your strength and weakness- answer in point of view of a business student.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raninagar

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HCCBPL (Raninagar) in June 2018.

Interview

I got this internship through my college TPO. So there was no interview as such. I got to work here on the basis of merit list evaluation. Upon joining the company I was interviewed by the quality manager on the first day. The questions were pretty basic. So if the basics are right it shouldn't be a problem to get through.

Interview Questions

• The quality manager asked me about my place of origin and also asked me very basic questions related to food science and fundamental units.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HCCBPL in October 2016.

Interview

Firs step was resume screening, the selected candidates were selected were then taken for group discussion, post which there was one to one personal interview. Overall process was pretty standardized.

Interview Questions

• Guestimate the number of children playing football in the country at that very moment.   Answer Question

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCCBPL (Bengaluru) in September 2014.

Interview

In the interview, more emphasis is given on the personality type of questions and situational based questions. Also, the right fit and cultural fitment is taken into consideration while selecting a candidate. What matters more is your attitude and go getter traits.In the interview, subject related aspects are also tested based on an example. Honest , candid answers are appreciated.

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCCBPL (Bhubaneswar) in January 2015.

Interview

There was a CV shortlist followed by Group discussion. GD was an elimination round. Detailed feedback was given on GD. After this, the selected candidates were called one by one. The results were declared immediately after that.

Interview Questions

• 1) What are short term and long term goals?
      2) What are your hobbies?
      3) Some basic technical questions on electrical engineering?   Answer Question

ASM Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HCCBPL (New Delhi) in February 2013.

Interview

This was an on campus interview, both the HR and National Sales Manager were very cool throughout the interview, interview was around cases in real life and how i would apply the marketing knowledge to it

Interview Questions

• Which of the 4Ps of marketing appeals the most to a company like HCCBPL   1 Answer

Sales Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kochi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HCCBPL (Kochi) in May 2012.

Interview

5 rounds including a written test. You will be called if you are selcted. Three panels for interviewing. everything went fine. I was asked to join in may 2016. gave me a 20 questions of writtten test.

Interview Questions

• Why this job, how will you conribute, case study   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.