HCL Infosystems Interview Questions

Updated May 1, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 187 of over 187 interviews

Applied online24%
Employee Referral17%
HardAverageEasy

HCL Infosystems

Application

I interviewed at HCL Infosystems

Interview

The beginning of an interview gives hiring managers the chance to get to know you, your personality and your professional goals. Here are some general system admin questions you may hear from hiring managers:

Interview Questions
  • What is the role of a systems admin?
    Answer Question

HCL Infosystems

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HCL Infosystems in Mar 2022

Interview

The interview was great and simple . Very comfortable,they asked very simple questions and iv'e answered it all. Hcl is a big company and you have to be good to be in that company

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

3h

a

Data Scientist

Do you feel out of place in your company? I am a fresher, found this company off campus, working here for 3 months. And I see myself alone all time. All of others are just laughing and discussing about their work. When I joined, I also tried to talk to most but my work is in R&D and new part of the company, so I am alone in work and it's slow, so nothing to talk regarding it . I try to make aquintances, But after 3 months I am seriously getting tired.:-(

8 Comments

Tech India

106.9K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=HCL Infosystems~41919
Join the conversation on

HCL Infosystems

Application

I interviewed at HCL Infosystems

Interview

I have already cleared aptitude & coding assessment but don't get any response from HCL. I sent 100 of mails to them but they are just sending me test links which i have already cleared.

HCL Infosystems

Application

I interviewed at HCL Infosystems

Interview

it was good , and process was good , it was three round proceess . tenical ,manegerial and hr . it took one month of time . and it was good .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HCL Infosystems

Application

I interviewed at HCL Infosystems

Interview

1- JAM session The jam session will be on a random topic given by the company hr 2- Technical round In this round there was an 20min Of the Technical Questions asked by the technical hr 3-HR round This round was an interaction will HR will discuss about location and package and Willingness to do

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HCL Infosystems

Application

I interviewed at HCL Infosystems

Interview

Three rounds - HR interview, Peer interview, Direct Manager and one up Manager Interview. HR asked about why are you leaving, why you want to join us, salary expectations. Peer interview was more for understanding PM skill set, tools, methodologies, project details. Direct Manager interview dealt more on people leadership, conflict management.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Infosystems (New Delhi) in Jun 2021

Interview

The interview was pretty straight forward with basic questions about progaming language you have mentioned in your resume and databases. Other questions were general behaviour questions and whatever you went through your final year. Overall the interview was quite easy and with some basic preparation you can pull it off.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at HCL Infosystems (Noida) in May 2021

Interview

I apply the Senior ReactNative Engginer HCl.he not ask a proper question. worst my time.he say to create the sample project .i will show demo also total worst of my time

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Infosystems (Bangalore) in Mar 2021

Interview

only one tech round is conducted which was quite good and after that hr round was conducted. overall experience is good. smooth process. release offer with good pkg . Background verification process handle by third party company.

Interview Questions
  • Basic SAP SD Concepts and Otoc cycle

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCL Infosystems (Mumbai)

Interview

Interview process was smooth and it requires minimum knowledge. Aptitude round was good. Once you clear the aptitude test, everything will go with a flow. So it was a positive overall experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 187 Interviews

HCL Infosystems Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at HCL Infosystems as 72.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.00 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Associate Customer Engineer and Network Support Engineer rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Software Engineer and Intern roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at HCL Infosystems takes an average of 17 days when considering 128 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Software Engineer had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas Customer Support Engineer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 110 days).

Common stages of the interview process at HCL Infosystems according to 128 Glassdoor interviews include:

One-on-One Interview: 19.26%