HCL Infosystems Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

HCL Infosystems Interview Questions

Interviews at HCL Infosystems

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HCL Infosystems.

Interview

Technical round is more about basic questions. 2 rounds of Technical and Hr round was there .

Interview Questions

• How will we handle difficult situation   2 Answers

IT Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Infosystems (Boston, MA (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

It's all via phone or Skype unless you are in Boston. There are usually 3 or 4 interviews in total. Once you are considered to have the position it's a very long process. From your offer to start date can take almost a month.

Interview Questions

• They ask specific IT questions to test your knowledge in the subject. It all depends on your area of application and your experience. It's a lot of situational interviewing.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Software Developer at Softtech Engineers was asked... 31 Aug 2015
    2 Technical and 1 HR. Questions based on your resume would be asked by the interviewer. First round is usually tough as they screen your technical capabilities in line with your experience. Interviewers have in depth technical knowledge. I was asked to explain difference between the TFS and VSS. Also, few questions in object orientation, unit testing, codedUI and MS SQL Server. No other areas were covered during the interview. 2 Technical and 1 HR. Questions based on your resume would be asked

Interview Questions

• With CEO round, CEO negotiate salary. He always try to fix CTC package with lesser amount compare to your current employer.   Answer Question

Presales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Infosystems (Bengaluru) in July 2018.

Interview

Process is smooth. Good rounds of discussion. HR interview is good. Did not took much time to proceed further. Technical round was both telephonic and F2F. Interviewer is technically sound and expects much information while asking questions. If you are clear with the technology then its a piece of cake for you to crack the round.

IT Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Infosystems (Singapore (Singapore)) in July 2018.

Interview

They began discussing salary first prior to conducting an interview. Did not provide a clear J.D. they fix the salary as a small sum and they expect us to perform multiple roles.

The interviewer sounded happy but I never received response from HR for weeks. I also learnt that the job was poor condition from ex employee at that role and determined to drop offer as the salary offered as the lowest.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience with network security, what are the experience . Guide us through experience   Answer Question
    • What are it security standards that you are aware of and detail them ? . I was expected to say the ISO numbers and the purpose of them on call. It sounded childish   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCL Infosystems.

Interview

First Round is telephonic & second round was face to face. I performed well in my interview the questions asked were difficult.

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HCL Infosystems (Chennai) in January 2018.

Interview

The first round was coding.We were given 5 programs which were at the basic level.The second round was technical interview.Here they check about your knowledge in coding and also about the logic used to solve the questions in first round .

Desktop Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HCL Infosystems (Singapore (Singapore)) in July 2017.

Interview

It was during a mass open interview session, i handed my resume over to a HR person then waited for my turn to be interviewed by a technical lead. Assessed based on technical proficiency and knowledge relevant to the job.

Interview Questions

• Explain to me how you troubleshoot a internet issue for a user's computer   1 Answer

Software Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at HCL Infosystems (Noida) in May 2017.

Interview

Firstly it was a telephonic interview, it was a basic one ,they just asked about what projects i have done , after this there was a face to face interview in Noida , then i was hired.

Interview Questions

• they were asking about projects i have done in which particular language   Answer Question

Network Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madurai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Infosystems (Madurai).

Interview

Campus Interview,
    Written exam on the engineer syllabus plus some additional basics on the networking and analytical questions & mostly on aptitude questions followed up by the Group discussion & Manager round.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.