HCL Technologies Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

HCL Technologies Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at HCL Technologies

2.8

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

My resume was found online was contacted by a third party recruiter. Then contacted by the company HR to come in for an interview that week. Alot of confusion since the position went from temp to perm was dealing with one person then switch to another person.

Interview Questions

• They make you take a test to see your excel, internet, and math knowledge. Other than that no questions was difficult. Was told I would receive an email but nothing as of yet. It has been 3 weeks.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for HCL Technologies

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

The hiring process is very structured

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

Skype interview was effecient and on time specified. Had an answer back by the end of day.

Interview Questions

• Due to language barrier and non typical language used to describe job duties, it difficul to understand.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

Its easy process - face to face and extempore- phone interview -nothing more than that - easy process - spot offer - no delay - you can attend interview every 3 months

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida) in May 2013.

Interview

I was referred by a friend who was an HCL employee. First they start with a screening round where they screen the candidates who do not qualify for the job or are over qualified. They then take a written grammar test. They then take an online technical test followed by an Interview and they then do a HR discussion round where compensation is discussed.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was very unpleasant. The HR offered me a package of 30% less what I was getting from my previous employer and never gave any positive response during the negotiation. At several times the HR was extremely rude and commented on my technical capabilities.

Analyst Interview

Interview

first round is voice and accent round its quite easy, second round is a technical round in which they ask about windows and unix server , there are about 30 question which we have to clear to get to next round which a tehnical hr round , after clrearing it you are selected in hcl

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida) in December 2011.

Interview

Anlytical Test
    IQ
    1:1

Interview Questions

• Weakness
      Unique Quality
      Salary Negotiation   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Coimbatore) in March 2013.

Interview

just group discussion and personal interview.from subject and some personal questions

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida) in September 2012.

Interview

Got a call via email. Faced 5 rounds of tests. Very competitive as 40 were selected out of 900. They won't qualify you until they see a spark in you. Interview rounds will test every aspect of you right from your personality, your background, your academic life from school till college, technical approach and your soundness in the same. Communication skills are of foremost importance, you can't escape it nether can compromise over it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Being a fresher, there was no negotiation round. They stated and i accepted.

Analyst Interview

Interview

company is great place to work and interviews typically becomes easy for candidates when hr's make them comfortable. That is something assured at HCL. APTITUDE then technical and finally hr round. Little tiring process but worthy. Maths, reasoning, basic English, computer skills and language skills are key area of aptitude test.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.