HCL Technologies Associate Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

HCL Technologies Associate Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at HCL Technologies

Associate Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chicago, IL (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

2 phone interviews. Both with 2 different team managers.
Got a phone call and was asked basic questions about my background, skills and education. There was a question about what process is followed to log into an online bank account.
The second phone interview was with a different team manager who had a very bad cold and kept coughing making it very difficult to understand what he was saying/asking. He spent most of the interview trying to explain the position. I guess they wanted someone who they could train so mainly just looked for a person who was open to learning.

Interview Questions

• To log into a online banking account what process do you need to follow?   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for HCL Technologies

Associate Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai) in April 2012.

Interview

pretty good, but things should have been more professional since i was not given a confirmed timing about the telephonic round and i keep on waiting. They should have given the accurate timing and also the HR process is very lengthy keeping in mind the urgency in requirement. But the HR process has to get all the approval for the process.

Negotiation

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.