HCL Technologies Associate Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

HCL Technologies Associate Consultant Interview Questions

Updated 13 Feb 2019

30 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies in October 2010.

Interview

HR will contact the Candidate and schedule a Telephonic interview . Post clearing telephonic round a face to face round will be conducted and then a HR round and then if needed a client interview round will be conducted and the HR will process the candiadate resume and offer details will be laid out and post acceptance a letter will be sent with Date of joining and acceptance will be needed

Interview Questions

• Netbackup coupled with Cloud intergration and restoring to a secondary DC from Cloud   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for HCL Technologies

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Cary, NC (US)) in December 2014.

Interview

The interview was a skype call through their interview system. I was a bit skeptical at first because the call did not take place in a professional setting but everything during the interview was straight forward.

Interview Questions

• Are you will to travel and relocate?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai) in December 2011.

Interview

college campus recruitment.
    eligible candidates had direct HR rounds.other questions.
    HR had questions and some hr went for technical as well as
    general question included about location, background, future and programming language

Interview Questions

• what do you from 5 years and 10 years from now?   1 Answer

Negotiation

there was none.

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies in May 2014.

Interview

I have been called twiced between 6 months.I have applied with them through a staffing agency in January 2014.
    First time they call in Feb 2014 and took first round of technical interview.But after that no communication.My recruiter told me they will call you for further round but it not happen.
    Suddenly i again got a call from HCL in 3rd week of May 2014.They said you have to again go through all the rounds i agreed.

Then again my 1st round techical, 2nd round and HR happened all were telephonic rounds only.All salary negotiation is done in 2nd round my Manager only and i agreed with him.He tell me soon HR will contact you and offer letter will be provided.
    Then HR send me some form to fill i fill that form there i need to fill all the details such as Education,Employment etc. no negotiations made.

But its now still i didn't get offer letter after 10+ days.Can you tell how much time they take to process offer letter.

Interview Questions

• 2nd round is the most difficult round as they asked tricky questions.I belong to SAP functional module.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai) in September 2010.

Interview

no defined process. If any requirement hits profile hunt will be done by EHS team and candidature is passed on to the team leads for interview and based on his review and feedback recruitment is initiated

Negotiation

You have to clearly understand the employee band rather than the designation

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru) in August 2010.

Interview

Telephonic interview , Face to Face & Hr

Negotiation

Nothing

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

Campus recruit.. as usual process, aptitude followed by a technical discussion then the offer letter

Associate Consultant Interview

Interview

On campus interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bhubaneswar) in December 2010.

Interview

It was a direct one-to-one interview as the number of candidates were more and the interview panel had only one day to hire.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation as it was my only job offer.

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida) in January 2010.

Interview

Got through campus interview

Negotiation

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.