HCL Technologies Associate Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

HCL Technologies Associate Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at HCL Technologies

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Cary, NC (US)) in December 2014.

Interview

The interview was a skype call through their interview system. I was a bit skeptical at first because the call did not take place in a professional setting but everything during the interview was straight forward.

Interview Questions

• Are you will to travel and relocate?   3 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for HCL Technologies

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies in October 2010.

Interview

HR will contact the Candidate and schedule a Telephonic interview . Post clearing telephonic round a face to face round will be conducted and then a HR round and then if needed a client interview round will be conducted and the HR will process the candiadate resume and offer details will be laid out and post acceptance a letter will be sent with Date of joining and acceptance will be needed

Interview Questions

• Netbackup coupled with Cloud intergration and restoring to a secondary DC from Cloud   1 Answer

Associate Consultant Interview

Interview

HR should be more responsive. The process was very long and took months before they finalized the profile.
    Throughout the process, I wasn't aware of what's happening and they would only contact me once they move on to the next stage

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my current salary and what are my expectations.   1 Answer

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

Interview process was pretty normal and simple. Interviewer asked basic technical questions . Was expecting for further rounds but everything went smooth as there weren't any further interviews after one technical and the final round was direct HR

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida) in July 2019.

Interview

Two Rounds with different panels.
    Mostly questions was on technical and based on chalanging scenerio. How you handle your cloud migrations and downtime. What is your strength etc. How you handle resources which is are not much technical and assigned with you.

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida) in October 2017.

Interview

Really hell
    You can get idea 5 people choosed out of 500
    Politics, only internal referral works
    Need to spend whole day if u r going in walkin
    Have to wait for decision
    Have to wait for hr's reply for next step
    Have to take initiative to ho further

Interview Questions

• Windows Vmware Administrator
      Sme level expertise, scenario based questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru) in October 2017.

Interview

First round was a technical round which went for 40 minutes and after clearing that you will have one more technical round with client. It would be F2F round. For me it went nearly more than one and half hour. I got a good feedback from clients. But to release the offer it took quite some time like nearly one month.

Interview Questions

• Hadoop Architecture.
      RM high availability.
      Namenode functionality.
      Security related   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru) in July 2016.

Interview

The process is pretty simple. 1. Aptitude round. 2. Technical discussion. 3. Technical round. 4. HR round. 5. HR round 2. Aptitude test is of one word answers- mostly technical. HR round 1 - basic questions like why hcl, what is the goal, why did you quit last company etc. HR round 2 is salary negotiation round.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru) in May 2016.

Interview

Worst ever Interview Process. Tremendous way of rejecting candidated. My existing CTC is 15.5 and in order to reject my profile, they offered me 9 Lacs. Interview process started on May 9th and today they have informed me about no offer can be made with a vague reason.

Interview Questions

• Why does HR like these are spared from any Legal Action who do not know what to say and what not?   1 Answer

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HCL Technologies in February 2016.

Interview

Interview process Takes an entire day.Got the offer.However after submitting documents on Discover HCL Site.Even after a month did not get the official offer letter.He never replied on email untill unless I found his direct phone number.It was shocking to know he said your offer has been dropped as you were expectations in salary were too high.To be honest my current package is 8.5 lacs per annum and was asking just 10lacs +.I would never recommend HCL they keep you in Dark never response,No accountability,No Moral Values.Finally I declined when they said join on 7.5 Lacs per annum.

Interview Questions

They were not accountable enough for anything.They said accept the offer less than what you are getting now.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.