HCL Technologies Associate Consultant Interview Questions

Updated 18 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 35 of over 3.7K interviews

Recruiter18%
Campus Recruiting15%
HardAverageEasy

HCL Technologies

Application

I interviewed at HCL Technologies

Interview

HR should be more responsive. The process was very long and took months before they finalized the profile. Throughout the process, I wasn't aware of what's happening and they would only contact me once they move on to the next stage

Interview Questions
  • They asked me about my current salary and what are my expectations.
    1 Answer

HCL Technologies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCL Technologies

Interview

Interview process was pretty normal and simple. Interviewer asked basic technical questions . Was expecting for further rounds but everything went smooth as there weren't any further interviews after one technical and the final round was direct HR

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida) in Jul 2019

Interview

Two Rounds with different panels. Mostly questions was on technical and based on chalanging scenerio. How you handle your cloud migrations and downtime. What is your strength etc. How you handle resources which is are not much technical and assigned with you.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida) in Jan 2019

Interview

I went into walk in and there were 3 rounds of interview. 1. Technical, 2. Technical, 3. HR round. It was an easy interview. They told me that I am selected and within couple of week offer letter will be released, but it takes more than a month. Their process is bit slow.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me to write ansible playbook and other automation related stuffs. Linux administration related questions.

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bangalore) in Oct 2017

Interview

First round was a technical round which went for 40 minutes and after clearing that you will have one more technical round with client. It would be F2F round. For me it went nearly more than one and half hour. I got a good feedback from clients. But to release the offer it took quite some time like nearly one month.

Interview Questions
  • Hadoop Architecture. RM high availability. Namenode functionality. Security related

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida) in Oct 2017

Interview

Really hell You can get idea 5 people choosed out of 500 Politics, only internal referral works Need to spend whole day if u r going in walkin Have to wait for decision Have to wait for hr's reply for next step Have to take initiative to ho further

Interview Questions
  • Windows Vmware Administrator Sme level expertise, scenario based questions

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 months. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bangalore) in Jul 2016

Interview

The process is pretty simple. 1. Aptitude round. 2. Technical discussion. 3. Technical round. 4. HR round. 5. HR round 2. Aptitude test is of one word answers- mostly technical. HR round 1 - basic questions like why hcl, what is the goal, why did you quit last company etc. HR round 2 is salary negotiation round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bangalore) in May 2016

Interview

Worst ever Interview Process. Tremendous way of rejecting candidated. My existing CTC is 15.5 and in order to reject my profile, they offered me 9 Lacs. Interview process started on May 9th and today they have informed me about no offer can be made with a vague reason.

Interview Questions
  • Why does HR like these are spared from any Legal Action who do not know what to say and what not?
2 people found this interview helpful

HCL Technologies

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HCL Technologies in Feb 2016

Interview

Interview process Takes an entire day.Got the offer.However after submitting documents on Discover HCL Site.Even after a month did not get the official offer letter.He never replied on email untill unless I found his direct phone number.It was shocking to know he said your offer has been dropped as you were expectations in salary were too high.To be honest my current package is 8.5 lacs per annum and was asking just 10lacs +.I would never recommend HCL they keep you in Dark never response,No accountability,No Moral Values.Finally I declined when they said join on 7.5 Lacs per annum.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Hyderābād) in Jan 2016

Interview

Two technical rounds followed by HR round . Technical round 1 is all about more technical details , on the job experience .Technical round 2 is more at superficial level on projects you have handled

Interview Questions
  • 1) Mostly related to the projects you have worked 2) Projects they have in the JD for the role 3) challenges faced and resolution offered
Viewing 1 - 10 of 35 Interviews