HCL Technologies Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Associate Software Engineer

HCL Technologies Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at HCL Technologies

2.5

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

In the first round, there was an Assessment which checks the aptitude and logical reasoning of the candidate.
In the second round of the interview, it was a Technical round where the general questions about the Object-Oriented programming questions were asked.
And in the third round of the interview it was a HR round.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for HCL Technologies

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colombo (Sri Lanka)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Colombo (Sri Lanka)) in September 2020.

Interview

HCL has 5 interviews and In first day they give us two interviews. First one is included about IQ questions and some mathematic question. they will let you know if you are selected. Very friendly interviewers are there.

Interview Questions

• first they have online test and it's about mathematics and IQ s   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Visakhapatnam

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Visakhapatnam) in August 2019.

Interview

There are 3 rounds in interview
    First round General aptitude & reasoning, programming language questions and coding.
    Second round is Technical round, it takes 30 minutes
    Third round is HR round. In this round they checked our attitude and way of behaviour etc.

Interview Questions

• What are the programming languages do you know?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai) in July 2019.

Interview

Screening written test followed by gd and then interview process screening test contains programming questions which are ro be answered in 1 hr time. Then you will be having phone screening interview and 2 such interviews will be conducted and then hr interview and later after 1 week or so you will be getting result about interview.

Interview Questions

• Oops concepts, programming questions, database concepts   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (New Delhi) in January 2019.

Interview

Consists of written test which has aptitude verbal programming.Then Technical round on our skills shown in resume. Asks very deep on the concepts of the skills,than hr round. It goes very long and tests ur communication skills.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Hyderabad) in February 2015.

Interview

There were 4 rounds....first was JAM session in which we were given topics and told to speak...the interviewer asked me 3 topics may be to check my fluency 2nd was face-to-face round in which we were asked about our goals marks and had a small discussion with the interviewer 3rd was technical round in this I was asked to write a small program as I'm a BTech graduate in CSE stream....the last was hr round about the details of salary, transport etc

Personal problems... Wish I didn't decline it :(

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (New Delhi) in September 2013.

Interview

Not stressful, focussed on programming fundamentals and puzzles.
    Will ask questions based on the skills mentioned in your resume. Thus, write the skills you are confident about.
    If your concepts are clear you shouldn't have a problem clearing this round.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru) in February 2013.

Interview

Interview process was at it its least , i went through a consultancy and then to company.
    Had hardly like two rounds starting with the techincal round and as i was fresher there was nothng much asked. But the contents of data strucutre book and defintions of your data strucutres stuff

Interview Questions

• Define primary key and differnce between foreign key.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru).

Interview

Pretty easy. I had about 2 rounds, Group discussion and HR round.
    They ask about testing and put you in production

Negotiation

I was fresher so obviously no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (New Delhi) in October 2012.

Interview

The interview process consists of two statge :

1. Online Test : Conducted by a staffing agency. The test consisted of questions from English, quantitative, logical reasoning, programming and logical questions of computer science.

2. 1-1 interview : The questions were very easy and covered topics like OOPS, dbms and sql . There were no puzzles.

Hcl takes either an HR interview or a technical interview which is totally on your luck.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.