HCL Technologies Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

HCL Technologies Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at HCL Technologies

2.8

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

Call from recruiter who passed my contact info to HCL America manager. Manager called to schedule an interview. Interviewed for the position by phone. Passed on to another manager for phone interview. Offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions and those specific to the experience required for the job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

After I negotiated the salary, another person identifying himself as HR manager called to renegotiate the salary for $5K less. Proved to be an annoyance since the recruiter already indicated the salary. I declined to discuss it further with the guy. Later I was made aware that I left $25k on the table. My advice: always start at the end of the range no matter what.

Other Interview Reviews for HCL Technologies

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HCL Technologies in May 2012.

Interview

2 rounds one phone screening and another personal interview. The interview were simple and easy to crack.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida) in April 2010.

Interview

One telephonic round and one Face to face round

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to get transferred to domestic location.   1 Answer

Didnt want to get transferred to domestic location

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai) in February 2010.

Interview

There will be three rounds of interview. First two by domain people and third by HR. 1st round interviewers have a guideline that nothing should be asked out of your resume. So, dont bluff anything on your resume. Dont giveout things on your resume on which you can not answer!

Interview Questions

• Nothing as such. If you moving from other industry to here (IT), for sure you will get the question 'why do you want to move to IT'   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was almost 2 months from my final round of interview to get offer letter.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai) in March 2010.

Interview

First find a contact within the company. Second, attend the interview arranged by him.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Discuss the compensation with the HR person

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greater Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Greater Noida) in December 2012.

Interview

After Presentation there was GD with general topics on innovation followed by 2 set of interviews. one was technical and other was HR.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru).

Interview

4 rounds,
    Technical 1 : Basic knowlegde on finance / Trade life cycle
    Technical 2 : financial & project oriented questions
    managerial : Managerial round to discuss on the project
    HR : To discuss on the compensation in detail

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Electronics City

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Electronics City) in March 2019.

Interview

Interview experience was very bad. Had to wait for 4 hours for it. It was a weekend drive and it was expected that it will be delayed but not to this extent. Also, infrastructure was pathetic in the electronic city office. Cyber cafe is better than this office. They had more than 500+ candidates over but haven't switched on the AC.. You can imagine how pathetic it should have been.
    I felt like getting into some government office, I guess those offices are getting better these days!
    I guess they have never bothered to re-innovate the office.

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Campus recruitment, 1 HR and 1 Technical
    No Group discussion.
    Technical - to check Business Analyst skills, basic finance question.
    HR- Location flexibility, goals, expectation from work, people whom I would like working with

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai) in January 2012.

Interview

Technical interview followed by HR round

Negotiation

No negotiation

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.