Find jobs for Consultant

HCL Technologies Consultant Interview Questions

Updated 2 Apr 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 50 of over 3.7K interviews

Recruitment Agency27%
Recruiter20%
HardAverageEasy

HCL Technologies

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at HCL Technologies

Interview

Nothing in detail. If the requirement is urgent, they will hire you. If their client wants the person then they will hire you. Simple logic. Then there will be HR round. The HR will try to negotiate with on the salary.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your work? Your job responsibilities ? Have you worked in support project before?
    Answer Question

HCL Technologies

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at HCL Technologies in Jan 2021

Interview

Difficult, what it was good , very good learning experience . All questions related to information security and future planning. Latest security skills, cyber security, VA, GRC, security tools and security Governance.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Mumbai) in May 2020

Interview

It was good interview process in HCL technologies LTD as everything define correctly

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Pune) in Apr 2020

Interview

the interview process is easy and good.. in HCl 2 technical rounds and one hr round is there.. all very basic questions they will ask.. and few scenarios are also asked

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 months. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Calcutta) in Jan 2020

Interview

It was good. Telephonic technical round then managerial and hr. It was a good interview. It was a very good interview. But process is too long. The interview is basically a telephonic round and managerial and hr rounds and lot of email follow up to hr to release offer letter.

Interview Questions
  • Simple technical questions based on your background.

HCL Technologies

Application

I interviewed at HCL Technologies

Interview

Past expert,challenges,about yourself,challenges,other activities,countries travelled,work culture,why job change why HCL why change what is the purpose why do you require change why not stick to the same company and serve

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HCL Technologies

Application

I interviewed at HCL Technologies

Interview

I applied through online platform. HR contacted me few days later and the interview was scheduled on a weekend at the main office. The process was fast. Interview was with the project manager. Overall: Fast & Effective.

Interview Questions
  • Standard interview questions were asked: - Describe about yourself, - Your background, - Experiences

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bangalore) in Jan 2019

Interview

Good process and technical round and covered several basic questions and is a nice conversation and is a good process and is nice welcome and is a ok and nice

Interview Questions
  • Introduction about myself and technical related

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bangalore) in Sep 2018

Interview

It was a Face to Face Interview . Questions were asked and kind of Paper pen test. Applied online It was a one day process. Immediate selection process Offer letter released in a week. Good Hr management for guiding all the issues you have.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bangalore) in Aug 2018

Interview

- Got a mail from HCL regarding an Interview. - The first round was an online test, like MCSA exams. - The shortlisted candidates then had a technical round, which was not too difficult. - Then they test our skills with written test, in groups, with 3 different sets of questions. That test was also not too difficult. - In evening, they gathered all the selected candidates and told our pro and cons. They have informed that there will be Hackethon for the final selection and if we clear that, there will be no bar for offered CTC. - After 15 days I didn't get any mail. i have checked with other guys who selected, they all have got the mail. I called the HR and come to know they send me mail on my wrong mail ID. Asked me to come directly to Hackethon. - They arranged cab and food, the arrangement was very nice. - Again they made different groups, based on technologies and given 6 sets of different questions. That was bit difficult. - The we got real servers where we had to perform some tasks. That practical test was really good. - The the clint took face to face interview, not so technical. - For long time, there was no HR call. One fine day, I got an offer letter. I was really surprised that how they sent the offer without discussing my salay with me. They added 30% in my current salary by themselves and sent the offer. This happened 1st time in my career. That offer was not acceptable as variable part was too high. -I called HR and asked how I got the offer without any discussion. They said our record says you have gone through the HR round. I said it's not done and offer is not acceptable. They gave 1 L and put all amount in monthly variables. I was not happy but eventually accepted the offer. - Credentials was not working so they said accept the offer on mail,I did so. - After a week I got a mail that your offer will be withdraw as you have not accepted. Then they asked me to create another mail ID and then finally I accepted the offer in system.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 50 Interviews