HCL Technologies Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

HCL Technologies Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at HCL Technologies

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies in August 2017.

Interview

Two round of Skype interview by the engineers. One round of interview by the Architect. One round of interview by the Manager. They do drug screening also. The offer was made aaround 1 week from the time of 1st round of interview.

Interview Questions

• 1. Coding question from Hakerrank on Scala
    2. Questions on Scala/ Spark/ Cassandra/ Kafka/ Big data   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for HCL Technologies

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies in May 2012.

Interview

First I was called for Telephonic interview which basically comprised of Technical questions related to previous project experience. It went for about 45 minutes. Interviewer was satisfied with my detailed answering and I was selected for next round which was F2F interview with Technical Manager. After clearing this round I got call from HR within couple of days regarding my job offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your last project and about your roles and responsibilities ?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Interview

Past expert,challenges,about yourself,challenges,other activities,countries travelled,work culture,why job change why HCL why change what is the purpose why do you require change why not stick to the same company and serve

Consultant Interview

Interview

I applied through online platform. HR contacted me few days later and the interview was scheduled on a weekend at the main office. The process was fast. Interview was with the project manager. Overall: Fast & Effective.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions were asked:
      - Describe about yourself,
      - Your background,
      - Experiences   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru) in January 2019.

Interview

Good process and technical round and covered several basic questions and is a nice conversation and is a good process and is nice welcome and is a ok and nice

Interview Questions

• Introduction about myself and technical related   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru) in September 2018.

Interview

It was a Face to Face Interview .
    Questions were asked and kind of Paper pen test.
    Applied online
    It was a one day process.
    Immediate selection process
    Offer letter released in a week.
    Good Hr management for guiding all the issues you have.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at HCL Technologies in August 2018.

Interview

it was a good one but there was no as such coordination among HR and delivery team. you can sense that during the whole process. the best part is the salary discussion.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru) in August 2018.

Interview

- Got a mail from HCL regarding an Interview.
    - The first round was an online test, like MCSA exams.
    - The shortlisted candidates then had a technical round, which was not too difficult.
    - Then they test our skills with written test, in groups, with 3 different sets of questions. That test was also not too difficult.
    - In evening, they gathered all the selected candidates and told our pro and cons. They have informed that there will be Hackethon for the final selection and if we clear that, there will be no bar for offered CTC.
    - After 15 days I didn't get any mail. i have checked with other guys who selected, they all have got the mail. I called the HR and come to know they send me mail on my wrong mail ID. Asked me to come directly to Hackethon.
    - They arranged cab and food, the arrangement was very nice.
    - Again they made different groups, based on technologies and given 6 sets of different questions. That was bit difficult.
    - The we got real servers where we had to perform some tasks. That practical test was really good.
    - The the clint took face to face interview, not so technical.
    - For long time, there was no HR call. One fine day, I got an offer letter. I was really surprised that how they sent the offer without discussing my salay with me. They added 30% in my current salary by themselves and sent the offer. This happened 1st time in my career. That offer was not acceptable as variable part was too high.
    -I called HR and asked how I got the offer without any discussion. They said our record says you have gone through the HR round. I said it's not done and offer is not acceptable. They gave 1 L and put all amount in monthly variables. I was not happy but eventually accepted the offer.
    - Credentials was not working so they said accept the offer on mail,I did so.
    - After a week I got a mail that your offer will be withdraw as you have not accepted. Then they asked me to create another mail ID and then finally I accepted the offer in system.

Consultant Interview

Interview

1 month generally it takes for all the the process from @ technical interviews to 2 HR interviews. They take a lot of time to finalize the candidate. But the HR guys are soft spoken and good listeners :)

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

Telephonic Interview conducted .Overall good technical interview and skill testing.specific to their project requirement.your job expectations and future growth perspective. why to hire you for the position .Hr discussion for salary negotiation where they try to get you at very cheap pay .

Interview Questions

• whats is your job expectations?
      how you see your future growth in organisation
       why to hire you for the position   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.