HCL Technologies Design Engineer Interview Questions

Updated 5 Nov 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 17 of over 3.8K interviews

Applied online20%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

HCL Technologies

Application

I interviewed at HCL Technologies

Interview

tool test creo design engineering

Interview Questions
  • what is cad design
    Answer Question

HCL Technologies

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies in Aug 2020

Interview

Interview is done through employee reference. The response was immediate. There was 3 rounds of interview two are technical and one is hr round that was the final round. Interview rounds are moderate. I expected offer from that company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HCL Technologies

Application

I interviewed at HCL Technologies

Interview

Totally 3 rounds will be there and it seems quit easy for experienced persons like me , more over I attend more tha 3 times in HCL itself, it was a nice experience

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HCL Technologies

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at HCL Technologies

Interview

Pathetic!first i was called for an interview for the post they didnt had!interviewer was telling me to meet "X" mam'm and unfortunately there was no one to tell me where she was!

Interview Questions
  • why did you come here?(fact: i was called for an interview from their company)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai) in Dec 2018

Interview

interview consist of 20 mins of face to face by a Interviewer. he asked about myself and my career span followed by the details that I mentioned in my resume. after that he ask the department related questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bangalore) in Aug 2018

Interview

Interviewer takes interview but it is all with the HR .. HR will only recruit the one with reference. If you want to clear interview you have to be at the top otherwise no job for you

Interview Questions
  • For fresher they shouldn't ask practical questions

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bangalore) in Mar 2018

Interview

CV screening Aptitude test+Technical test Technical interview+Basic design concept and tool dept knowledge or Tool/skill test Tool and design concept interview HR interview Background verification Document verification those are ideal common method its may varied time to time

Interview Questions
  • strong knowledge on tool/skill that you have Confidence and petitions check strong and sharp knowledge on design basics and tool skiil tell me about yourself and Sounds skill about your skills note: Interview questions not same for all and its varied time to time.
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jigani

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Jigani) in Feb 2018

Interview

Big headache is to get the ID in the entrance. If you have experience more than two years, you can apply. Otherwise its waste of entire day. I had creo as my skill set. They haven't mentioned anything else. Means modelling , sheet metal or something. Basically they need sheet metal design and HVAC design.

Interview Questions
8 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bangalore) in Mar 2017

Interview

First round will be aptitude test and mechanical fundamental questions. second round mechanical engineer basic questions & catia questions and gd&t and about projects. third round again overall interview will be taken senior person.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai) in Jun 2016

Interview

INTRODUCTIONS. This is your opportunity to make a great first impression. ... SMALL TALK. This stage is aimed at developing rapport. ... INFORMATION GATHERING. ... ASKING QUESTIONS. ... CLOSING THE INTERVIEW AND FOLLOWING UP.

Interview Questions
  • General working experience related
Viewing 1 - 10 of 17 Interviews