HCL Technologies GET Interview Questions

Updated 9 Dec 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 24 of over 3.7K interviews

Employee Referral9%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

HCL Technologies

Application

I interviewed at HCL Technologies

Interview

First they will have written test and then an interview. written test is good. technical interview is good. Hr is also good. overall had a nice experience. if u have good basics then u can clear all the rounds easily

Interview Questions
  • where xor gates be used in computer?
    Answer Question
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai) in Sep 2018

Interview

Interview is very easy if you know some one or if you are from Andhra guy. They have a network of andhra people in all departements that works on backdoor entry. The company is good but due to non competent people who get in through such back door entries many potential and competent candidates miss out and seems that these guys who get in through back door will not only spoil the organization they also become the reason for the organization loosing accounts.

Interview Questions
  • How much will you be able to pay as fee for backdoor entry.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greater Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Greater Noida) in Jun 2018

Interview

Firsr round technical interview Second round hr Was easy Your company may already have assessment forms with all the information you need to fill out, or you may just need to write down your thoughts on a piece of paper. Either way, you should fill out each assessment directly after each interview so that each candidate is fresh in your mind, and you can adequately talk about the pros and cons of each one

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida) in Apr 2017

Interview

Initially there was a English test then a group discussion and finally technical and hr interview. it took 5 rounds and was a whole day process. they basically asked about java, computer networking and data structures. It was quite a normal interview session. and finally after that was a hr interview.

Interview Questions
  • they have given a gd topic like smoking is injurious to health.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai) in Nov 2016

Interview

Three rounds of process 1. Written Grammer test was quite easy 2.Group discussion was conducted but it was more like just a minute JAM 3.Tecnical HR was nothing techinal, I was given scenarios and asked to respond to them. 4.HR round was to confirm if I am ok to work in shifts and should be available 24/7. I was selected but it took almost four months to confirm my joining in HCL which really tested my patience.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if no one is there and you see a issue is being reported and you are new to the team?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bangalore) in May 2015

Interview

nice experience communication skill is needed aptitude skill also plays an important role u have to perform before the interviewer. try to be accurate and confident on the topics. speak as much as u can. don't be scared on the topic.. while doing aptitude be attentive.. questions were from cocubes..

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida) in Mar 2015

Interview

Easy. 5 rounds of interview . Focused on technical skills and overall verbal communication . They rejected many in Technical round but less in HR round . At the end there was an aptitude test which was of average level .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana) in Jan 2015

Interview

It was like a normal placement process consisting of GD round to screen out the candidates. which was followed by a Personal interview and the last one was an aptitude test conducted by AMCAT. You just have to answer all the questions smartly and be confident in the interview process. The aptitude test was quite a moderate level one. so little bit of preparation will help you to get through it.

Interview Questions
  • How a cake can be cut into 8 equal pieces without moving the slices one over each other?

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan, Rajasthan

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Jaipur, Rajasthan, Rajasthan) in Dec 2014

Interview

The interview process was 3 day long process. On first day we had 2 rounds of interview both demanding the communication skill of the candidate. the next day was for technical and HR rounds and last day was for the AMCAT paper.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

First was an english written test which was very simple. Then there was GI were they had no interest in was one was saying unless and until they were fluent. Then the Technical interview where most of the interviewers were themselves talking in Hindi while looking for someone who can talk in english. The HR round was also more or less like GI. And finally after all this there was the written for apti,reasoning.

Interview Questions
  • HR question: you have to take out a table tennis ball from a can without directly or indirectly touching it?
5 people found this interview helpful