HCL Technologies GET Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

HCL Technologies GET Interview Questions

Interviews at HCL Technologies

2.8

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies in March 2011.

Interview

do not enter this company, not good at all, most mokkkai company

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiate, what they offer initially is final

Other Interview Reviews for HCL Technologies

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru) in July 2011.

Interview

Was through Written Test, Group Discussion, Technical panel Interview and HR Interview.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (New Delhi) in September 2011.

Interview

4 step process for GET's ---> VOICE & ACCENT test
                                                      TECHNICAL
                                                      APTITUDE TEST ( written )
                                                      HR ROUND

Interview Questions

• ++ describe the OSI reference model
      ++ discussed the networking protocols   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Greater Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Greater Noida) in August 2012.

Interview

First round- written exam on grammer... quite easy for me but not for everyone.. cutoff mostly depends on students who are in comppetition
    second- communication round. just be expressive as much as you can.
    third- technical .. It was like a homely chat.. thy asked about the training and i won the game just coz of training explanation.
    HR interview- group interview.. 2 minutes on achievements
    last round- aptitude test-.. its a formality. almost evry student is selected here.

Anonymous Employee in Panipat

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Panipat) in September 2012.

Interview

Offcampus at PIET(Paipat Institute of Engg Technology)
    There were 5 rounds

1 Round was Grammer Test- very easy
    2 Group discussion- average
    3 Technical-difficult
    4 Aptitude-average
    5 Amcat aptitude test-good

GET Interview

Interview

Grammar Test followed by Communication Round and then Technical and HR interviews which was followed by an online aptitude test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (New Delhi) in March 2011.

Interview

hello guys,
    HCL comnet hires freshers on the basis of your performance in the AMCAT exam.I too selected on the same basis. I got a e-mail from HCL comnet saying that u r selected for further rounds at Ajay Kumar garg college,Ghaziabad.
    we had 9.00am as a our reporting time. first we have to register ourselves there. Registration is done on the first cum first serve basis.i'll suggest you to reach early n register urself as soon as possible.
    we are made to wait in the auditorium for about 30-45 mins.There were about 500-600 students who attended this drive.
    firstly you will be called for a techanical round. It's a one on one round & in this round the interviewer will check how technically sound actually are...? My tips for this round : be calm , composed n focussed. n get prepared with pointers,Structures,Enumerations, OOPS,Constructors, basic C &C++ keywords n principles DataBase, networks (OSI layers , TCP/IP, Protocols ) and Software Engg (testing , types of testing,SDLC,STLC,Models etc)...
    after the techanical round u have the final round which is the HR round. well most people has a opinion that HR round is just for the name sake bt with HCL comnet this is n't the case. HR round is also a elimination round. tips for the HR round : don't fumble. just be simple,clear n specific with ur words. Just speak ur heart out. But be a little bit cautious as well don't fake them. The people sitting there are are not the First timers.. they are there for decades. so just be what u actally are.. n yes! one more thng guys do wear formals.. but wear them in such a way that it does not luk as if u are wearing them for the first time...
    i mentioned this b'coz this was the case with me.... heheehehe....
     all the best guyzz... hope my writing will help u a bit... :-)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

never go for negotiations... as a fresher u can't demand for anythng.
    it also makes a negitive impact on the interviewer.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (New Delhi) in May 2011.

Interview

The company HR first took an communication round after that those who got selected were called to give an aptitute test .After these 2 rounds we had an technical interview round in which questions related to the networks and basic working knowledge of computer were asked.finally we had and personal interview round .All the rounds described above were eliminatin rounds.

Negotiation

If you want to start your carrier in IT field then It is a nice place to work with.

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

First was an english written test which was very simple.
    Then there was GI were they had no interest in was one was saying unless and until they were fluent.
    Then the Technical interview where most of the interviewers were themselves talking in Hindi while looking for someone who can talk in english.
    The HR round was also more or less like GI.
    And finally after all this there was the written for apti,reasoning.

Interview Questions

• HR question: you have to take out a table tennis ball from a can without directly or indirectly touching it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Allahabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Allahabad) in April 2014.

Interview

Five rounds total. Have good english skills written as well as spoken and little technical knowledge of DBMS and NETWORKING and you will get through the whole process very smoothly.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.