HCL Technologies Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

HCL Technologies Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at HCL Technologies

2.9

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (New York, NY (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

thaough campus
3 step process
Written then technical then Hr
Level is easy
If your communicarion is good you can crack it easily with some basic knowledge
But selection is totally depends on ypur luck

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for HCL Technologies

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

Hiring process involved Four rounds. Written Test, Group Discussion, Technical Round and HR Interview. As it was a on campus interview it was easy. Written test had aptitude questions and c programming questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai) in January 2020.

Interview

Not so bad, very basic questions only. they try to pullout our best even if we are bit hesitating and afraid of nervousness. technical HR interview was conducted at the cafeteria itself. none of the people were selected who attended interview at afternoon batch even they performed well. Sometimes they conduct for the namesake.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru) in September 2019.

Interview

I applied through online.There were two rounds 1st round was technical round and 2 Nd round was hr round .And it was quite easy to crack. We got results on the day of selection but unfortunately I didn't got selected. I don't know why.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru) in September 2019.

Interview

It took the 4-5 hours for the whole process. It was direct interview. There were 3 rounds. 2 were technical and 1 was of HR(formality). IN 2 technical rounds they just asked about networking basics and about project.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me about your project in college(I was fresher)?
      2. what is TCP/IP?
      3. what do you know about networking?
      4. network topologies?
      5. OSI model and its layers in deep.   Answer Question

Application

Interview

It was average interview. There was only interview.
    Company was HCL technologies Ltd. It took a half day for the whole process. There were a lot of candidates who applied for this job. It was my first interview and i got through.

Interview Questions

• About project?
      TMAY
      Networking questions basics?
      Layers in deep
      TCP/IP and IP addresses
      And general questions based on resume   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Interview

Total 3 rounds are there:
    Written Coding Test
    Technical Interview
    HR Interview

Level of coding questions are quite average overall. If suppose there are 6 questions then the cut off will be at lest 4 right answers. B.tech percentage also plays a vital role in selection process, if your percentage is above 80% then your chances of clearing is high.
    Technical Interview is quite though, they will ask you anything from your resume and work that you have done, like internships and projects. So always write your true skills.
    HR round is the most fun round, be frank and have a positive attitude. Be confident but not over confident.
    All and all they look if you are trainable or not and try to have some decent communication skills, that's all.

Interview Questions

• They were asking many hypothetical questions related to coding.   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Interview

Written round including Grammar multiple choice questions, Group Discussion on any topic, Technical round involving projects worked on computer science, HR round to make the candidates understand terms and condition.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai) in February 2018.

Interview

totally 3 rounds 1st written coding of 5 programs. then they randomly selected for next round .next face to face technical in that round only they correct my code. Hr was no friendly i write correct but he is not convinced to my code. they didn't ask my resume . next general hr. If u very very strong in the coding data structure you will select.

Interview Questions

• stack reverse, palindrome using recursion, then 3 basic program   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (New Delhi) in January 2018.

Interview

HCL Technologies came for college campus drive. First round was a pen and paper round containing both objective(quant+verbal+technical) and subjective(coding+sql) questions. Shortlisted students were called for their technical interviews at college campus itself and then HR interview for those who cleared the technical interview round. Question in technical interview were moderately easy.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.