Find jobs for Graduate Engineering Trainee GET

HCL Technologies Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview Questions

Updated 31 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 22 of over 3.7K interviews

Employee Referral5%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Coimbatore) in Feb 2021

Interview

1st round- online assessment 2nd round- technical interview 3rd round - hr interview In 1st round lots of sections are there Aptitude, reasonings, strength of materials Fluid mechanics, material science etc 2nd round conducted on online mode Interviewer asked some Mechanical related questions..and I answered him politely..

Interview Questions
  • Mechanical related questions Like stress ,strain 2nd law of thermodynamics Stress strain diagram
    1 Answer
1 person found this interview helpful

HCL Technologies

Application

I interviewed at HCL Technologies

Interview

Apptitute round Technical interview HR interview All the rounds were conducted through online. There was around 7-8 days gap between those rounds. Mostly they preferred those who have a educational background related to their required job role

Interview Questions
  • Tell about yourself and your interest to this job role

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (New Delhi) in Nov 2020

Interview

The interview was very smooth and the questions were related to the b.tech journey and professional choices. Moreover asked about family and choices and interests. Some technical Questions were also coined.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Ghaziabad

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Ghaziabad) in Oct 2020

Interview

Overall very smooth experience. The technical interviewer was very nice and polite and hr round was also good. Working on the basics of technical knowledge like C, Java would suffice.

Interview Questions
  • Inheritance, OOPs concepts were asked in technical

Anonymous Employee in Indore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Indore)

Interview

Throughout 75% students were allowed to sit in the Interview process. There were two rounds: Technical and HR. The more confident you are, more are the chances of you getting hired.

Interview Questions
  • Questions on Java, JavaScript NodeJS Java Basics, since they were hiring for JAVA domain

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Hyderābād) in Sep 2020

Interview

The Interview was very good and was conducted virtually. I have applied it through Co-cubes. There were totally three interview rounds of which the first one was just for an introductory interview, the second was the technical interview and the last one was the hr interview. Do not panic the interviewers are cool and chill going. Just need to answer correctly and accurately.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself? Would you like to relocate? Certain basic questions over networking systems. Why should we hire you? Why do you need this job?

HCL Technologies

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HCL Technologies in Sep 2020

Interview

There was one written round followed by two interviews, first one was technical interview and then the HR interview . The written round consists of various sections like coding, DBMS, verbal ,fundamental of c and aptitude Once you clear the technical interview, there is good possibility of getting a job at hcl

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (New Delhi) in Sep 2020

Interview

Great interview with questions from all the main subjects of computer science. Technical round of interview started off with introduction and ended up on a few common questions. The interviewer was friendly and very proffessional.

Interview Questions
  • OS: 1.Paging and segmentation 2. OOPS concepts 3. C++ basic questions 4. Microprocessors

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Āgra, Uttar Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Āgra, Uttar Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh) in Aug 2020

Interview

there were total 3 rounds 1st round was a online test on hackerrank platform which consist of aptitude and basic programming concept question 2nd round was a technical interview and question were asked on OOPs, Java and DBMS and some question from the project you have mentioned in your resume 3rd round was HR discussion, this was a very simple round no one gets rejected in this round from my college

Interview Questions
  • question based on OOPs, DBMS , JAVA and some question from the project that you have mentioned in your resume

HCL Technologies

Application

I interviewed at HCL Technologies

Interview

Group Discussion, TR and HR, in GD they asked us to speak on a topic and whoever spoke well got selected and in TR they asked us to speak about my Bio Data and in HR nothing much was asked.

Interview Questions
  • Gave a topic to speak on in GD and then conducted TR and then HR
Viewing 1 - 10 of 22 Interviews