HCL Technologies Graduate Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

HCL Technologies Graduate Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at HCL Technologies

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida) in March 2019.

Interview

There were total of 5 rounds,
1. English Grammar test
2. Group Discussion
3. Versant test
4. Technical round
5. HR round

I made it to the third round. I didnt make it in versant test.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself in brief.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for HCL Technologies

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru) in February 2019.

Interview

Overall Experience was good 1st round was grammar where 25 questions were asked after that you will be told the result at an instant and after that 2nd round was Versant where you need to follow the instructions written in the paper, 3rd round was technical he has asked me questions related to the job role network, OS , and basics 4th round will be the HR.
    There you will be asked the personal questions and are you ready to relocate anywhere in bangalore then after that you will be asked to sign the terms and conditions of the companyl..
    Its a total 2 years bond if you will break the bond you have to pay 1.2 lakh and the salary will 2 lakh P.A....

Interview Questions

• As from Electrical Field What do you want to work in IT field ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Pune) in November 2017.

Interview

I have applied to HCL Technology through Profound ,drive was conducted in my college only (pune)in month of November.It was for Graduate Trainee profile they were recruiting.
    Interview Process
    Overall process was easy,and it took me whole day at the end I was selected.
    They were looking candidates for Banglore,Chennai and Noida location.
    1.Grammar Aptitude
    2.GD
    3.GD
    4.Technical
    5.HR

Profound management was good.so it makes the whole process smooth.

Anonymous Employee in Greater Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Greater Noida) in November 2017.

Interview

I appeared in a pool campus at gr. noida . The interview process have 5 rounds which is given as follows-
    1. Written test(For checking english grammar).
    2. One to one.
    3. They will give you some topic to check your pronunciation and voice tone.
    4. Technical round.
    5. HR

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell about yourself?
      Q:Why hcl ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ghaziabad

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Ghaziabad) in November 2017.

Interview

1) it started with technical round. We were given question paper and there was one question you have to solve that with the help of any coding language you know

Interview Questions

• some basic questions on java , c++, and asked to solve or give logic of one simple c++ program   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru) in October 2017.

Interview

Interview was Quite easy they were basically checking our communication and accent.
    At First there was a English Test .That was damn easy mostly everyone qualified.After that there were 2 accent check round followed by a techinical and HR.

Interview Questions

• In Technical Round the interviewer asked me about my project and some basic question after seeing my resume   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Pune) in October 2017.

Interview

This was exclusive campus arranged by Profound Edutech Pune .Job profile was Graduate Trainee for Service desk and Automation.There were four Rounds:
    1) MCQ Verbal Test of English of 20 Questions in10 minutes to check basics of grammar and communication.
    2) Personal Interview: We were asked to talk on topic given by them and introduce ourselves.This was also to check sentence formation,basics of English.
    3) Technical interview
    4) HR interview.
    Good Communication skills are important for HCL.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ghaziabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Ghaziabad) in September 2017.

Interview

there were three rounds
    1. coding round which was pen and paper-based. a program to remove duplicate characters was given.
    2. technical round based on oops and DBMS
    3. hr round

Interview Questions

• what is network access protocol   1 Answer

Graduate Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HCL Technologies in August 2017.

Interview

It was college campus interview. We had coding round first , then few people got shortlisted , next round was technical . The interview guy was really good . I got shortlisted for HR . That round also was good . I accepted the offer

Interview Questions

• coding puzzle question in any language you prefer   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (New Delhi) in August 2017.

Interview

First I had called for the aptitude test, after qualifying this test I had to go with technical and HR round which was taken together. Really this was a fantastic experience.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.