HCL Technologies Graduate Trainee Interview Questions

Updated 24 Sep 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at HCL Technologies

2.7
HardAverageEasy
Found 16 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Jaipur, Rajasthan) in Sep 2020

Interview

A brief introduction-> OOP concepts (mostly Java focused)-> DBMS concepts-> A question on cloud computing-> elaborating on projects from the resume (the interviewer selected one that used Java, mysql and socket programming)-> any questions for the interviewer-> ending the interview process.

Interview Questions
  • Q. Do you know anything about cloud computing?
    1 Answer
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida) in Mar 2019

Interview

There were total of 5 rounds, 1. English Grammar test 2. Group Discussion 3. Versant test 4. Technical round 5. HR round I made it to the third round. I didnt make it in versant test.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself in brief.
Anonymous Employee in Bangalore
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bangalore) in Feb 2019

Interview

Overall Experience was good 1st round was grammar where 25 questions were asked after that you will be told the result at an instant and after that 2nd round was Versant where you need to follow the instructions written in the paper, 3rd round was technical he has asked me questions related to the job role network, OS , and basics 4th round will be the HR. There you will be asked the personal questions and are you ready to relocate anywhere in bangalore then after that you will be asked to sign the terms and conditions of the companyl.. Its a total 2 years bond if you will break the bond you have to pay 1.2 lakh and the salary will 2 lakh P.A....

Interview Questions
  • As from Electrical Field What do you want to work in IT field ?
Anonymous Employee in Greater Noida
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Greater Noida) in Nov 2017

Interview

I appeared in a pool campus at gr. noida . The interview process have 5 rounds which is given as follows- 1. Written test(For checking english grammar). 2. One to one. 3. They will give you some topic to check your pronunciation and voice tone. 4. Technical round. 5. HR

Interview Questions
  • Q: Tell about yourself? Q:Why hcl ?
Anonymous Employee in Pune
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Pune) in Nov 2017

Interview

I have applied to HCL Technology through Profound ,drive was conducted in my college only (pune)in month of November.It was for Graduate Trainee profile they were recruiting. Interview Process Overall process was easy,and it took me whole day at the end I was selected. They were looking candidates for Banglore,Chennai and Noida location. 1.Grammar Aptitude 2.GD 3.GD 4.Technical 5.HR Profound management was good.so it makes the whole process smooth.

Interview Questions
HCL Technologies
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ghaziabad
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Ghaziabad) in Nov 2017

Interview

1) it started with technical round. We were given question paper and there was one question you have to solve that with the help of any coding language you know

Interview Questions
  • some basic questions on java , c++, and asked to solve or give logic of one simple c++ program
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Pune) in Oct 2017

Interview

This was exclusive campus arranged by Profound Edutech Pune .Job profile was Graduate Trainee for Service desk and Automation.There were four Rounds: 1) MCQ Verbal Test of English of 20 Questions in10 minutes to check basics of grammar and communication. 2) Personal Interview: We were asked to talk on topic given by them and introduce ourselves.This was also to check sentence formation,basics of English. 3) Technical interview 4) HR interview. Good Communication skills are important for HCL.

Interview Questions
HCL Technologies
Anonymous Employee in Bangalore
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bangalore) in Oct 2017

Interview

Interview was Quite easy they were basically checking our communication and accent. At First there was a English Test .That was damn easy mostly everyone qualified.After that there were 2 accent check round followed by a techinical and HR.

Interview Questions
  • In Technical Round the interviewer asked me about my project and some basic question after seeing my resume
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ghaziabad
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Ghaziabad) in Sep 2017

Interview

there were three rounds 1. coding round which was pen and paper-based. a program to remove duplicate characters was given. 2. technical round based on oops and DBMS 3. hr round

Interview Questions
HCL Technologies
Anonymous Employee in India
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (India) in Aug 2017

Interview

It was college campus interview. We had coding round first , then few people got shortlisted , next round was technical . The interview guy was really good . I got shortlisted for HR . That round also was good . I accepted the offer

Interview Questions
  • coding puzzle question in any language you prefer
Viewing 1 - 10 of 16 Interviews