HCL Technologies IT Analyst Interview Questions

Updated 7 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 21 of over 3.7K interviews

Employee Referral15%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Gajraula

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Gajraula) in May 2021

Interview

Interview process for fresher it analyst roles comprises of Online Versant test and Hr Interview. first a member of hcl hr recruiting team will take your online versant test and you have to score at least 50 marks out of 100 marks to pass this round. then if you clear 1st round successfully then they will schedule your interviews (technical+ hr) or sometimes they only take hr round as per their choices. after clearing these rounds you will get your offer letter .

Interview Questions
  • Simple Hr level question Like first they ask from basic 1. tell me about yourself. 2. why you want to join hcl 3. tell me about Academic projects You have made in college during your graduation. 4. interests and hobbies 5. career goals
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bangalore) in Apr 2021

Interview

I received the email following call from employer for the position and then didn't receive any further response. There was no proper response even after chasing them. Mnc like thiz should be more transparent

Interview Questions
  • Only introduction and next round was scheduled which never happened

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Jakarta)

Interview

Interview Questions
  • it was a quick process discussing related to IT. if you have experience and knowledge than you can answer it pretty easy. it was a quick process discussing related to IT. if you have experience and knowledge than you can answer it pretty easy.

HCL Technologies

Application

I interviewed at HCL Technologies

Interview

I had a skype interview. It was very straightforward. I was asked about IT proficiency and previous experiences. I was asked a bunch about customer service experience and how I had handled encounters with though customers in the past .

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if someone came to you about an issue that you are unfamiliar with?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sat home

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Sat home) in Dec 2020

Interview

It was very good. It was pretty easy. It was well and quick. Be confident while you are speaking. Apply online and get the benefits. Thanks and regards.h I was asked to write 30 words for above description.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Kraków

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Kraków) in Jul 2020

Interview

First step was a call from HR - about 10 minutes talk. Second step was an interview with main project manager and person responsible for Italian section. Neither girl from HR, nor main project manager mentioned me during inverview that Polish language would be used to work with end customers and it dissappointed me a lot, cause I wanted to improve my foreign language skills and I had more tasks than foreigners that didn't know Polish.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you looking for a job? What's your level of Italian language.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida) in Jan 2020

Interview

Interview processes were fine and but time consuming. But the worst thing is that we have to pay Rs.1,18,000/- aprox for the training. Its like giving bribe for job. I didn't like this fee based training for doing job.

Interview Questions
  • Q: one of the basic question which every interviewer asks is tell me something about yourself. Rest were related to my skills.

Anonymous Employee in Kraków

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Kraków) in Nov 2019

Interview

Recruitment by HR via email. Then, face to face interview, or MS Teams interview due to COVID. If positive result, salary communication via email and hiring process starting. After, requested to provide ID, documents, VISA or Work permit (if needed).

Interview Questions
  • Basic IT skills required for the interview, plus the Language test face to face to know if you speak at least C1 anything else except English.

HCL Technologies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCL Technologies

Interview

begins with a grammer test and then a telephonic round and was called for a technical interview which did not happen on the same day so i recieved a call regarding this and then the interview took place 2-3 days after

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kraków

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Kraków) in Jun 2018

Interview

I did the interview, they had to call me later on Skype, a level test and finally a medical exam. I also had to show the degrees I had from the University and letters of reference. The truth is that the manager was very kind.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 21 Interviews