HCL Technologies IT Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

HCL Technologies IT Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at HCL Technologies

2.6

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Cary, NC (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview was easy. it is just about the basic stuff of troubleshooting. If you have a CompTIA A+ Cert. Then your interview would be much easier. It also depends on the project that you will work in.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for HCL Technologies

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Remote, OR (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Remote, OR (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

First you get a short call asking about your CV and some easy questions about IT.
    Second call is a technical interview but still pretty easy, if you have some basic knowledge about computers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida) in January 2020.

Interview

Interview processes were fine and but time consuming. But the worst thing is that we have to pay Rs.1,18,000/- aprox for the training. Its like giving bribe for job. I didn't like this fee based training for doing job.

Interview Questions

• Q: one of the basic question which every interviewer asks is tell me something about yourself. Rest were related to my skills.   Answer Question

IT Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

begins with a grammer test and then a telephonic round and was called for a technical interview which did not happen on the same day so i recieved a call regarding this and then the interview took place 2-3 days after

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kraków (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Kraków (Poland)) in June 2018.

Interview

I did the interview, they had to call me later on Skype, a level test and finally a medical exam. I also had to show the degrees I had from the University and letters of reference. The truth is that the manager was very kind.

Anonymous Employee in Kraków (Poland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Kraków (Poland)) in February 2017.

Interview

The First contact was done by recruitment team over phone. Lengh of the call was short. The second step was with TL face to face in HCL building. With a language meeting for double check your level.

IT Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCL Technologies in February 2016.

Interview

After i applied in december they called me in february.Skype interview, a few questions about AD and MS office, plus some language check. After the techq part there was the language, with a native speaker.

Anonymous Employee in Kraków (Poland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Kraków (Poland)) in May 2015.

Interview

I was awaiting for a call for two weeks. At either end someone dialed me in and we had a brief check of my skills, experience and abbilities, though I have got invited to a one-to-one meeting at the site.
    On my interview I was deeply checked in next fields:
    Soft skills
    Overall Experience in work with client
    Trades of character check
    After all I was informed about a separtate call, where:
    Language skill check
    Then I have got invited to a second interview with a IT technician in order to check:
    Software skills
    Hardware skills

Interview Questions

• Describe me what is the active directory, and what it is standing for?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kraków (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Kraków (Poland)) in April 2015.

Interview

3 skype interview.In french and english describe your past experience, then your knowledge about it. after that you have to answer some questions about IT, like what is a VPN ?, WHAT is a Proxy, what do you do if printer stop working ? then if you don't know they explain you and ask later, to know your capacity to memorize, they are more focus on languages skills, because you will receive a training when joining the company

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elche (Spain)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Elche (Spain)) in September 2014.

Interview

Interview not so technical with only few questions about my computer knowledge, my purpose of life, why I want to join the company and easy questions about my self. In general was an easy process, where they did not check my spanish because I am spanish, they just check my CV and they asked me if I like computers and if I am good with it.

Interview Questions

• my purpose of life, why I want to join the company and easy questions about my self   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.