HCL Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida).

Interview

Interview process is good. There are three rounds, online, face to face technical and hr. Online round is also technical, specific to your domain knowledge. Next is face to face. Where your expertise to a specific device has been checked. Last is hr, it's for salary negotiation.

Linux Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (New York, NY (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

Recived call from recruitment company and screen interview after on same day I have received an ms team invitation for tech interview Linux position recruiting for HCL Sri Lanka new offshore dev center

Scrum Master Interview

Interview

The interview process was very easy, if you have the experience. HCL is a great company to work for, milestones were celebrated and opportunity to work from home at times

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Interview

Have some manners to conduct a interview. I had 2.5 years experience and they conducted interview for 3-8 years. I sent an email whether I am eligible to attend the interview to the mail id which was mentioned in the walkin post. I got no reply but anyway I wanted to give that a try. So I went there for interview and they were interviewing 2 years experienced people also. So I waited but after sometime they said that suddenly online test for the rest of the people . They did not give any break for lunch. I waited from 11 to 3 and after I was asked to attend the online test. Before starting, they asked me how many experience I have. I said 2.5 years. They asked me to leave for the day because they want only 3+ years . This didn't happen only to me. After making the candidates wait for more than 4 to 5 hours they are asking if they are willing to relocate to Bangalore. If not , they are asking to leave after making them wait for nearly 4 to 5 hours.

Help Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Cary, NC (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Unfortunately it was not good at all. Two companies called to offer me two positions within the same company. It was very hard to differentiate which recruiting agency was telling the truth and now it appears that after receiving my acceptance letter from one agency. That job is no longer available and now at the mercy of the other agency who I found to be very unprofessional. Felt like I was being jerked around. Very disappointed and will continue to look for work elsewhere.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

Telephone interview for about 45 min. Some basic questions and some unrelated topics. Overall was a decent phone call....Discussion about project and what is expected from the resource coming on board.

Visual Data Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bothell, WA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bothell, WA (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

Interview was brief. Casual and friendly enviroment. Reviewed key interests in resume. Asked a few questions on accomplishments. Questions using visual reference. Other than it being difficult to ascertain the actual daily duties for the position, the interview was informative. Third party contracted position made communication prior to interview complicated. Staffing agency was difficult to coordinate with and not correctly informed of position/training and benefits.

Interview Questions

• Tell me one accomplishment you are proud of?   1 Answer

Technical Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies in October 2019.

Interview

Couple of telephonic interviews. One with HCL and the other with the client Interview process was ok. Scheduled and completed fairly on time as promised. But Following up with HR team is the real frustrating thing. Not even a start up compnay will not have this much WORST HR TEAM. They never respond to your queries or emails.

They agreed up on some salary and conducted interviews. Once, the interview process is complete, I took their confirmation and rejected my other offer. After this - HR team came back and started negotiating the salary again. BE CAREFUL...

IT Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HCL Technologies in October 2019.

Interview

3 Person panel, various questions on procedure and expectations on workload and performance pretty straight forward and no issues managers were nice and seemed to really care what you were looking for and wanted from the position

Interview Questions

• What is IPconfig, what is ping? what is your desired salary and what are your goals for growth and position   Answer Question

Technical Architect Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

Visa process was initiated soon after the offer letter was released. The visa process was very poorly co-ordinated. I had to literally follow up with the team myself to move things forward. There was absolutely no one who had a clue about the entire process, which is fine as there may not have been visa candidates within that team. The immigration is handled by a vendor and they work on specific timelines. It took 2.5 months for them to collect all documentation and be ready to file my visa. HR called only once during the entire process and the discussion lasted for 5 minutes. Calls to HR went unanswered. Even emails where sent only when it was something related to their tasks. After all the wait, the project team informed that the position is now moved to India and this opportunity is closed. Even this the HR did not bother to inform. Post that no emails. No consideration for any other position. Have given multiple interviews in the past, but this was the worst experience with the Human resources and the hiring process.

Java Developer Interview

Interview

1) Online Application
    2) If your resume gets selected then Recruiter call after application
    3) Send your details in email
    4) Coding challenge
    5) If you pass the coding challenge then Technical interview

Interview Questions

• 1) MCQ's - 10 questions
      2) Coding question -1
      duration - 45-50min   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.