HCL Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Jan 20, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4,229 of over 4,229.0 interviews

Recruiter17%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

HCL Technologies

Application

I interviewed at HCL Technologies

Interview

Hi, I was given three rounds of interview, Technical, manager and hr Once manager round done they said i will get hr call, even though hr call also came In call they ask my few details and salary part, for salary i said as per company norms, i didn't demand with them even though no argument in salary negotiable, they only said ready to 40% hike and some variable pay Then they said they will release the offer letter within the week I got mail, for offer letter process means some documents Submission mail, i submitted that too So i was waiting for the offer letter In between i got call from HCL for technical interview that was different, so i ask the hr she ask me to reject the interview due to offer process, so i rejected, i was waiting around 3 weeks, i send mail to them they said still no update that regarding offer letter, after 3 weeks again i send mail them for that simply they replied Dear ******, We unable to move forward with your profile ahead in particular account due to the budget constraints. You could take other HCL interview, and we will update some other opportunities in future. Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Thanks for your understanding and support. My concern is please tell to candidates that regarding salary part in earlier before you should conduct the interview, the salary part if its ok then pls go ahead further, for me 2 months waste, so don't take interview for nameshake, once you got person who is ready to join less pay, you rejected another person Its totally not good.. Candidates is not an option. That was my worst experience.

Interview Questions
  • Technical question they will ask related to their projects
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

HCL Technologies

Application

I interviewed at HCL Technologies

Interview

It was smooth and good. It was more of a subject based interview. Overall I'd say it was not just an interview but a learning. I liked the interview process and the approach.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful