HCL Technologies Interview Questions

Updated 14 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3,587 of over 3.6K interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

HCL Technologies

Application

I interviewed at HCL Technologies

Interview

Interview was technical covering both project execution process and primary technology . Interview was for specific project and domain matched my previous experience, so had few domain related question. Requested to propose design and flow for a financial system requirement.

Interview Questions
  • Agile Scrum Execution process and execution
    Answer Question
21 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Pune)

Interview

I applied at the position of java developer within a 2 days I got a call from HR and scheduled interview at office location. I have to wait there for almost 2 to 3 hr as other candidates are also there. Interview: One Technical round (50 min) followed by HR round (15 min)

Interview Questions
  • Basic oops concepts, final, static keyword, serialization and deserialization concepts, which method used for serialization of object,
  • Hibernate states, transient, persistent, lazy initialization exception
  • Spring dependancy injection, IOC concept, bean factory vs application context difference and their implementation class
1 person found this interview helpful

HCL Technologies

Application

I interviewed at HCL Technologies

Interview

Interview process is very good HR is coordinating very well and always give quick response it takes twenty 20 days to complete the process i was interviewed for client location so five rounds were there

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai)

Interview

4 rounds of interview. Start with grammar and aptitude test.then ops round . There would be a telephonic round to see your language skills. If you are selected you will be having manager round and may be one more round

Interview Questions
  • About technology, general interview questions and manger level questions about your daily work and feature plans

HCL Technologies

Application

I interviewed at HCL Technologies

Interview

I had 5 zoom calls. First was with HR, second technical, third more technical, fourth with the manager, and the last with the HR again. The technical interviews were quite extensive.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years

HCL Technologies

Application

I interviewed at HCL Technologies

Interview

So unprofessional!!!! They scheduled my interview on Sunday and canceled it 30 min before an interview. For the second interview, I have to wait 15 min. Asked me to turn on my camera, but at the same time, she didn't turn on her camera, and without my permission, she started recording all conversation.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Introduction 2. Some SQL questions 2. ADB and Unix commands 3. Black bock / White box testing

HCL Technologies

Application

I interviewed at HCL Technologies

Interview

First-round consists of the aptitude and general questions about solid-state devices and followed by the Technical interview and HR round. The first and second round is of the technical side and the HR interview is about the general description of yourself and your view towards outwards world. After passing through all the round you will be selected for the job of interest.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HCL Technologies

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HCL Technologies

Interview

It was smooth and good. The hiring process was good. Got a call directly from HCL HR for hiring. the entire process was closed in 15-20 days

Interview Questions
  • Salesforce-related only, salesforce admin, and development-related questions.

HCL Technologies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCL Technologies

Interview

Totally 3 rounds. 1rounds written test about coding .2nd round technical .in 2nd round they asked like database and programming questions. 3rd round Hr.in this round normal personals questions only they asked.

Interview Questions
  • In technical rounds asked about database and programming question

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (New Delhi)

Interview

Overall process took 1 month .from call for interview to final offer letter . Started with call from HR , 3 technical round . Interviews were very easy .hiring process have lot of background verification for college and previous employee .please fill up the required information correctly

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HCL Technologies

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HCL Technologies

Interview

Was given a set of questions to prepare from . Consisted of 50 questions. Was expected to be through with those questions. The panellists were very friendly and helpful where they guided in case of any problem while answering. Apart from that, was also asked about myself

Interview Questions
  • I prepared from the question bank so I did fairly well
Viewing 1 - 10 of 3,587 Interviews