HCL Technologies .NET Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

HCL Technologies .NET Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at HCL Technologies

2.8

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Cary, NC (US)).

Interview

Phone interview - What is threading ? Multitasking? WCF.WPF.webservices?
JOins in Sql, indexes in sql? AJAX? session mamgement? diff data set and data reader? ADO.net objects? adv and disadv of request.querystring?

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for HCL Technologies

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Cary, NC (US)) in November 2010.

Interview

It was very good. Only phone interview and within 3 days offer to get on board.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was good.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Interview

3rounds result not announced till now we attended last month we are waiting for result solid principles and basic sql joins functions and asp.net life cycle validation control basics of javascript and jquery

.NET Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

Since the crowd was too much they didn't prepare plan accordingly. They asked many people leave for day by giving a commitment they will arrange a telephonic interview by the next week. But they didn't arrange telephonic interview till now.

Net Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru) in April 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by the HR through email. I attended the weekend drive. Frankly, subpar interviewer. No questions on .net. He asked few oops concepts and questions on that and looked like he was only expecting answers that he knew. No alternate valid answers were accepted. I was asked to write factorial code and he didn't know recursion. After that, he asked if i had any questions. I asked what kind of role and project this interview was for. He didn't even know that!

Interview Questions

• Tell few oops concepts
      Diff between abstract class, interface
      Inheritance
      Static constructor
      Static class
      Write code to find factorial of a number   Answer Question
    • How to prevent a class from being inherited.   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai).

Interview

First of all there was no proper planning. People were treated very ill. Not even seating arrangements were done properly.
    Secondly after waiting for 3 long hours for 1st discussion and 1.5 hrs before that for Security Check, the total number of questions asked was just 2(which upto my knowledge were answered correctly). How can they find out one's technical ability with minimal question? After this they asked me to wait for another 1/2 hour for second round in which even before I completed the logic, they asked me to step out and wait for the results. The result what they gave was negative. This is the worst interview experience I had.

Interview Questions

• About basics OOPS using .Net   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai) in January 2015.

Interview

I was attended the interview on Jan 31st, 2015 @ Vadaplani.
    1st round : IKM Machine Test
    It contains different category in .Net. Having multiple answers for most of the questions.
    2nd round: Technical
    3rd round: HR
    Got the offer status same day.

Interview Questions

• C#:
      Diff b/n Abstract & Interface

CLR
      CTS
      Garbage   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai) in December 2014.

Interview

Took one week first round was written and then followed by technical and hr round , since u have started as a fresher so not that much questions was asked .

Interview Questions

• what is difference between overloading and over ridding   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.