HCL Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida).

Interview

Interview process is good. There are three rounds, online, face to face technical and hr. Online round is also technical, specific to your domain knowledge. Next is face to face. Where your expertise to a specific device has been checked. Last is hr, it's for salary negotiation.

Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru) in November 2015.

Interview

Very lengthy process we have to wait for hours . Hiring is so long we have to wait ...Nothing interview process has to be improved...Interview should happen on time

Interview Questions

• Nothing interview process has to be improved...Interview should happen on time   Answer Question

Global Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chicago, IL (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

The interview process was a joke. The HCL employees who were supposed to interview me were late. Once they got on the phone, I could hear the manager eating dinner and he even burped in the phone. He then took another phone call while interviewing me.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I would be willing to stay in a hotel that cost $40/ night so they could save money on expenses.   2 Answers

Automation Framework Developer for Client Facebook In USA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Fremont, CA (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

Highly unprofessional interview process. HR called me and told that he has a opening for framework development and i have 100% skill set match. Scheduled Video call interview on next day and no one showed up. After contacting with HR again, he scheduled one more telephonic round and this time also no one showed up. Again he scheduled one more telephonic round and to my surprise no one showed up. Looks like BS people are scheduling interviews.

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru) in March 2019.

Interview

Very worst experience ever had in an interview. Entire day had to wait for one written test. For a designer written test! ? Really? That to explain photoshop interface what would you expect us to explain there!?

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

interview was at bengaluru. First round was online technical test questions were very difficult but if you are very very good in java then it will be easy for you

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in December 2018.

Interview

What supposed to be an informal meeting before contract signing (confirmed by mail) in all of a sudden became a full length job interview without informing the candidate on any of the merits of such and background of the interviewers. Below are only a few of of technical questions for a professional without no technical experience requested.

Interview Questions

• 1. What are the challenges when implementing KYC rating system in a KYC platform and how to overcome them when building a platform from scratch? 2. Are you familiar with API compliance rating integration and why is it important for compliance that all want to have it? 3. Are you familiar with AI and what do you think of its use in a KYC platform.   1 Answer

Mechanical Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai) in January 2017.

Interview

5 rounds of interview and finally got selected with high package with almost hell of questions and group discussion and also technical lead is well and took them into the final round,

Functional Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sholinganallur

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Sholinganallur) in February 2018.

Interview

I got intervied on 24022018. Dont know how many opening they have but they called lot of people for opening with improper JD. They announced that they will take a online test for selection from first round. Though the opening is for functional testing.. all the questions are from core development oriented. Agile process oriented. No testing related questions. When people asked for the same.. they said it's requirement from client and we have to appear for that. 60is the pass mark and total 57 questions you have to answer in 90min.

I passed the exam and they give me one form to fill my all details. They told we can leave for the day and we will get call on Monday or Tuesday.

We are still waiting for call as there is no further communication. HR is not responding to any email.

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai) in December 2017.

Interview

Worst interview process. No organized way to conduct the Interview. My resume got mixed with somewhere and gone somewhere. Why don't they keep a board for the interview categories and stream line it.

Some how I found my resume in another block and they told to write an online MCQ exam. It is very though, I was called for ASP.NET MVC and question came from ASP.NET. Are you guys working on MCQs or software programming.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida) in October 2017.

Interview

Really hell
    You can get idea 5 people choosed out of 500
    Politics, only internal referral works
    Need to spend whole day if u r going in walkin
    Have to wait for decision
    Have to wait for hr's reply for next step
    Have to take initiative to ho further

Interview Questions

• Windows Vmware Administrator
      Sme level expertise, scenario based questions   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.