HCL Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at HCL Technologies

2,685 Interview Reviews

2.8

Automation Framework Developer for Client Facebook In USA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Fremont, CA (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

Highly unprofessional interview process. HR called me and told that he has a opening for framework development and i have 100% skill set match. Scheduled Video call interview on next day and no one showed up. After contacting with HR again, he scheduled one more telephonic round and this time also no one showed up. Again he scheduled one more telephonic round and to my surprise no one showed up. Looks like BS people are scheduling interviews.

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru) in March 2019.

Interview

Very worst experience ever had in an interview. Entire day had to wait for one written test. For a designer written test! ? Really? That to explain photoshop interface what would you expect us to explain there!?

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

interview was at bengaluru. First round was online technical test questions were very difficult but if you are very very good in java then it will be easy for you

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in December 2018.

Interview

What supposed to be an informal meeting before contract signing (confirmed by mail) in all of a sudden became a full length job interview without informing the candidate on any of the merits of such and background of the interviewers. Below are only a few of of technical questions for a professional without no technical experience requested.

Interview Questions

• 1. What are the challenges when implementing KYC rating system in a KYC platform and how to overcome them when building a platform from scratch? 2. Are you familiar with API compliance rating integration and why is it important for compliance that all want to have it? 3. Are you familiar with AI and what do you think of its use in a KYC platform.   1 Answer

Mechanical Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai) in January 2017.

Interview

5 rounds of interview and finally got selected with high package with almost hell of questions and group discussion and also technical lead is well and took them into the final round,

Functional Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sholinganallur

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Sholinganallur) in February 2018.

Interview

I got intervied on 24022018. Dont know how many opening they have but they called lot of people for opening with improper JD. They announced that they will take a online test for selection from first round. Though the opening is for functional testing.. all the questions are from core development oriented. Agile process oriented. No testing related questions. When people asked for the same.. they said it's requirement from client and we have to appear for that. 60is the pass mark and total 57 questions you have to answer in 90min.

I passed the exam and they give me one form to fill my all details. They told we can leave for the day and we will get call on Monday or Tuesday.

We are still waiting for call as there is no further communication. HR is not responding to any email.

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai) in December 2017.

Interview

Worst interview process. No organized way to conduct the Interview. My resume got mixed with somewhere and gone somewhere. Why don't they keep a board for the interview categories and stream line it.

Some how I found my resume in another block and they told to write an online MCQ exam. It is very though, I was called for ASP.NET MVC and question came from ASP.NET. Are you guys working on MCQs or software programming.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida) in October 2017.

Interview

Really hell
    You can get idea 5 people choosed out of 500
    Politics, only internal referral works
    Need to spend whole day if u r going in walkin
    Have to wait for decision
    Have to wait for hr's reply for next step
    Have to take initiative to ho further

Interview Questions

• Windows Vmware Administrator
      Sme level expertise, scenario based questions   1 Answer

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai) in September 2017.

Interview

Happened with HCL Technologies Ltd. 94, South Phase Ambattur Industrial Estate, Ambattur (AMB-4), Chennai 600058.

Screening person will ask you to be there at a X time, the point of contact person @ HCL will meet you @ X+1.5 hrs delay. If your fate is poor, you may have to wait till 3 hrs cos the discussion rooms & training halls are mostly occupied and this time stretch is a daily affair, happened to me for both rounds.

Point of contact person will never bother about you waiting for your turn, if they accidentally spot you near reception, for courtesy they say interview would be scheduled in 15 minutes, but they disappear and never return back.

Also, you wont have this point of contact number to call in case of emergency, you will have to dial the screener and patch up, worst case if he doesn't pick, then wait till they arrive @ liberty.

NO SINCERITY IN SCHEDULE MAINTENANCE.

They will ask you to carry fresh CVs for multiple rounds, not sure why. With No other company this policy exists.

Interview Questions

• They DONOT even have courtesy to let us know of results even after weeks, you may have to call / write to screener to know your fate.   1 Answer
    • Both never shared their designations except names.   1 Answer
    • 2 rounds happened.. First round, the female person stammered in even asking questions and had a very short discussion about profile.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai) in January 2017.

Interview

Tehnical Round was purely based on Selenium, Web Automation, Seetest basic commands, SDLC , testing types etc. Few basic commands in Selenium, few basic programs in core java, testing concepts, test design techniques, test execution methodologies.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.