HCL Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida).

Interview

Interview process is good. There are three rounds, online, face to face technical and hr. Online round is also technical, specific to your domain knowledge. Next is face to face. Where your expertise to a specific device has been checked. Last is hr, it's for salary negotiation.

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kraków (Poland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Kraków (Poland)) in February 2017.

Interview

The First contact was done by recruitment team over phone. Lengh of the call was short. The second step was with TL face to face in HCL building. With a language meeting for double check your level.

IT Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida) in July 2016.

Interview

during interview process elaborated about my job profile and the project currently working with. Team work, handling issues and resolving. discussed with HR about growth oppurtunities in the company for the coming years

Interview Questions

• About the environment, project, client, infrastructue and other technical domain related questions   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

You will go through several process. Like first they will check your communication skills, then if you cleared the round. You'll be send to the next round your technical skills should be good enough to impress interviewer.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru) in August 2018.

Interview

It was good, but at the time of salary negotiation they showed there real face. I bargained a lot to increase my salary. So in one word when your joining HCL bargain the salary as much you can, because later it will not increase.

Sr. Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Pune) in February 2020.

Interview

Process was good. Took around month to complete. Gone through 3 different interviews i.e. Interview from HCL,Client round and finally HR round mostly for salary negotiation.Overall I am very happy with whole process.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Coimbatore) in October 2019.

Interview

Only two rounds GD and PI.
    GD only they will ask about the company, then why did choose this firm and role that you are applying for. for entire round it took around 45 mins. Be thorough with the company profile and JD.
    PI full technical questions also from the JD.

Interview Questions

• What is R studio ?
      Ratios for using Analysis?
      What is insurance.   Answer Question

Embedded Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru) in March 2020.

Interview

I applied directly through job portal and they shortlisted for interview directly ,there are two rounds ,f2f technical will be for half-an-hour and second is direct hr discussion about experience and salary discussion

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru) in January 2019.

Interview

,Overall Interview process took one day, attended one year experence interview, applied throngh online website, had 3 rounds of interview two face to face technical rounds and one HR round.

Interview Questions

• few basic android question on activity life cycle, architecture, fragments...
      Java questions on OOPS, asked to write program prime number and palindrome.   Answer Question

Senior Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida) in November 2018.

Interview

The first one is a screening call followed by 2 technical interviews which were one to one and the final interview was and hr interview for salary negotiation followed by release of offer letter

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself , then the interview revolved around how things are done in the environment and troubleshooting steps taken on them , question about data migration , upgrades and bau activities   1 Answer

IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)) in December 2018.

Interview

Incluyó 3 entrevistas.
    1.- Screening, telefónico. 50-50 inglés/español
    2.-Entrevista con Manager (India), videollamada en Skype. 100% inglés
    3.- Entrevista con Lead. Presencial en las oficinas de Guadalajara, 100% español.
    Los primeros 3 meses de prueba fue una contratación a través de agencia, posteriormente se migró a una contratación directa con esquema de pago 100% nominal y prestaciones superiores.
    Las entrevistas fueron en inglés, algunas

Interview Questions

• Años de experiencia, cómo realizar un proceso de búsqueda de candidato, usar booleans, tecnologías reclutadas previamente.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.