HCL Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2,692 Interview Reviews

2.8

Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai) in August 2015.

Interview

It is an not bad experience at HCL. My career at HCL has given me opportunity to learn a lot about the industry.
    Three rounds
    Online test
    2Techincal interviews

Software Engineer1 Interview

Interview

It was a very lengthy process and the number or questions werr exhaustive. There were multiple rounds of interview. Overall a very time consuming process it was with them. It took 4 rounds of interview in total to reach the final stage.

SQL Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru) in February 2017.

Interview

Interview process was cool and easy. There was one telephone discussion round and one video round at hcl place. Later have the HR discussion. Hr was very reckless and arrogant.

Interview Questions

• Basics in database administration
      High availability ways
      Always On
      Performance tuning   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai) in July 2016.

Interview

Two rounds of interview - one was a telephonic interview by the PMO team, other was a one on one interview by the BA project manager.
    Both interviews were of average difficulty

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Cary, NC (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

You take an outdated computer test on mid-90s technology. It's a crapshoot. You might be great and fail it or you might be bad and get lucky with your guesses. A lot of good people got turned away because they don't understand capability differences in Blackberry model numbers (who would, when is the last time anyone used one of those?).

Interview Questions

• Have you used remote access before?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

Very good interview process. Through and detailed interview. Details about the previous work were asked in detail. The managers were very nice and they listened very carefully my each answer in detail. Overall it was a really nice experience and I the company is one of the best companies in there domain.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida) in March 2017.

Interview

Interview was not difficult and HR was good. HCL conducts 4 rounds to select freshers as Software Engineer in their organisation.

Written Round (English Grammar Test)
    Voice and Accent Test / Group discussion.
    Technical Round
    HR Round

Interview Questions

• In technical round they asked me about the factorial code in java. Along with some java theory questions   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru) in June 2019.

Interview

took whole day for two rounds. Questions were easy , anyone having knowledge on basics can crack this interview. some topics which are main are oops, multi threading, collection, exception, apart from this what else you prepare is extra benefit.

Java Developer Interview

Interview

1) Online Application
    2) If your resume gets selected then Recruiter call after application
    3) Send your details in email
    4) Coding challenge
    5) If you pass the coding challenge then Technical interview

Interview Questions

• 1) MCQ's - 10 questions
      2) Coding question -1
      duration - 45-50min   Answer Question

Network Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru) in January 2015.

Interview

Had several rounds of interview like 4 rounds and final interview was important since they asked on networking concepts. Interviewer was very friendly and just asked five questions and did not take long. Overall experience was very good.

Interview Questions

• What are the 7 layers of TCPIP and name the protocols and their functionalities   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.