HCL Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at HCL Technologies

2,679 Interview Reviews

2.8

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

The hiring process is very structured

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

Skype interview was effecient and on time specified. Had an answer back by the end of day.

Interview Questions

• Due to language barrier and non typical language used to describe job duties, it difficul to understand.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

Its easy process - face to face and extempore- phone interview -nothing more than that - easy process - spot offer - no delay - you can attend interview every 3 months

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies in April 2017.

Interview

One Phone interview followed by an idea submission through the presentation. And the following day I got the offer. Very Straight forward and a final HR round which was just announce that you are selected

IT Infrastructure Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clayton, NC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Clayton, NC (US)) in November 2014.

Interview

Complex. Multiple Interviews both Technical and business oriented. The interview included my knowledge of the physical process to construct a data center and the components for securing the dtat center from virtual and physical intrusion.

Negotiation

Minimal. I gave them my salary requirement and HCL agreed.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Buffalo, NY (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

It was positive experience, Friendly person on the phone. It was an HR Interview.
    The interviewer was very friendly. Asked general question about me, why HCL and why this job. Second interview had many more behavioral questions. Went through my resume in a lot of detail too.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

I applied online and had interview week after. They explained about the project, then ask some technical questions. They also asked about my experience and projects that I put on my resume.

IT Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sterling Heights, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Sterling Heights, MI (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

hcl contacted me via phone regarding an it support position with them and wanted me to interview.
     I went to the interview. it was with a weird person named michael. He was acting if I was not good enough for the position. mostly expressing it with a salty attitude and body language. He was using his face as if he was disgusted the whole time.

Senior Technical Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Wilmington, DE (US)) in November 2014.

Interview

I got Selected through Consultancy Company. 1st Round Telephone followed by 2nd round too Telephonic. They asked Basic Design and Hibernate Cache concept .
    He started with Basic Introduction and then basic Java question like hashmap ,collecctions and generics etc.
    Once I finished then we discuss about Design and hibernate question.

Senior Technical Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (San Jose, CA (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

All phone calls. Two with the client and a couple with HCL. We covered skills associated with the project. PCI, Security, Design, Mobile UI/UX, backend systems, etc. If you are an American, you will have difficulty understanding many of the HCL people. Everyone is from India, and many of them are very difficult to understand. I never met another white person at the company.

Interview Questions

• How I handle product design, encryption, security, and payment flows. When can I start? How many years have I been doing this?   Answer Question