HCL Technologies Java Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

HCL Technologies Java Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at HCL Technologies

2.7

Java Developer Interview

Interview

1) Online Application
2) If your resume gets selected then Recruiter call after application
3) Send your details in email
4) Coding challenge
5) If you pass the coding challenge then Technical interview

Interview Questions

• 1) MCQ's - 10 questions
    2) Coding question -1
    duration - 45-50min   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for HCL Technologies

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (New York, NY (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

it was easy, i have to wait little longer but good experience.there was technical round and face to face also, a was a little nervous, but people who are taking the interview make me comfortable

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (San Francisco, CA (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

We were more than 50 people for the interview event and we waited for about 30-1hour in the waiting room and we were called to come inside and took the paper exam divided in to three rooms and after we completed the exam we went back to the waiting room and after about 30min two stuff come and called our name that they choose and thank to other who didn't make it. Our group, the first, 10am, was there for this one position. Started off with everyone taking a quick multiple choice basic code/skills test, some got picked off. Then a quick writing/introduction test, more were eliminated. Easy so far.… There was paper exam to evaluate your skills. It covers from core java to open source technologies like spring and hibernate, servlets type questions.The hiring and interview process takes like 3-5 hours. First there was paper exam to evaluate your skills and knowledge about the subject.Once you pass the exam or be chosen to proceed with the hiring and interview process, there is one to one interview with recruiters. There was paper exam to evaluate your skills. It covers from core java to open source technologies like spring and hibernate, servlets type questions.The hiring and interview process takes like 3-5 hours.

Interview Questions

• -Can a class be final?
      - Difference between Application context and bean factory?   3 Answers

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Sunnyvale, CA (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

direct face to face round and waited there for 15mins, then there is technical discussion followed by general discussion by two HCL full time employees. they asked about my overall experience and technologies used. and asked few questions about my current project, collection frame work, hashmap internal working, multi threading, singleton, some real time scenarios

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Redmond, WA (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview started late and seemed disorganized from the start. I went in for Java Developer (Fresher) but instead was asked if I was interested in Devops positions. They pressured me to answer during the interview, even though I had only just learned of the job. Shortly after while I taking a test for the Java position they told me I could leave. I didn't even get a chance for the developer position. It seems like they didn't tell me exactly what I was going in to interview for and made me look bad coming in for one position when in fact they needed another position filled.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Pune) in June 2017.

Interview

First: Telephonic (general)
    Second: Telephonic (technical)
    Third: F2F
    Asked for document verification and told offer will be released soon. Followed up the HR for more than a month but no offer.
    Bad experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru) in July 2019.

Interview

The first round was a written test

1. Write a program to multiply the digits of number
    If number is 12345
    Than output should be multiplication of 1*2*3*4*5
    If number is 120
    Than output should be multiplication of 1*20
    If number is 1006
    Than output should be 100*6

Second round was a technical round
    Here, interviewer was only interested in spring and hibernate, he asked the project experience and difficulties faced during project phase...
    What is jpa?what does jpa do?
    What is rest?what is resource in restful API?
    What is j2ee? which technologies come under j2ee
    He was mostly asking these type of questions...

Interview Questions

• What is css?
      What is springboot and how it is different from Java?
      How is jpa different from hibernate?   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Interview

Average interview
    2 round interview
    1 technical round
    2 technical round
    Both are face to face round
    It was average interview at HCl
    Basic questions asked in both rounds

Java Developer Interview

Interview

Worst interview ever .They had called more than 30+ employees on Saturday and kept everyone waiting for 3 hours and after 3 hours when they got tired of interviewing they thought of filtering out by giving some code question,which they should have done at the very first .Advice to them -Filter out first and let the employees who don't do the coding move out instead of making them wait for so long. The way interviews are carried on speaks a lot about the company .

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida) in May 2019.

Interview

I applied through a Naukri.com . The process took 1days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies Noida India in May 2019. He was conducted first round as Online test ,only latest version core Java related objective questions.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.