HCL Technologies Lead Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

HCL Technologies Lead Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at HCL Technologies

2.8

Lead Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (San Jose, CA (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Very easy process. Apply through online. Got call from HR. NO face to face. They were very particular about your pay. you will be selected if you ask for less though you have no skills.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for HCL Technologies

Lead Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Seattle, WA (US)) in February 2013.

Interview

two rounds of technical interview which will be scheduled by a technical team and then the manager. final round will be HR for negotiating the salary and roles

Interview Questions

• Technical questions will be easy. more on collections and data structures.   Answer Question

pay was less

Lead Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

Total 3 rounds
    Technical round which is mandatory face to face interview
    Project manager round is a telephonic interview
    HR round

Next background verification for experienced and released offer letter...... That's it,.....

Lead Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCL Technologies in July 2015.

Interview

Interview had 3 rounds.

1. Written technical- Had some c basic question linked list and string.
    2. technical discussion- discussion on previews work
    3. technical discussion.- Question on linux IPC, Networking and data structures

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida) in April 2011.

Interview

It was a walkin and took entire day. 2 technical rounds with questions on PLSQL objects, materialized views, report triggers, forms. mostly basics were asked.
    They are were sensitive enough to provide filling snacks as it was a day long process.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru) in June 2014.

Interview

I got a call from HCL recruitment team,2 Technical,1 HR and salary discussion on call.some times will rude while salary discussion ,They will tell either you want this much or I will reject the offer.
    They will ask some basic C program and concept ,some times they will ask puzzles.
    And Avionics Testing related questions.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai) in July 2011.

Interview

phonic first then face to face interview and then HR Call then offer and asked me join immediately . phonic first then face to face interview and then HR Call then offer and asked me join immediately .

Interview Questions

• technical interview, asked about basic theory and current technology knowledge   Answer Question

Negotiation

smooth

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai) in October 2013.

Interview

Had two technical Interviews and a HR round. Technical rounds were basically on OOP concepts and Testing your Core java skill. HR round had the usual questions and Package negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru) in July 2012.

Interview

Two rounds of technical interview. Technical questions are very easy if you prepare basic questions. My recruitment was for a specific project. So seniors from that project actually took the interview. They asked questions to check only basic knowledge of C , Data Structure and Embedded System. HR discussed over phone and negotiated the salary.
    HR was helpful to negotiate on notice period.

Interview Questions

• Damn easy. Child like questions.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru) in January 2015.

Interview

it was full hectic..they asked mostly on project and then technical stuff...then hr round on the same day..total of 3 rounds of interview..2 technical ane then 1 hr...it was really a full day long hectic

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.