HCL Technologies Lead Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

HCL Technologies Lead Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at HCL Technologies

2.8

Lead Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (San Jose, CA (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Very easy process. Apply through online. Got call from HR. NO face to face. They were very particular about your pay. you will be selected if you ask for less though you have no skills.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for HCL Technologies

Lead Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Seattle, WA (US)) in February 2013.

Interview

two rounds of technical interview which will be scheduled by a technical team and then the manager. final round will be HR for negotiating the salary and roles

Interview Questions

• Technical questions will be easy. more on collections and data structures.   Answer Question

pay was less

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru) in July 2017.

Interview

3 rounds 1.written 2.technical 3. managerial.last wasHR discussion All were easy and to the point.One with basic knowledge can easily crack the interview. No need to worry about things... It would be smooth and easy

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru) in December 2014.

Interview

Normal C and data structure questions
    follow crack the c interview questions.

2 rounds of interview
    1 technical and one manager

In technical qns on operators and linked list
    Manager round complete project and qns on data structure again link list, some common interview qns

Lead Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at HCL Technologies in June 2017.

Interview

first I wait for an hour for my turn, and tell me to solve objective questions first. there are some java question,spring core and spring mvc. I qualify this written test and wait for my next face to face round. In Face to Face round they are are logic for some certain problems.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai).

Interview

Interview process is average. We can get a job easily if we are strong with the basic concepts in dot net and c#. Also, the product and domain knowledge is also important. Try to know the nooks and corner of your project too.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Hyderabad) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied through recruiter, 4 rounds of interview this includes 2 technical rounds and manager round followed by HR round. started with very basic question and then asked about current project and framework.

Lead Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCL Technologies in January 2018.

Interview

four rounds one after the other wirtten test technincal interviews of two rounds dont like to
    work and test for head of reaserching of going to be elotic and wastage of good heads

Anonymous Employee in Greater Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Greater Noida) in October 2014.

Interview

1. First i passed the objective technical test. You must be carefully provide answer.
    2. Passed the first technical round. where they asked the basic technical questions
    3. Passed the second technical round. which they asked the more difficult technical question and my previous work experience

Interview Questions

• I did not got such unexpected question. i was aware about that questions that they asked.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida).

Interview

process took whole one day, Total three rounds of interview happened, first round was written with programming question,and then followed by two face to face round. After that HR round .

Interview Questions

• program on linked list and array, design pattern, multithreading, algorithm etc   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.