HCL Technologies Lead Engineer Interview Questions

Updated 3 Feb 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at HCL Technologies

HardAverageEasy
Found 140 candidate interviews

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in India
Application

I interviewed at HCL Technologies (India)

Interview

Interview was technical covering both project execution process and primary technology . Interview was for specific project and domain matched my previous experience, so had few domain related question. Requested to propose design and flow for a financial system requirement.

Interview Questions
  • Agile Scrum Execution process and execution
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in India
Application

I interviewed at HCL Technologies (India)

Interview

There are 3 rounds of interview process for Java with Angular role . 1 . Technical round 2 .Second round of technical round with project manager/senior engineer 3. HR round

Interview Questions
  • Difference between angular versions Basic and your intermediate typescript questions Promise, observable Java basic questions Javascript intermediate level questions Predict output of sample code
  • Which version od angular you worked? Features ?
  • What is event bubble in javascript?
  • What is difference between promise and observable?
  • How to handle multiple promise ?
Anonymous Employee in India
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (India)

Interview

Firat round was of basic testing questions and last company project details and etc. Second round was related to why do you want to join new company and etc and also related to testing questions.

Interview Questions
HCL Technologies
Anonymous Employee in Chennai
Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai)

Interview

Two technical rounds (one person ask about one technology, another person ask about other technology with scenario based question), one manager round (High level technical discussion), HR Round (About salary and joining date)

Interview Questions
  • They asked one scenario based question
Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Hyderābād) in Feb 2020

Interview

Four rounds of Interview: Two technical, one HR and One Managerial Received call from Recruiter and discussed regarding the role and payscale, conducted one technical telephonic interview, one Face to Face Technical Interview, HR and MR are online video mode interviews

Interview Questions
  • 1. Java concepts 2. Spring, Play, and Akka Framework related questions
Anonymous Employee in Chennai
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai)

Interview

Aptitude, Technical and HR. Overall interview process went smooth. Results were known immediately and all the rounds were properly organized. As mine was through an employee referral I did not find any issues. Everything was direct and to the point. Prepare well with behavioral questions as the last HR round will be of how you will handle such a situation kind which will allow them to pick you as a skilled candidate.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself, Why HCL, Code solving based on the technology. Based up on the role, they will check the technical knowledge. It was 1:1 and they will see the approach on how you are the solving the difficulty rather than the exact answers.
Anonymous Employee in Noida
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida)

Interview

the recruiter called me for the interview, it took whole day and 3 rounds of interview first day. 1 common round and followed by 2 technical rounds, and one last discussion on phone call sort of managerial round.

Interview Questions
HCL Technologies
Anonymous Employee in India
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (India)

Interview

3Rounds. Went easy. Usually recruiters are pretty good to guide you on the process. Follow thouroughky wht they are saying. Process took 4 weeks to complete from recruiters call to get the offer.

Interview Questions
  • Mostly around coding and basix management questions. Pretty easy to answer. Focus on coding nd optimization part more.
Anonymous Employee in India
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (India)

Interview

Just one technical round covering C concepts and programming, OS concepts, Networking forwarding concepts, few live scenarios.. technical and hr round will be done in the same day. Candidate should aware of data structures programs and operating systems

Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (India)

Interview

No proper connect with role which we applied, random picking at interview hall, Interview will be different from what we received in mail, also its regular practice there, at last they will say your domain is different.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 140 Interviews