HCL Technologies Member of Technical Staff Interview Questions

Updated 25 Nov 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 53 of over 3.6K interviews

Employee Referral16%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

HCL Technologies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCL Technologies

Interview

Decent interview good knowledge and valuable questions Process is clear cut and made a gd option for the job role, main thing is the to look for city option and role needs

Interview Questions
  • value
    1 Answer

HCL Technologies

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at HCL Technologies

Interview

I attend this HCL interview in 2010 not sure, how help full it will be not , any way. There was one technical interview and one HR round with in a week.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HCL Technologies

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies

Interview

Aptitude with general and technical questions, after clearing it. you will have technical interview with group project manager about your technical skills and past experience. And HR round for normal discussion.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai)

Interview

3 rounds in total first written test ( aptitude, c language, unix, networking) around 40 questions second technical round ( c programs and about previous projects) final HR round ( General package discussion)

Interview Questions
  • write a C program to find the second largest number in an array . Write a C program to reverse a string with out using string functions.

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (London, England, England)

Interview

Technical interview covering high level infrastructure topics, followed by manager interview. Chance to understand how an SI works and type of customers. process is very straightforward and apart from administration, is handled in UK, typically including hiring manager or someone of similar competence.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai) in Aug 2016

Interview

Technical Interview (Written) 1)Basic programming concepts 2)Regex concepts 3)C basic 4)Electrical domain 5)PHP language 6)string operation 7)basic logic in program and codeing F2F Technical interview HR -------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai)

Interview

I was hired as part of campus recruiting. There were 3 rounds. First was aptitude test. Second was technical. Third and last was HR round which was just a formality.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai) in Jun 2016

Interview

Had telephonic conversation then called for face to face interview. The interview gone for 30 minutes where i discussed about my current project which iam working on and then asked to attend next manager. Finally after all technical round i met hr.

Interview Questions
  • It depends on what you made in your resume

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bangalore) in Mar 2016

Interview

HR will call you on phone. She arranged a telephonic interview. After getting selected, you will be called for face to face interview. Face to Face interview is simple. It completely depend on the person who take your Interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HCL Technologies

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HCL Technologies

Interview

Camus placement was done in the University. we had the written round initially followed by the technical round and last was the HR Round. out of 160+ candidates only 16 of them got through.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 53 Interviews