HCL Technologies Member of Technical Staff Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

HCL Technologies Member of Technical Staff Interview Questions

Interviews at HCL Technologies

3.2

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

Camus placement was done in the University. we had the written round initially followed by the technical round and last was the HR Round. out of 160+ candidates only 16 of them got through.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for HCL Technologies

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (San Francisco, CA (US)) in March 2013.

Interview

It was thorough, detail oriented and to the point technical questions.I love the way they have structured the interview questions.You should be flexible enough in terms of working with offshore team (India) in their overlap time.

Interview Questions

• Tell me the IEC standards that you were complying to the products that you were working.   Answer Question

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Interview

two rounds of technical discussions and one HR round, interview was good they asked what you mention in your profile

Interview Questions

• asked about the typical situation faced in the previous project   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai) in January 2012.

Interview

strong technical skill required

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Interview

Face to Face - 2 rounds.

First round with a Team leader - General technical questions related to previous work experience and mechanical basics. On clearing it, was called for the next round.
    Second round with a panel of two managers - Questions were more detailed analyzing the candidate's skills reuired for the position.

Interview Questions

• What are the common plastic material used?
      What are the defects in plastics?
      How will you do FMEA?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai) in June 2009.

Interview

All you need to do is speak fluent English and next thing you know is you have a job with a marginally better salary than your collage Janitor

Interview Questions

• Some technical question about NPN and PNP diode.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I still regret!

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida) in January 2012.

Interview

2 Technical rounds.Managerial Round and one HR and then offer roll out and joining within 30 days.Interview was good .panel was helpful.Manager round was good.recruiter was very much helpful.salary negotiation not required as they give good hike around 60% .it's unexpected but it's true.

Interview Questions

• Java basic and puzzles and your specialization   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Technical interview covering high level infrastructure topics, followed by manager interview. Chance to understand how an SI works and type of customers.
    process is very straightforward and apart from administration, is handled in UK, typically including hiring manager or someone of similar competence.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Just appreciate there is potential for high quantity of travel.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru) in December 2014.

Interview

It was a walkin on a weekend .
    First round was written test on c unix aptitude giving more weight-age to c questions.
    C questions were testing on pointers manipulation bitwise operator operations.
    written round was followed by coding round f2f Managerial round and HR round.

Interview Questions

• basic c question related to string bitwise.
      questions on linked list reverse a linked list. single and double both
      OS concepts like mutex, semaphore, Memory and process management, process state diagram.
      and explaining each state in detail.
      questions on Storage classes in c   Answer Question

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HCL Technologies in June 2013.

Interview

1. F2F on OOPS , Contructor,
    2. Struct vs class
    3. MFS programs
    4. String reverse program
    5. Template program
    6. HR and Salary Discussion
    7. F2F is been bit difficult where interviewer digged more on OOPS basic concepts

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.