HCL Technologies Project Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

HCL Technologies Project Lead Interview Questions

Interviews at HCL Technologies

3.7

Project Lead Interview

Interview

There are 5 round of interview and based on the performance and the previous compny they decide about their salary. It takes some time couple of month even after the HR round.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for HCL Technologies

Project Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in April 2013.

Interview

it was a good experience , they asked about all the basic stuff and want to make sure you are a good fit for their product, they also asked to solve few puzzles and they also helped inbetween by providing some clue, overall this was a good experience

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida) in September 2015.

Interview

Four Rounds of Interview.
    1. First was Pure Technical Interview
    2. Second round of interview was technical plus domain interview
    3. Third round of interview was managerial.
    4. Fourth round of interview was HR interview.

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida) in March 2010.

Interview

I had campus placement when I was in B.Tech last year. There was 4 rounds of selection and after while joining we had 3 months technical training before assigned to project.

Interview Questions

• I have been asked for UNIX commands and DBA related questions.   Answer Question

Project Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

Initial Email for Position Vacant, Respond to Position, Initial HR Discussion, Telephonic Technical Discussion, Second Telephonic Round /F2F Interview, Manager Discussion Round, HR Discussion, Negotiation, Offer Rollout. Joining, Induction, Background berification

Negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru) in May 2015.

Interview

Very good as the entire process just took over 9 working days. In the initial round i was suggested to come down face to face, but requested for a Telephonic which was acknowledged.

Project Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Singapore (Singapore)) in August 2012.

Interview

Profile was shared with client. Initial interview happened then client interview happened. Then I got salary details and visa was processed. Then I joined here

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida) in May 2012.

Interview

it was simple 5 to 6 questions. there was a group of people who helps to feel comfortable and after that they ask for question. Behavioral and technical mixed. there were some logical as well.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary was negotiated at great length.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Hyderabad) in January 2016.

Interview

Client Technical Round, Company Manager Round and HR Round Technical Round / Skill round was Quite difficult then Managerial Round...on boarding process easy.
    Hiring process was easier as compared to others

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida) in December 2012.

Interview

This was a campus recruitment process which was defined by the campus. the process started with a presentation by the employer about their company and the roles they are offering followed by Group discussion, Technical panel 1 interview, Technical panel 2 interview and HR round.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.