HCL Technologies Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 6 Jun 2019

2.9

24 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

campus intervirw
1. Technical
HR

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for HCL Technologies

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (New York, NY (US)) in February 2011.

Interview

Hired based on employee referral. There was no technical interview. All the time HR was discussing only about salary and joining date. They went back and forth on salary and benefits.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Have everything in written email from HR. They do not stick to their word.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

It will be 2 to 5 round interview based on urgency and the requirements. Process will start from HR level and tech interview and senior level followed by final HR round for negotiation.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

Technical Round 1
    Technical Round 2
    Management Level
    HR
    Offer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (San Francisco, CA (US)) in January 2011.

Interview

It was not much technical. More process oriented and situation questions. Questions were mainly from the resume, about the past work done. The process is streamlined. The HR round was also easy. They basically try to verify your background.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (San Jose, CA (US)) in April 2013.

Interview

Phone interview two times and then skype interview. The phone interview was postponed two or three times. Once the first two interviews were true skype interview was only to math the candidate photo.

Interview Questions

• During first interview Mainly technical questions related to CRM. During the first interview they asked all technical questions related to CRM. During second interview they asked all personality related questions. During skype call they did not ask anything. Just matching the picture.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies in July 2015.

Interview

Easy, just asked on experience. Also, asked some basic technical questions on SQL, .NET and PM. Person has to focus on communication skills. Easy, just asked on experience. Also, asked some basic technical questions on SQL, .NET and PM. Person has to focus on communication skills.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frisco, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Frisco, TX (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

Arrived 15 minutes early for appointment. Waited about an hour as they were way behind. One candidate waiting for an interview left. Their were five others, two ahead of me.

Interviewer didn't have my resume or know anything about me, very eager to get back to his project work. Couldn't quite tell if he was being warm or snide.

Interview Questions

• Many rote memory recitals: Name the 10 PMBOK Knowledge Areas (hint, there are only 9), etc.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Kolkata) in September 2011.

Interview

Interview was focussed on Project Management only . To name a few of the areas that are touched are - Resource Management, Communication, Client and Stakeholder, Quality.

Other additional questions were asked on Bidding process.

Negotiation

Salary. Please be firm on what you want.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai) in December 2010.

Interview

Expect better than the usual average of the industry candidate.
    minimum 2 level of interview and HR round.
    Position is lowered while hiring.
    Written test was there.
    technical round was followed.
    Hr round followed.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.