HCL Technologies Senior Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

HCL Technologies Senior Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at HCL Technologies

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Plano, TX (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

Three phone calls, first with my direct manager, then with the managers of both teams I'd work with, and then a third time again with all 4 of them to finalize their decisions.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about working 12-hour shifts?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for HCL Technologies

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Buffalo, NY (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

it was really easy. they asked very basic questions about basic computer science questions and the hr interview was fairly easy. although it was a long process with various level of interviews.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MI (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Jackson, MI (US)) in July 2014.

Interview

There is only one interview. Questions are very general to make sure that you have a basic knowledge of IT. Staff are super friendly during interview process. It does take a very long time to get on boarded.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question is how long do you see yourself in this position.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not get a chance to negotiate. Pay is really high compared to industry standard.

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

I was contacted by a Recruiting Agency and vetted by them before actually getting an interview with HCL staff

Interview Questions

• There wasn't any question that was particularly difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was in a rush as my unemployment had already expired and consulting wasn't quite paying enough of the bills so I didn't do good research and negotiated for less than market

My advice would be to know you local market and have them make that your base pay

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in India, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (India, TX (US)) in March 2013.

Interview

Started with general questions about career interests. Most questions were about network, TCP/IP. WHat is a router ? Spanning trees, VLAN's, ipadressing, subnetting, 3way handshakes in tcp, setting up hrsp, ip helpers.

Interview Questions

• Can we use OSPF without backbone area?   1 Answer

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Raleigh, NC (US)) in January 2012.

Interview

The interview consisted of a sit down with the project manager, and he asked me a series of questions gauging my experience. It was a very simple interview and I was able to pass his series of questions admirably. There is not much else to say about the process, it was a very quick interview as they wanted to get people into the positions as soon as they could, as the Cary, NC HCL headquarters was just finished with the construction and they wanted to start being profitable as soon as they could.

Interview Questions

• They asked me how much experience I had in the IT industry, my experience with working with foreign nationals, and my commitment to my work.   1 Answer

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

It is having total 3 rounds (2 Rounds Technical and one HR Round). I have cleared all the rounds and got selected finally. It went smoothly for the entire process.

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Lucknow).

Interview

Was hired from college during campuss recruitment where they focussed on my commnication and Grammar then there was a technical interview where the question were to check my analytical skills and an HR rround was there in the end which was more of one on one

Interview Questions

• Thy focussed more no my communication skills   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Hyderabad) in February 2019.

Interview

interview done in face to face and focus is on adoptabilty whether relevant experiance or not carries weightage and we need to have a basic knowledge on finacial markets and investment banking to crack a interview.

Interview Questions

• What is mean by investment banking   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai) in September 2018.

Interview

Very lengthy process.They expect too much of Technical stuff.Online technical/aptitude test.
    Versant round.Voice and accent round,HR technical round,HR Face-Face round.Once into the project too much stress and work pressure.No further opinions from my end.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.