Find jobs for Senior Analyst

HCL Technologies Senior Analyst Interview Questions

Updated 22 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 57 of over 3.7K interviews

Campus Recruiting20%
Employee Referral18%
HardAverageEasy

HCL Technologies

Application

I interviewed at HCL Technologies

Interview

It was normal as other MNCs but technical round was difficult, however I managed to clear. There were 5 rounds 1. Normal HR discussion 2. Technical round 3. Managerial round 4. Client Round. 5. HR Round

Interview Questions
  • That I can't disclose here but they covered right from the basics until senior level
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (New Delhi) in Mar 2021

Interview

It was good, There was 2 rounds Versant and Technical, It was simple and easy to clear, Thank you HCL. Will try to make good memories and try to enjoy while working in HCL

Interview Questions
  • Outlook showing as working offline

HCL Technologies

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies

Interview

It is having total 3 rounds (2 Rounds Technical and one HR Round). I have cleared all the rounds and got selected finally. It went smoothly for the entire process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida) in Jul 2019

Interview

The initial interview related directly to the role and 2nd stage of the interview was for checking transferrable skills. Although the interview was easy if you are holding the knowledge of the subject matter, however, the hiring process takes forever because the hiring partner plays the waiting game.

Interview Questions
  • All questions were directed toward knowledge of the subject matter.

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Lucknow)

Interview

Was hired from college during campuss recruitment where they focussed on my commnication and Grammar then there was a technical interview where the question were to check my analytical skills and an HR rround was there in the end which was more of one on one

Interview Questions
  • Thy focussed more no my communication skills

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Hyderābād) in Feb 2019

Interview

interview done in face to face and focus is on adoptabilty whether relevant experiance or not carries weightage and we need to have a basic knowledge on finacial markets and investment banking to crack a interview.

Interview Questions
  • What is mean by investment banking
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai) in Sep 2018

Interview

Very lengthy process.They expect too much of Technical stuff.Online technical/aptitude test. Versant round.Voice and accent round,HR technical round,HR Face-Face round.Once into the project too much stress and work pressure.No further opinions from my end.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (London, England, England) in Sep 2018

Interview

Whole interview to onboarding process is smooth. HR team will connect with you carefully aware about salary discussion and take the mail confirmation. BGV take long while until you can enjoy honeymoon period.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bangalore) in Aug 2018

Interview

It was good, but at the time of salary negotiation they showed there real face. I bargained a lot to increase my salary. So in one word when your joining HCL bargain the salary as much you can, because later it will not increase.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida)

Interview

Consist of 3 rounds : 1. Voice & Accent Round 2. Technical Round 3. Managerial Round Candidates were eliminated in the first 2 rounds. Individuals left post 2 rounds were selected to the Managerial round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 57 Interviews