HCL Technologies Senior Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

HCL Technologies Senior Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at HCL Technologies

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MI (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Jackson, MI (US)) in July 2014.

Interview

There is only one interview. Questions are very general to make sure that you have a basic knowledge of IT. Staff are super friendly during interview process. It does take a very long time to get on boarded.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question is how long do you see yourself in this position.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not get a chance to negotiate. Pay is really high compared to industry standard.

Other Interview Reviews for HCL Technologies

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

I was contacted by a Recruiting Agency and vetted by them before actually getting an interview with HCL staff

Interview Questions

• There wasn't any question that was particularly difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was in a rush as my unemployment had already expired and consulting wasn't quite paying enough of the bills so I didn't do good research and negotiated for less than market

My advice would be to know you local market and have them make that your base pay

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in India, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (India, TX (US)) in March 2013.

Interview

Started with general questions about career interests. Most questions were about network, TCP/IP. WHat is a router ? Spanning trees, VLAN's, ipadressing, subnetting, 3way handshakes in tcp, setting up hrsp, ip helpers.

Interview Questions

• Can we use OSPF without backbone area?   1 Answer

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Plano, TX (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

Three phone calls, first with my direct manager, then with the managers of both teams I'd work with, and then a third time again with all 4 of them to finalize their decisions.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about working 12-hour shifts?   1 Answer

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Raleigh, NC (US)) in January 2012.

Interview

The interview consisted of a sit down with the project manager, and he asked me a series of questions gauging my experience. It was a very simple interview and I was able to pass his series of questions admirably. There is not much else to say about the process, it was a very quick interview as they wanted to get people into the positions as soon as they could, as the Cary, NC HCL headquarters was just finished with the construction and they wanted to start being profitable as soon as they could.

Interview Questions

• They asked me how much experience I had in the IT industry, my experience with working with foreign nationals, and my commitment to my work.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (New Delhi) in May 2010.

Interview

IQ test
    Gramatical error test
    Voice and accent test
    Precess manager round and HR round

Interview Questions

• Why you are looking for a change eventhough the present employer is moving you to new process?   1 Answer
    • How soon you want to be get promoted?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai) in July 2015.

Interview

If you have basic knowledge for the requirement job description mostly you will be selected. good communication skills and the verbal skills are required. If you have any certification it will be more helpfull.

Interview Questions

• Regarding your carrier and technologies   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida) in January 2016.

Interview

They take apptitude test first whose result in hr hand then 2 technical interview which are only after you qualify first English test. Technical round are medium. Full day process and waste of time if not good in english grammer

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Lucknow).

Interview

Was hired from college during campuss recruitment where they focussed on my commnication and Grammar then there was a technical interview where the question were to check my analytical skills and an HR rround was there in the end which was more of one on one

Interview Questions

• Thy focussed more no my communication skills   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida) in December 2011.

Interview

There was a telephonic interview first then , there they took the technical round next day. After that i faced 1:1 technical interview round which was a great experiences of all my interviews previously give .After all it was final H.R round.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage you body clock with the rotating shift?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.