HCL Technologies Senior Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

HCL Technologies Senior Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at HCL Technologies

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Raleigh, NC (US)) in January 2012.

Interview

The interview consisted of a sit down with the project manager, and he asked me a series of questions gauging my experience. It was a very simple interview and I was able to pass his series of questions admirably. There is not much else to say about the process, it was a very quick interview as they wanted to get people into the positions as soon as they could, as the Cary, NC HCL headquarters was just finished with the construction and they wanted to start being profitable as soon as they could.

Interview Questions

• They asked me how much experience I had in the IT industry, my experience with working with foreign nationals, and my commitment to my work.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for HCL Technologies

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in India, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (India, TX (US)) in March 2013.

Interview

Started with general questions about career interests. Most questions were about network, TCP/IP. WHat is a router ? Spanning trees, VLAN's, ipadressing, subnetting, 3way handshakes in tcp, setting up hrsp, ip helpers.

Interview Questions

• Can we use OSPF without backbone area?   1 Answer

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MI (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Jackson, MI (US)) in July 2014.

Interview

There is only one interview. Questions are very general to make sure that you have a basic knowledge of IT. Staff are super friendly during interview process. It does take a very long time to get on boarded.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question is how long do you see yourself in this position.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not get a chance to negotiate. Pay is really high compared to industry standard.

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

I was contacted by a Recruiting Agency and vetted by them before actually getting an interview with HCL staff

Interview Questions

• There wasn't any question that was particularly difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was in a rush as my unemployment had already expired and consulting wasn't quite paying enough of the bills so I didn't do good research and negotiated for less than market

My advice would be to know you local market and have them make that your base pay

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Plano, TX (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

Three phone calls, first with my direct manager, then with the managers of both teams I'd work with, and then a third time again with all 4 of them to finalize their decisions.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about working 12-hour shifts?   1 Answer

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Buffalo, NY (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

it was really easy. they asked very basic questions about basic computer science questions and the hr interview was fairly easy. although it was a long process with various level of interviews.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai) in July 2012.

Interview

1st round is online test which has a cut off for selection, if you clear 1st round then 2nd and 3rd round happens same day, 2nd is technical round and final is HR round, final round is to finalize your salary package. It will take 1 entire day to complete the 3 rounds of interview process.

Interview Questions

• Networking concepts and Computer Hardware basics   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida) in February 2014.

Interview

Long process, interview was conducted for 3 days which had 1 technical written test followed by 2 interviews. After 15 days i was confirmed about my selection, Joining process is the most hectic part
    where they all the documents related to education and previous employment and took one month to complete some verification after which i was provided offer letter.
    Strange thing same verification procedure was followed once i joined company and started to work.

Interview Questions

• Network , Aptitude questions, interview was on problem solving.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida).

Interview

A telephonic round of 30 minutes each which focused on Java, Spring and Databases. It was followed by face-2-face which lasted 3 hours and all sorts of questions were asked and discussed. Then came the Manager round and finally the HR round.

Interview Questions

• 1). Tell us on data center
      2). Linux commands
      3). Network commands

1). Tell us on data center
      2). Linux commands
      3). Network commands   1 Answer

Negotiation

asasasasasssssssssssssssssssss

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida) in May 2014.

Interview

Interview Questions

• aptitude, gd, technical online, technical telephonic, technical face to face, hr.
      gd was based on how you speak and fluency. technical was based on different topic such as unix,sql and programme   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.