HCL Technologies Senior Consultant Interview Questions

Updated 25 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 29 of over 3.8K interviews

Applied online20%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

HCL Technologies

Application

I interviewed at HCL Technologies

Interview

The interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. The interview process typically includes the following steps: writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates and making a hire.

Interview Questions
  • What is a firewall? Ans: A firewall is a network security device. It monitors and filters incoming and outgoing network traffic. Q2) What are the features of the firewall? Ans: The features are: VPN and mobile device connections Identity and computer awareness Internet access and filtering Applications control Intrusion and threat prevention Data Loss Prevention Q3) What is the 3-tier architecture of the Checkpoint firewall? Ans: Checkpoint firewall includes the following components: Smart Management Console Security Firewall Management Security Gateway Q4) What is a software blade? Ans: A software blade is a security application or module, such as a firewall. Examples are Virtual Private Network (VPN) and Intrusion Prevention System (IPS). Q5) What is the Order of Rule Enforcement? Ans: The firewall examines each incoming connection to the network and compares the data to the first rule. If the connection matches the rule, the firewall applies the rule action. If the connection does not match the rule, it continues with the next rule in the Rule Base. Do you want to master Checkpoint? Then enrol in "Checkpoint Training" This course will help you to master Checkpoint
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (New Delhi) in Jan 2021

Interview

It was Very well planned and elaborative and structured. Provided good overview of practice, kind of projects it dealt with, performance. metrics and evaluation methodology . Interview was well organised and I nterviewers were very helpful.

Interview Questions
  • How org will help you achieve professional objectives

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (New Delhi)

Interview

Slow process took around a month, 2 rounds technical and 3rd HR round, 1 technical round at the Noida office 2 telephonic rounds. Easy interview with basic questions around your technology.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Gautam Buddha Nagar

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Gautam Buddha Nagar) in Dec 2018

Interview

HR Team would help you out in scheduling the interview, One face to face round ,One technical round ,One HR round, After they would take sometime to call you and give update to you.

Interview Questions
  • There is no pre interview question, they may ask anything from you.

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida) in Oct 2018

Interview

I got a phone interview in which I was asked technical questions on SAP c/4hana. Next round was an in-person round which was more on behavioral side, it was with a Practice head.

Interview Questions
  • Questions around territory management and workflow rules in C/4HANA

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bangalore) in Apr 2018

Interview

The interview was of 3 stages. All the procedure is super fast. You will get offer very fast. The interviewers were covering whole area in technical interviews. Also the 1:1 also goes well with crisp and clear questions. The offer processing was done within days compared to other countries

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Pune) in Dec 2016

Interview

There are 3 rounds of interview . 1. Technical 2. Client 3. HR. Technical Round is in details discussion and questions are asked to evaluate your best knowledge Once cleared next round will be Manager or Client round And once that is cleared Final round will be HR round. They give offer very quickly after last round.

Interview Questions
  • How many Implementations have you worked on?

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Hyderābād) in Dec 2016

Interview

Written test followed by two rounds of technical and then a HR discussion and then after one week i have got the offer letter through mail as it was an urgent requirement.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai) in Dec 2015

Interview

Interview had two rounds of technical evaluation.First round would be mostly telephonic discussion.Second round was face to face discussion.Once are through ,you will have HR discussion about you role and salary.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai) in Nov 2015

Interview

Its long process and Interview is ok..they will only test your basic skills....If they are satisfied they will offer 50%. There are 2 tech rounds and 1 managerial round and HR round

Interview Questions
  • Basic technical question and if answered properly they wont ask much ....f they are satisfied they will offer 50%
Viewing 1 - 10 of 29 Interviews