Find jobs for Senior Consultant

HCL Technologies Senior Consultant Interview Questions

Updated 11 Jul 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at HCL Technologies

2.9
HardAverageEasy
Found 26 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in New Delhi
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (New Delhi)

Interview

Slow process took around a month, 2 rounds technical and 3rd HR round, 1 technical round at the Noida office 2 telephonic rounds. Easy interview with basic questions around your technology.

Interview Questions
  • What are your short term and long term goals?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in Gautam Buddha Nagar
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Gautam Buddha Nagar) in Dec 2018

Interview

HR Team would help you out in scheduling the interview, One face to face round ,One technical round ,One HR round, After they would take sometime to call you and give update to you.

Interview Questions
  • There is no pre interview question, they may ask anything from you.
Anonymous Employee in Bangalore
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bangalore) in Apr 2018

Interview

The interview was of 3 stages. All the procedure is super fast. You will get offer very fast. The interviewers were covering whole area in technical interviews. Also the 1:1 also goes well with crisp and clear questions. The offer processing was done within days compared to other countries

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Hyderābād) in Dec 2016

Interview

Written test followed by two rounds of technical and then a HR discussion and then after one week i have got the offer letter through mail as it was an urgent requirement.

Anonymous Employee in Pune
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Pune) in Dec 2016

Interview

There are 3 rounds of interview . 1. Technical 2. Client 3. HR. Technical Round is in details discussion and questions are asked to evaluate your best knowledge Once cleared next round will be Manager or Client round And once that is cleared Final round will be HR round. They give offer very quickly after last round.

Interview Questions
  • How many Implementations have you worked on?
Anonymous Employee in Chennai
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai) in Dec 2015

Interview

Interview had two rounds of technical evaluation.First round would be mostly telephonic discussion.Second round was face to face discussion.Once are through ,you will have HR discussion about you role and salary.

Interview Questions
HCL Technologies
Anonymous Employee in Chennai
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai) in Nov 2015

Interview

Its long process and Interview is ok..they will only test your basic skills....If they are satisfied they will offer 50%. There are 2 tech rounds and 1 managerial round and HR round

Interview Questions
  • Basic technical question and if answered properly they wont ask much ....f they are satisfied they will offer 50%
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at HCL Technologies (United States)

Interview

Had two round of interviews with senior managers. It was casual conversation...they asked me about my past experiences. But there was very poor communication in between interviews. They would ask my availability and not get back to me for weeks. I had a bad feeling about the company from the interview process. I was right - the company: its communication, culture etc is aweful.

Interview Questions
HCL Technologies
Anonymous Employee in Noida
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida) in May 2015

Interview

2 or more technical interviews were held. Both were 1st round of interview for different projects. I have no point of contact even though I told the interviewer multiple times to provide the same. Got a call of HR after a month for HR round. In this 1 month I didn't receive a mail, call from there side.

Interview Questions
  • Technical questions based upon your skillset.
Anonymous Employee in Noida
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida) in Apr 2015

Interview

there are three rounds of interview first technical that would be very simple, just basics. second round would be managerial round. third round is HR, HCL doesn't give good package.

Interview Questions
  • In every interview, first question will be tell me about yourself then after they will start from basics.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 26 Interviews