HCL Technologies Senior Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

HCL Technologies Senior Management Trainee Interview Questions

2.9

11 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

Campus Placement Process.
3 Rounds:
1st round - Behavioral and Interests driven. Questions like: How would you describe this room? What are the faults in the design? what would be fixes for said flaws? What kind of work interests you? etc.
2nd round - Resume based. Walk through resume. Specific details related to points mentioned in resume including experience whilst working on projects, findings, issues and resolutions, etc.
3rd round - HR. location preference/issues, salary negotiations, etc.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for HCL Technologies

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bhubaneswar) in November 2014.

Interview

GRoup discussion then Technical Personal interview followed by HR interview. Was good Technical was more about understanding of sales and IT. Basic questions. Ability to convince and impress were the key abilities the interviewer wanted to see. Also asked why Do you want to join HCL? Have you ever sold? Have you alever been in a stressful situation? Strengths weaknesses?

Interview Questions

• Technical was more about understanding of sales and IT. Basic questions. Ability to convince and impress   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai) in November 2014.

Interview

First round GD followed by the Business Interview followed by HR Interview.
    GD Topic - to what extent can technology replace human workforce
    First round GD followed by the Business Interview followed by HR Interview.
    GD Topic - to what extent can technology replace human workforce

Interview Questions

• 1. Why this role?
      2. Link this with your previous job & internship?
      3. How is technology evolving
      4. Which domain do you see yourself going to?
      1. Why this role?
      2. Link this with your previous job & internship?
      3. How is technology evolving
      4. Which domain do you see yourself going to?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai) in December 2014.

Interview

Interview process was friendly and smooth except that HR ripped me off on salary negotiation. Though they promised to pay me according to my experience, they removed my 1 year of relevant experience for unknown reasons and paid me less

Interview Questions

• they asked me about indian health care system and how is it different from US. t   1 Answer

Senior Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

It was one round of GD followed by roughly an hour long personal interview with a panel of 3 members. Questions were mostly on a culture fit as well as real time situations faced in life.

Application

Interview

Interviewed in MBA Campus, decent difficulty, VP took the interview, Asked consulting cases, past experience in internship, CV based questions, Went on for around 30-45 minutes. Was offered a position with HCL and accepted offer.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Mumbai) in November 2013.

Interview

3 Rounds of interview -
    1st GD, 2nd Business Interview, 3rd HR Round

1. GD was a case study discussion - More of situation analysis kind of
    2. Business round focused on the vertical and role the company was hiring for and also previous job experience
    3. HR round was very general and more of salary negotiation and offer related discussion

Interview Questions

Negotiation

HR very adamant on not considering complete previous experience

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru) in November 2013.

Interview

interview was well structured and organised.
    It started with sortlisting of profiles. next round was group discussion, post which selected candidates were called for face to face interview with the panel. Last round was HR round.

Interview Questions

• 1. elevator sales pitch
      2. why sales
      3. why mba   1 Answer

Senior Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies in May 2012.

Interview

Bschool Interview

1)Technical Round
    2)HR round

just prepared for tell me about yourself and interview went on from there, they were asking questions related to sales consulting, banking and financial services, interviewer was quiete helpful,i did first round very well and always hoped that I would crack, many of peers were getting calls for the second round, i was getting i checked with the guy who quizzed me in the first round, he told he recommeded my name , he spoke to the HR and i got call for the second round it went well as well and Igot placed

Interview Questions

• General Questions

one or two Business oriented one   1 Answer

Senior Management Trainee Interview

Interview

The interview was more about my past work ex, my role in the previous organization. The interviewer covered all the points I had mentioned in my resume. The interviewer asked me if I had the required capabilities as demanded by the role. Questions about the SDLC, programming practices, software testing were asked.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The HR has already made up his mind as to what salary he will be offering you. So no point negotiating.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.