HCL Technologies Senior Manager Interview Questions

Updated 11 Aug 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at HCL Technologies

2.7
HardAverageEasy
Found 13 candidate interviews
HCL Technologies
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies in Aug 2018

Interview

Interview process was fine, I was selected but after 3 weeks negotiation on the salary, HCL told me that they are not able to pay so they are dropping my candidature. I was wondered as at last I was ready to join on the same package that was offered by their hiring manager by his own still HCL at last declined their own offer. It seems like there is no coordination between different levels of HR in HCL. The bad thing is, HCL HR will collect each of your financial document which is really private and confidential and at last they decline to pay what you are asking for. I feel that the salary discussion should happen at the starting of the process not after the interview process and HCL should call only those people for interview, whom HCL can afford. It take lots of time and energy in any interview process specially during weekdays for any candidate.

Interview Questions
  • Project and technology related questions, Domain related question
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in Noida
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida)

Interview

Interview process was very smooth and professional. Interviewer was very clear in his questions. After first round I was called for a second round of interview which I also cleared.

Interview Questions
HCL Technologies
Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Dublin, Dublin) in Feb 2017

Interview

Meeting face to face, short presentation. Applied internally for position. Met with HR Partner and Center Manager. Group interview lasted 2 hours. First round was very unprofessional. One of the two opened up his laptop and started typing. The other reached over and closed the laptop down while he was typing. Suggesting he should not have done it. The same person then asked me a question I had already answered, Was not focused on the interview.

Interview Questions
HCL Technologies
Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Hyderābād) in Mar 2015

Interview

Interview was relatively easy. was done in 3 rounds. Questions were relating to Senior Manager in handling difficult situations, Outcomes and vision related questions.initial discussion on Telephonic by 2 managers. Followed by GM level rounds.

Interview Questions
HCL Technologies
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies

Interview

Its pretty much easy as any other IT Organization .. Stick to the subject and be truthful.. They ask a lot about the past expedience .. Ensure u have well defined CV and walk through the same lines

Interview Questions
  • Live situation and handling scenario
HCL Technologies
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies

Interview

Applied from Campus , Standard hiring process

Interview Questions
HCL Technologies
Anonymous Employee in Chennai
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai)

Interview

More of a perception based interview process, than based on actual facts

Anonymous Employee in [location]
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at HCL Technologies

Interview

Quick and Easy. Stick to what you want, you will get

Interview Questions
HCL Technologies
Anonymous Employee in Bangalore
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bangalore) in Aug 2012

Interview

Interviewed once and got selected.

Interview Questions
  • Some Questions were tricky, but most of the times it was generic as my resume had all about my experience and expertise. So, Questions on specific very important areas
Anonymous Employee in Chennai
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai) in Jan 2012

Interview

Open to referrals, the process of interview and final selection via referral route is very smooth. One or two round with business followed by one with HR round. HCL is currently seeing good growth and is very quick in closing the selection procedure and also taking in people now at good salary range.

Interview Questions
  • Are you open to work out of Chennai, as it is a highly recommended work location
Viewing 1 - 10 of 13 Interviews