HCL Technologies Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

HCL Technologies Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at HCL Technologies

2.8

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bellevue, WA (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

common previous job experience questions, and only asked one easy programming question, lasts for like 30 minutes. and then HR talked to me about 10 minutes about the benefits, I have like 1 day to decide

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for HCL Technologies

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

Good interview process with technical round with focus on strong technical skill and also management round with more project orientation.

Interview Questions

• Technical round is grilling   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (New York, NY (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

They don't care about the time and the process is very pathetic and slow. After waiting for 2 hrs they come and tell to give the test. If you want to have a test, then what was the sense of keeping the candidates for 2 hrs.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

Very good interview process. Through and detailed interview. Details about the previous work were asked in detail. The managers were very nice and they listened very carefully my each answer in detail. Overall it was a really nice experience and I the company is one of the best companies in there domain.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied for UI developer role. There were 2 rounds. Technical and managerial. Technical round covered everything from HTML,CSS, JS, AJAX, JQuery. Need to have strong basics. The technical interview went on for almost 1.5-2 hrs. The interviewer had a pleasant attitude. The manager round was equally good. Asked me about the projects I have worked on and also took time to explain regarding project and the kind of work done there and also about the work culture. Till here my experience was good. Only problem was salary negotiation. They said they will not be able to pay me even current CTC and asked me to wait. After some time a person came and told me I "failed" the HR round and asked me to "refresh my skills" and to try again ! I think the HR should take this into consideration before calling a candidate for an interview and not get back later saying they "failed" HR round.

Interview Questions

• Javascript closures
      arrays - cloning, finding and removing duplicate elements,
      objects,
      OOJS concepts like creating a class and inheritance,
      AJAX basics,
      JQuery basics like how to selectors and function chaining   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai).

Interview

Whole interview process took 3 months, every two weeks they would call for a telephonic discussion with same set of questions and after that for almost one month there is no reply and they asked to come face to face interview. Finally after that again there is no reply.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Hyderabad) in June 2016.

Interview

The REQUIREMENT given in the JD is totally different from what they ask. There is no schedule interview process. They call everyone in bulk and the interviewer comes 2 hours late and says that he is running out of time and wants to complete the interview in 10mins.

Think before you apply

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru) in July 2016.

Interview

I got a call from a job agency and in the same weekend got interviewed in HCL office.

There was three round:
    2 round was technical round and
    3rd round was HR round

In 2 technical round they will ask question from the core java and most of the question they will ask from selenium webdriver. Question asked from selenium will be basic but required clear concept to answer the question. They will also give you some basic program to write.

Interview Questions

• In the First and second technical round they asked question from the selenium webdriver and core java. Question they asked like what is Inheritance and polymorphism.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida) in January 2016.

Interview

3 rounds , 1st on computer multiple choice ques, 2nd face to face, 3rd telephonic project based.

After the completion of the 1st and 2nd round on the weekend drive ihave to wait for 2 weeks

to get the project based round. And at last after a week or so Hr called me from banglore.

Really slow process for recruitment.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru) in August 2016.

Interview

I attended for Java developer interview in Bangalore in Surya Sapphire, electronic city. It was two rounds of technical F2F interview. Interview was very easy. But they don't release the offer letters. Simply they conduct the interviews. It is waste of time to attend the interviews. My suggestion is until you get the offer letter don't resign in your current company. There are two HR teams in Bangalore who recruit for Chennai and Bangalore location. Both the teams are of same they never release offer letters. The irritation part is, once in a while they call and ask weather we got offer or not. But they will never release the letter. Don't trust HCL HR people.
    1st round : Asked only basics and what ever was there in the resume.
    2nd round : More like managerial cum technical questions
    3rd round : HR round more of salary discussion

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.