HCL Technologies Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated 11 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 209 of over 3.6K interviews

Recruitment Agency19%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

HCL Technologies

Application

I interviewed at HCL Technologies

Interview

Interview process is very good HR is coordinating very well and always give quick response it takes twenty 20 days to complete the process i was interviewed for client location so five rounds were there

Interview Questions
  • Core java concept
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida)

Interview

Asked about the previous work experience. Its that simple. Just go through what you have done in your past job and you will get through. My interview experience will help only the experienced applies. For freshers, I would suggest just go through the basics of the graduation stuff.

Interview Questions
  • Details about the past work and how it is related to the JD?

HCL Technologies

Application

I interviewed at HCL Technologies

Interview

Interview process is good and having systematic panel for every round. My interview was good I have given four different rounds where three was technical and one is HR discussion.

Interview Questions
  • Sorry I don't remember the question

HCL Technologies

Application

I interviewed at HCL Technologies

Interview

Interviewer was very accurate and asked right question to me there were 2 technical discursions followed by HR. First round is more of basic questions on SQL, SSRS and SSIS with real time scenarios. Second round is on process, technical queries , client interacting methods along with learning ability.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HCL Technologies

Application

I interviewed at HCL Technologies

Interview

Image result for hcl interview process The Interview Process is the last stage of HCL Selection Process and is divided into Technical and HR Interviews.To clear the HCL Placement Interviews,go through these link for topics and questions to prepare. During this round, you may be asked to write down certain programming codes or some puzzle

Interview Questions
  • What are the basic OOPS concepts? How can you achieve multiple inheritance in Java?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai) in Mar 2021

Interview

I have attended for position firmware engineer. Total 3 rounds happened. 1 st rnd: asked bitwise question like count set bit in a number and related questions 2 nd rnd: asked about string reverse and palindrome. 3rd rnd: asked about interrupts and project related questions.

Interview Questions
  • 1 st rnd: asked bitwise question like count set bit in a number and related questions 2 nd rnd: asked about string reverse and palindrome. 3rd rnd: asked about interrupts and project related questions.

HCL Technologies

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies in Mar 2021

Interview

It was actually for the Architect position, but didnt get informed about it clearly by the recruiter. Anyway, the questions and answers discussion started and going well, until the interviewer informed me about that, this is for Architect position, and they are lookin for someone, who can handle the situations like one man army.

Interview Questions
  • There was multiple questions answered, but the one to be mentioned here is that - how do we change the text of a disabled textblox field.

HCL Technologies

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HCL Technologies

Interview

Online test followed by Technical round. Test consisted both coding questions and puzzles. Refer GFG for puzzles and Leetcode for DSA question practice. Some questions will be asked to check whether you posses the values they are looking for and it will be asked in between DSA problems.

Interview Questions
  • CV based->DSA->Puzzles>HR. All questions were modifications of some standard questions of DSA. So prepare accordingly

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai)

Interview

It took a week for whole interview process. There are two rounds. Technical and HR discussion. In Technical round the questions are about current projects and Java core concepts. In HR discussion round the questions are about the projects, how you handle work pressure and what are your hobbies.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bangalore) in Feb 2021

Interview

Well initially there will be 3 rounds.First will be 1 on 1 Skype/google meet call where they will discuss about your candidature and will shortlist you. Usually my recruitment agency told there will only 2 rounds 1 will be with HCL and another will be the Client (IBM) but this didnt happened for me that is the reason I giving worst experience. As both my rounds got cleared I received email that I have been shortlisted and there can be HR round anytime. So I was waiting for their reply to release offer letter but very next day they told me there will a HACKER RANK test though she told me my shortlisting is confirm I was like WHAT? firstly you are telling me I have been shortlisted and next time you are telling I have to write the test.Writing test was not a problem but there was some issue to clarify I called a guy from HCL I cannot point out his name but he was an IDIOT he didnt had any ethics nor professionalism to interact with a candidate who is applying in his company. He told me "I dont have spare time for you and I cannot give you a single minute" So this was reply I screwed that idiot like anything.

Interview Questions
  • Dont think much about questions learn and interact with employees.Its bad company thank god I rejected the offer
Viewing 1 - 10 of 209 Interviews