HCL Technologies Senior Specialist Interview Questions

Updated 3 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 31 of over 3.6K interviews

Applied online23%
Recruiter13%
HardAverageEasy

HCL Technologies

Application

I interviewed at HCL Technologies

Interview

I was contacted by HR directly by phone .The interview process was simple but long. It took more than 1.5 months after submitting the resume. The HR was responsive and helpful.

Interview Questions
  • Questions were focussed around Datacenter and risk management
    Answer Question

HCL Technologies

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HCL Technologies

Interview

It was a virtual on boarding being interviewed through Skype. Interview was good with decent questions with 2 technical round followed by one managerial round. Questions included a mixture of Exchange on premise, Exchange Online and Office 365.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HCL Technologies

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at HCL Technologies

Interview

3 rounds of interview. But the process is very slow. First one was a technical followed by a client interview. Then Hr interview. 2 months after HR round completion I got the offer letter.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida) in Nov 2018

Interview

The first one is a screening call followed by 2 technical interviews which were one to one and the final interview was and hr interview for salary negotiation followed by release of offer letter

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself , then the interview revolved around how things are done in the environment and troubleshooting steps taken on them , question about data migration , upgrades and bau activities

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai) in Apr 2018

Interview

Drive on 21st April 18. Online and Technical round cleared. Filled Interview record form and submitted to panel member and left for the day. HR called for salary negotiation on 27th Apr. Successful! Mail received for uploading documents in 1st week of May. Completed that as well. BGV initiated on 4th May. BGV Completed on 5th May. No updates after that. Mailed to HR twice, during 3rd and 4th week of May. No replies to my mail. Still offer letter did not roll out, already 45 days passed

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida) in Mar 2018

Interview

One of my friend has referred me. Got a Call from HCL Chennai. HR has scheduled interview . No call on mentioned time. called HR , no response from HR, No one picking the call on the landline no from which i received the call. Got call on next day for interview. given technical round , then again call for second round . cleared that round finally after HR negotiation got an offer after 2 weeks. Sorry to Say Worst HR in HCL, They are doing the thing blindly. In the whole process of recruitment i suffered a lot.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai) in Feb 2018

Interview

First round was online test which comprised of mostly scenario questions. Second round was one to one technical round where there were questions really testing your skills. Finally discussion with HR about interview result and the salary discussion.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HCL Technologies

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at HCL Technologies in Jun 2017

Interview

Walkin interview with Online Test and Three rounds of 1:1 with different panelists. Interviewer was calm and listening to all answers. But HR took entire day in organising the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Kuala Lumpur) in Jan 2017

Interview

Its good overall and not many questions to ask mostly asking about description about life and the how to handle the stress.. the technical is mostly basic stuff. he asking about DNS Today, DNS has replaced WINS, since Microsoft made changes to NetBIOS, allowing it to use the TCP/IP stack to perform its job (NetBIOS over TCP/IP) and most DNS servers are able to handle NetBIOS requests. This is why WINS servers are becoming lesser day by day. In short, DNS maps TCP/IP host names to IP addresses and WINS maps NetBIOS host names to IP addresses.

Interview Questions
  • what DNS and what is function of it can describe it

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (New Delhi) in Sep 2016

Interview

3 rounds of interview - HR round , Grammar round , Technical Round . Salary discussion - Again a interview round with the service delivery manager once your project is allocated .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 31 Interviews