HCL Technologies Senior Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

HCL Technologies Senior Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at HCL Technologies

Senior Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

1) Technical Interview
2) HR will contact you to confirm second interview
3) Interview with Manager -Skype/Face2Face
4) Offer Letter

Interview Questions

• In VMWare, what is the formula for CPU Ready?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for HCL Technologies

Anonymous Employee in Greater Noida

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Greater Noida) in November 2012.

Interview

Telephonic Technical round in which they asked about the VOIP technology like MGCP, H323, Unity connection , CUE , CUCM. Call flow and troubleshooting steps. Asked Scenario based questions .

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida) in November 2014.

Interview

CV Screening - Online Test - Face to Face Technical first round - Face to Face Technical second round - HR Round. After that mail received that you are selected. Previous company pay slip submission - issue of offer letter.

Acceptance of offer - Filling up the joining form online - submitting of scanned copies of all marksheets, degree and other documents.

update on joining date after BGV completion.

Interview Questions

• The login name in ESXi server. What is NTP ? How will you troubleshoot resource contraints in a VM?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida) in July 2011.

Interview

Interview process was ok not that tuff, asked me asked within the scope of my technology they do not roam all around the world. Have clarity of what they want

Interview Questions

• why do you want to join HCL   1 Answer

Negotiation

normally

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida) in January 2013.

Interview

My hiring and interview process was quite transparent .There were two rounds of technical interview and one HR round.It may vary depending on technical domain.HR round is just a formality and salary negotiations are quite tough as their recruiters are quite adamant.

Interview Questions

• HCL interviews are not that challenging if you have fair amount of technical expertise and knowledge.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very tough .If have an another offer will help you to demand more .But still not much a difference .Will be add on little more.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru) in November 2011.

Interview

The complete hiring process involved 3 interviews (two technical and a salary negotiation, all telephonic).
    although there were extended periods of no communication from the hiring team, which were infuriating at times.

The technical interview were fairly bookish, and the interviewer mostly asked me questions which were right of the book, nothing difficult.

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida).

Interview

Resume sharing, HR CALL, Introduction, Technical Round, Face to Face discussion, HR process, background check, Offer letter introduction, previous experiences, itil based questions, scenario based questions, Technical questions.

Interview Questions

• servers , process, unix , network, outages,introduction, previous experiences, itil based questions, scenario based questions, Technical questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

simple, be honest and confident. Speak with ability, do not share false information

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru) in October 2012.

Interview

There were 3 rounds. Initial tech round were a mix of fundamentals mostly with few scenario based questions. Next was a project manage round which was conducted after few days. Once through there was a telecon hr round were sal expectation n all were discussed.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was quite simple and easy.

Senior Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies in December 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed for the position "Senior Specialist" and it took 3 weeks for the whole interview process.Starts with preliminary round then followed by Technical, Skype call and HR discussion.
    Questions are all about my domain and work experience

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida) in January 2015.

Interview

1. Telephonic round
    2. face to face Round (Have to be in HCL office)
    3 HR discussion ( basically salary discussion)
    4. Background verification (once cleared all round then will be asked to upload all document including BGV form etc.)
    5.document upload

Interview Questions

• why are you looking for a change   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.