HCL Technologies Senior Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

HCL Technologies Senior Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at HCL Technologies

Senior Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

1) Technical Interview
2) HR will contact you to confirm second interview
3) Interview with Manager -Skype/Face2Face
4) Offer Letter

Interview Questions

• In VMWare, what is the formula for CPU Ready?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for HCL Technologies

Senior Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

3 rounds of interview. But the process is very slow. First one was a technical followed by a client interview. Then Hr interview. 2 months after HR round completion I got the offer letter.

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida) in November 2018.

Interview

The first one is a screening call followed by 2 technical interviews which were one to one and the final interview was and hr interview for salary negotiation followed by release of offer letter

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself , then the interview revolved around how things are done in the environment and troubleshooting steps taken on them , question about data migration , upgrades and bau activities   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai) in April 2018.

Interview

Drive on 21st April 18. Online and Technical round cleared. Filled Interview record form and submitted to panel member and left for the day. HR called for salary negotiation on 27th Apr. Successful! Mail received for uploading documents in 1st week of May. Completed that as well. BGV initiated on 4th May. BGV Completed on 5th May. No updates after that. Mailed to HR twice, during 3rd and 4th week of May. No replies to my mail.

Still offer letter did not roll out, already 45 days passed

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida) in March 2018.

Interview

One of my friend has referred me. Got a Call from HCL Chennai. HR has scheduled interview . No call on mentioned time. called HR , no response from HR, No one picking the call on the landline no from which i received the call.
    Got call on next day for interview. given technical round , then again call for second round . cleared that round finally after HR negotiation got an offer after 2 weeks.
    Sorry to Say Worst HR in HCL, They are doing the thing blindly. In the whole process of recruitment i suffered a lot.

Interview Questions

• Application Security Question   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai) in February 2018.

Interview

First round was online test which comprised of mostly scenario questions.

Second round was one to one technical round where there were questions really testing your skills.

Finally discussion with HR about interview result and the salary discussion.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (New Delhi) in September 2016.

Interview

3 rounds of interview - HR round , Grammar round , Technical Round .
    Salary discussion - Again a interview round with the service delivery manager once your project is allocated .

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida) in August 2016.

Interview

went for an interview on Dell EMC products such as clariion, VNX, symmetrix

there was a MCQ assesment exam followed by technical round

One must have good concepts enough to clear the assessment round

Interview Questions

• Questions on general storage concepts Access logix, ALUA etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida) in April 2016.

Interview

Normally HCL takes three to four interview rounds, which also includes HR screening process. After hiring there is three days inductions program. It is advised to check for logistics if you are moving from different city. They do provide temporary accommodation for weeks time after hiring for outstation employees.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai) in March 2016.

Interview

Online test and two technical round and one HR Round, the process is completed in one day. but one has to be at the interiew venue from 0900 hrs to 2000 hrs.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.