HCL Technologies Senior Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Senior Specialist

HCL Technologies Senior Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at HCL Technologies

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru) in May 2015.

Interview

Tried for 5 to 6 times before and had a bad experience. Finally got a call from HR and they promised for a scheduled interview and it is really awesome at it took just an hour.

Interview Questions

• What is numa and the how it is functioned   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for HCL Technologies

Senior Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

3 rounds of interview. But the process is very slow. First one was a technical followed by a client interview. Then Hr interview. 2 months after HR round completion I got the offer letter.

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida) in January 2014.

Interview

First round would be telephonic, they you will be called for face to face interview and ones you are selected there then HR will discuss further on your compensation and if everything goes well then offer letter will be released

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (New Delhi) in September 2016.

Interview

3 rounds of interview - HR round , Grammar round , Technical Round .
    Salary discussion - Again a interview round with the service delivery manager once your project is allocated .

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru) in October 2012.

Interview

There were 3 rounds. Initial tech round were a mix of fundamentals mostly with few scenario based questions. Next was a project manage round which was conducted after few days. Once through there was a telecon hr round were sal expectation n all were discussed.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was quite simple and easy.

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida) in January 2015.

Interview

1. Telephonic round
    2. face to face Round (Have to be in HCL office)
    3 HR discussion ( basically salary discussion)
    4. Background verification (once cleared all round then will be asked to upload all document including BGV form etc.)
    5.document upload

Interview Questions

• why are you looking for a change   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida) in March 2018.

Interview

One of my friend has referred me. Got a Call from HCL Chennai. HR has scheduled interview . No call on mentioned time. called HR , no response from HR, No one picking the call on the landline no from which i received the call.
    Got call on next day for interview. given technical round , then again call for second round . cleared that round finally after HR negotiation got an offer after 2 weeks.
    Sorry to Say Worst HR in HCL, They are doing the thing blindly. In the whole process of recruitment i suffered a lot.

Interview Questions

• Application Security Question   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai) in April 2018.

Interview

Drive on 21st April 18. Online and Technical round cleared. Filled Interview record form and submitted to panel member and left for the day. HR called for salary negotiation on 27th Apr. Successful! Mail received for uploading documents in 1st week of May. Completed that as well. BGV initiated on 4th May. BGV Completed on 5th May. No updates after that. Mailed to HR twice, during 3rd and 4th week of May. No replies to my mail.

Still offer letter did not roll out, already 45 days passed

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida) in February 2016.

Interview

there is 5 round of interview, technical written, 2 technical, one HR and before releasing offer letter 1 client round. after clear all rounds it took 4 months for me to getting offer letter.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai) in February 2018.

Interview

First round was online test which comprised of mostly scenario questions.

Second round was one to one technical round where there were questions really testing your skills.

Finally discussion with HR about interview result and the salary discussion.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.