HCL Technologies Senior Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Senior Specialist

HCL Technologies Senior Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at HCL Technologies

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Pune) in May 2013.

Interview

The interview was for BMC Performance Assurance tool specialist who could help with the capacity management of the client. In the past I had development experience on the same tool. So the interview process involved two telephonic rounds : 1) technical -they checked the depth of my was knowledge with respect to the tool. 2) Behavioral - general question about my past experience. It was very straight forward.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for HCL Technologies

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview is quite easy consisting of basic questions with 1 telephonic and 1 personal interview round. The phone screening round consist of basic questions around information security concepts and various standards like ISO 27001, SSAE 16, SOX control testing and ITGC. During the PI focus was more on getting to know more about me as a person and how will one able to conduct during the planing and execution phase of various implementation.

Interview Questions

• How will you perform ITGC control testing   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru) in May 2015.

Interview

Tried for 5 to 6 times before and had a bad experience. Finally got a call from HR and they promised for a scheduled interview and it is really awesome at it took just an hour.

Interview Questions

• What is numa and the how it is functioned   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai) in May 2015.

Interview

Online Techinical Round is the First Screening phase , second one is Techinical panel either with the group or single person. Then HR . Most of the HR round is not difficult if you dont demand abything special.

Interview Questions

• Flexibility in Terms of 24×7 as i am recruited for ISD   1 Answer

Senior Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

3 rounds of interview. But the process is very slow. First one was a technical followed by a client interview. Then Hr interview. 2 months after HR round completion I got the offer letter.

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida) in January 2014.

Interview

Opening the interview and welcoming the candidate, outlining the purpose and structure of the interview.
    The body of the interview. The fact finding part, ask questions and allow the candidate to answer.
    Closing the interview.

Interview Questions

• About my experience and domain knowledge of Networks.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida) in March 2018.

Interview

One of my friend has referred me. Got a Call from HCL Chennai. HR has scheduled interview . No call on mentioned time. called HR , no response from HR, No one picking the call on the landline no from which i received the call.
    Got call on next day for interview. given technical round , then again call for second round . cleared that round finally after HR negotiation got an offer after 2 weeks.
    Sorry to Say Worst HR in HCL, They are doing the thing blindly. In the whole process of recruitment i suffered a lot.

Interview Questions

• Application Security Question   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (New Delhi) in September 2016.

Interview

3 rounds of interview - HR round , Grammar round , Technical Round .
    Salary discussion - Again a interview round with the service delivery manager once your project is allocated .

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Hyderabad).

Interview

- Recruiter contacted me and scheduled a telephonic interview
    - I had to join a conference call for which the details were shared prior to the interview
    - Interview was done in 1 hour and covered almost all aspects of incident management
    - Recruiter mentioned that I am through and said I will have to do a face to face interview
    - It took 2 - 3 weeks for the face to face interview to happen
    - face to face interview was short and sweet : took half an hour
    - took another couple of weeks for the offer

Interview Questions

• Interviewer asked almost all aspects of incident management   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida) in August 2016.

Interview

went for an interview on Dell EMC products such as clariion, VNX, symmetrix

there was a MCQ assesment exam followed by technical round

One must have good concepts enough to clear the assessment round

Interview Questions

• Questions on general storage concepts Access logix, ALUA etc.   Answer Question