HCL Technologies Senior Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

HCL Technologies Senior Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at HCL Technologies

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida) in February 2016.

Interview

there is 5 round of interview, technical written, 2 technical, one HR and before releasing offer letter 1 client round. after clear all rounds it took 4 months for me to getting offer letter.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for HCL Technologies

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru) in February 2016.

Interview

got referred by friend in Hcl,then they took online test & technical round.Hr discussion happen on call for salary and relocation.Finally joined hcl noida and got relocation benefit as well

Senior Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies in December 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed for the position "Senior Specialist" and it took 3 weeks for the whole interview process.Starts with preliminary round then followed by Technical, Skype call and HR discussion.
    Questions are all about my domain and work experience

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida).

Interview

Resume sharing, HR CALL, Introduction, Technical Round, Face to Face discussion, HR process, background check, Offer letter introduction, previous experiences, itil based questions, scenario based questions, Technical questions.

Interview Questions

• servers , process, unix , network, outages,introduction, previous experiences, itil based questions, scenario based questions, Technical questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

simple, be honest and confident. Speak with ability, do not share false information

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru) in May 2015.

Interview

Tried for 5 to 6 times before and had a bad experience. Finally got a call from HR and they promised for a scheduled interview and it is really awesome at it took just an hour.

Interview Questions

• What is numa and the how it is functioned   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai) in May 2015.

Interview

Online Techinical Round is the First Screening phase , second one is Techinical panel either with the group or single person. Then HR . Most of the HR round is not difficult if you dont demand abything special.

Interview Questions

• Flexibility in Terms of 24×7 as i am recruited for ISD   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida) in January 2015.

Interview

1. Telephonic round
    2. face to face Round (Have to be in HCL office)
    3 HR discussion ( basically salary discussion)
    4. Background verification (once cleared all round then will be asked to upload all document including BGV form etc.)
    5.document upload

Interview Questions

• why are you looking for a change   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida) in November 2014.

Interview

CV Screening - Online Test - Face to Face Technical first round - Face to Face Technical second round - HR Round. After that mail received that you are selected. Previous company pay slip submission - issue of offer letter.

Acceptance of offer - Filling up the joining form online - submitting of scanned copies of all marksheets, degree and other documents.

update on joining date after BGV completion.

Interview Questions

• The login name in ESXi server. What is NTP ? How will you troubleshoot resource contraints in a VM?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview is quite easy consisting of basic questions with 1 telephonic and 1 personal interview round. The phone screening round consist of basic questions around information security concepts and various standards like ISO 27001, SSAE 16, SOX control testing and ITGC. During the PI focus was more on getting to know more about me as a person and how will one able to conduct during the planing and execution phase of various implementation.

Interview Questions

• How will you perform ITGC control testing   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida) in January 2014.

Interview

Opening the interview and welcoming the candidate, outlining the purpose and structure of the interview.
    The body of the interview. The fact finding part, ask questions and allow the candidate to answer.
    Closing the interview.

Interview Questions

• About my experience and domain knowledge of Networks.   1 Answer