HCL Technologies Senior Technical Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

HCL Technologies Senior Technical Lead Interview Questions

Interviews at HCL Technologies

2.6

Senior Technical Lead Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

a lot of technical questions

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for HCL Technologies

Senior Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (San Diego, CA (US)).

Interview

If customer selects then you are done.

Interview Questions

• It all depends of the customer...   1 Answer

Negotiation

Senior Technical Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies in July 2016.

Interview

The interview is straightforward.

Technical screening (2 rounds) followed by Client interview

Overall, it's not difficult to crack if you are developer and have good .NET basics and programming with specialized in some area (Cloud computing).

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru) in December 2013.

Interview

Some consultant called me and arranged for an interview. And i was surprised to find that it was only a name sake arrangement. HCL has planned a walk-in and I had to wait for atleast 1 hr to get my turn.

Interview questions were easy. They needed a lot of people. So not picky.

Interview Questions

• A few domain based questions.
      Mostly programming. like code to display + in a particular design, code to manipulate pointers ... etc ..
      My interviewer was observing the syntax and not the approach.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Kolkata) in June 2013.

Interview

It was a scheduled walk in. Ask some question on current project. Some C link list and bitwise operator related question. Overall interview was easy. After one tech round HR round.

Interview Questions

• Describe Current project. Some question on link list and data structure.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru) in May 2015.

Interview

It was a scheduled walk in at Bangalore, Its a huge crowd as usual. As I applied for Automation Testing, the interview is on completely Java and Selenium. The interviewer was not i hurry to complete the round, seems he is in good mood of firing questions a lot. I am comfortably able to ans the questions and he is quite OK with my answers after this Manager round follows. Manager round is also went much on to technical and asked to write programs with some selenium questions.

Interview Questions

• JAVA hash maps, hash sets, vectors, selenium data providers   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jhansi

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Jhansi) in October 2011.

Interview

i have good skills for this post . i work in skilling india as a technical lead 4 month experience

Interview Questions

• computer hardware and networking ,server 2008   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru) in May 2010.

Interview

3 rounds of interview. Any one can get through it ,they only look for candidates who aks for less CTC.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Hyderabad) in June 2010.

Interview

I have been to the Week End Hiring Process and I had One Technical Round on the Day and other Rounds I had 1( 1:1) Telephonic and 1 (1:1) manager Round) 1(1:1) HR Round.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was fixed No base for Negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru) in January 2014.

Interview

went well, had two rounds of technical interview and a hr interview. So totally 3 rounds of interview.
    out of first two rounds of technical interview, the first round in which there were 2 people interviewed me. They asked most of the concepts of image processing algorithm development starting from basic image operation till image classification algorithms and in programming the have asked more questions to test my real time experience. The second round was also a technical round which went well.
    and in HR round I need to negotiate about my compensation and other benefits.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.