HCL Technologies Senior Technical Lead Interview Questions

Updated 8 Jan 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 21 of over 3.6K interviews

Employee Referral14%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bangalore) in Dec 2018

Interview

The Overall Interview process was fine. I got the offer within a week. Asked Basic L2/L3 , Switching concepts , DHCP and OSPF detailed . Also Python Basics and few programming questions.

Interview Questions
  • Asked Basic L2/L3 , Switching concepts , DHCP and OSPF detailed . Also Python Basics.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Sydney) in Jan 2018

Interview

Very Good and easy. Most of the guys who were in panel were easy going .. They need some one. So easy what is database? What is SAAS? What is a server? What is MY SQL??

Interview Questions
  • So easy what is database? What is SAAS? What is a server? What is MY SQL??

HCL Technologies

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies in Jul 2016

Interview

The interview is straightforward. Technical screening (2 rounds) followed by Client interview Overall, it's not difficult to crack if you are developer and have good .NET basics and programming with specialized in some area (Cloud computing).

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HCL Technologies

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies

Interview

you need to wait for more than 8 hours to get the first f2f round. 2 technical round, one managerial round. be ready to write the programs. if you have more experience learn how to design the complex problem. we need patient to sit in the chair for more than 6 hours

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai) in Dec 2015

Interview

HR called and arranged for telphone interview for technial specification, technical quy asked some basic question of java, spring, web sevices, hardly 4 questions, then hr arranged for a f to f interview ie and it was on what i did in last project, and about myself, and they breifed about project requirement , and finall round was salary package and notice periods

Interview Questions
  • simple technical questions, what you did on last projects.. and if the requirement specification matches with the past works and technical skills, they wont have much technical rounds, just how comfortable will u be with the working hours, and they will be breifing on project roles and check how comforatable, otherwise if are new to the project skills they will how adaptable you are, the questions will be based on internet inteview questions.. and depends on the interviewer.

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bangalore) in May 2015

Interview

It was a scheduled walk in at Bangalore, Its a huge crowd as usual. As I applied for Automation Testing, the interview is on completely Java and Selenium. The interviewer was not i hurry to complete the round, seems he is in good mood of firing questions a lot. I am comfortably able to ans the questions and he is quite OK with my answers after this Manager round follows. Manager round is also went much on to technical and asked to write programs with some selenium questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai) in May 2015

Interview

Had 3 rounds of interview 2 Technical and HR round finally. First round is basics about all dotnet technologies like c#, MVC, angular.js Second round is bit of scenario and performance related questions which was took by technical architect and Manager together. Final round was HR and all the discussion about the job role and salary negotiations. It was not tough and as well as not so easy.

Interview Questions
  • Technical questions like Dependency injection, SOLID principles

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai) in Mar 2015

Interview

Interview process starts with telephonic screening and then two direct technical rounds. In technical round, we have practical test, written test and general technical discussion. Finally HR discussion and then offer released.

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Pune) in Dec 2014

Interview

I had to attend 3 rounds of interview . 1st round was technical and telephonic 2nd round was again technical again telephonic. 3rd was also technical but taken by the client. 4th round was by HR after being selected by the client. I was interviewed in mid December but due to holidays took the next 2 rounds late in January.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bangalore) in Mar 2014

Interview

One telephonic, Two technical and one HR --> Telephonic from noida --> First round about technical and C programming --> Second round Technical --> Conducted Client round --> About offer and work details

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 21 Interviews