HCL Technologies Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

HCL Technologies Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at HCL Technologies

2.7

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Boston, MA (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

I felt like I was coached through the interview so that they could hire me. I didn’t know the answers to most questions, so the interviewer guided me there step-by-step until I got it right. In hindsight, most questions were not difficult. There was something clearly wrong with my offer since I was underqualified for the position and not ready for a software engineering job anywhere, let alone at HCL.

Interview Questions

• Is there anything noticeably wrong with this code involving pointers?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for HCL Technologies

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (San Jose, CA (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

Got a Phone Interview through a recruiter. Went well. Then had a onsite interview with the team. Typically for about 1 - 2 hour. Questions were easy . Easy Python Questions and Regex expressions.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

The interview process was fairly quick. The recruiter gave entirely inaccurate information about how the interview would work. I was told an in-person coding test on a computer followed by a panel interview. What I got instead was just an interview with two team members. They asked a few questions about resume projects, 3 coding questions, and we just wrapped up with my questions. I was on time as well and had to wait over a half hour after the scheduled interview time to begin.

Interview Questions

• Some basic SQL questions and a string manipulation question   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (San Francisco, CA (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

they scheduled me several times for same day interviews and the interviewer would not even show up or come very late even though they knew I was busy with personal project.

once they got approval that they want me, they would not even give me a written offer.

It seems like they want you to be treated like a third class citizen highly disrespectful.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

couple of rounds of interview. The interview process was pretty slow.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Rochester, NY (US)) in March 2013.

Interview

Applied through career fair in University. While submitting resume they asked me about my interest and availability. Then they gave me a paper for signing to schedule an interview on very next day in Univesity.

Interview Questions

• General Questions like which is most difficult project, what difficulties you had, What about team conflicts in team projects.etc.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Redmond, WA (US)) in April 2011.

Interview

Only technical questions, no STAR questions. 1:1 interview in person.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Quantitative aptitude test followed by Technical interview and Group Discussion.
    Then HR interview at last.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

Recruiter contact
    Phone interview
    onite client interview

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Got placed in HCL technologies through campus placements in the year 2011, my final year. We had aptitude test conducted initially, which had 4 sections, logical, reasoning, verbal, programming. after clearing the first round, we had Technical+HR interview round. Technical questions from the electronics and communication branch were asked since, we were from EC background.

Interview Questions

• are you flexible for relocation   2 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.